Can crypto replace other currencies? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Can crypto replace other currencies?

Yes, it could happen. Because the future cannot be guessed at will, will Crypto replace other currencies, if people start to move to Crypto all that can happen. Chances are there are only a few that still use other currencies besides Crypto.

• +1 1

I don't think that will happen because crypto values are not stable so it is more suitable for digital investment . CMIIW 😅

• +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

6 hours ago, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

I think it might be possible but it will take a very long time and will go through several phases. that's because not everyone uses or likes bitcoin

• +5 1

If crypto want to replace fiat then crypto needed to be centralized and properly controlled by legal authorities. Otherwise it will create lot of problems in economy like money laundering, scaming , hacking etc. And may government ban it.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Jalil Baloch said:

will not happen at all?

There's no one who could predict if it will happen, but one thing is for sure, a digital currency, cryptocurrency or not, would totally replace paper money/cash systems currently used.

Though it could be a digital fiat by the government, or a decentralized cryptocurrency, or a combination of both.

Some cities in Germany are already turning cashless. Though they use still their fiat as a currency, only in digital form.

• +1 1

Crypto is virtual currency and dollar and pounds are real currency. We need real currency for measure the value of crypto currency. So crypto currency can not replace any real currency like usd.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know whether it will remove all other existing currencies in the world or not in upcoming few years? Or it will not happen at all? 

In future crypto will replace other currencies. But crypto have to suffer many difficulty time. 

• +2 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

The crypto currency new concept for old mind people they believe that is flop concept but when we discuss with modern people they told that is more effective concept and every people accept this. In this way the concept of crypto currency is bright.

• +1 1

my true us that it will replace it becouse we are going in version of cashless so crypto will make life easy

to make a cashless world as it is right now, but some goverment do not want it .

• +2 1

I don't think no, Crypto maybe will still have same role like today that become an alternative solution for transaction. There is no possibility crypto will replace another currency especially fiat on each country, The only thing that allows it all is that we do not have a governing government in the country or there is a conflict that erases government, this is just my opinion.

• +1 2

This question is moving here for some time as crypto can replace fiat currency but no one can give exact reply because its not easy but we can say its difficult in few countries which are not good in economy and have not strong enough structure for some developed countries this can happen in next few decades as they already on debat cards and like these things they can replace this all but still going to take some time.

• +1 2

Well, that will be a long, very very long discussion to talk with, I'm sure you are aware that not country and its government is aware of crypto they even don't want to know it and treat it as illegal so imagine if only one country will adopt the cryptocurrency and replace their currency them how will they be connected and do transaction to those country that didn't adopt crypto? It doesn't make sense, right? So if we want to replace all the fiat currency with crypto, then all countries should do it. But at first, place im against in the removal of fiat currency, we still need it.

• +2 2

As i know,cryptocurrency is not replace with other currency,and people are not interested to replace it with others,and it is legal way,it has no problems, so it is best to stay as a own.           

• +2 1

It's my own opinion (you can disagree on me), cryptocurrency will not replace the flat currency because of the decentralize feature of crypto and the tax of cryptocurrency are the concerns of the government.

• +2 1

It is very difficult to say if this can happen at 100%. I believe personally that one day people will prefer crypto to hold as a means of not losing their value to fiat currency, because these currencies continue to lose value. Governments keep printing more money and then the value of that currency goes down.

• +1 2

One such cryptocurrency is the Ormeus Cash Coin (OMC). "Will cryptocurrency replace fiat currency in the market? In response to the initial question?" The answer is clear— it replaces and will continue to replace fiat currency.

• -1 1

In the future I really think that people will use crypto more than there actual currency when every nation uses digital way of life.

• +2 1

I think cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is have possibility to replace old currency in the world. We can see the fiat money is get decreased trust by many people time to time. Also fiat is make the problem in financial, because it is creating debt and inflation. So maybe the fiat can replaced with Bitcoin. But i don't know when, i always believe on cryptocurrency can do that in the future. From that other cryptocurrency also get adopted by some people and company.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Jalil Baloch said:

we can never predict but its can be just hoped that bitcoin or crypto currencies will replace worlds currencies. every single transaction will be made by a crypto atm card or mobile/Pc clicks. As per growing technology everything is possible.

• +1 2

Bitcoin in fiat money saying that it grows( in fact it will grow all the time becose of it's idea and thechnical realization of this idea.) but in the same time we are still speculating  by shorting it. however in 2020 BTC is going to a LONG trip)

• +1 1

no, this will not happen in the near future for sure, in time I think each state will have its own legal cryptocurrency, and those that are now on the CMC may well become an alternative to them, but not completely replace

• +1 1

I think it's very difficult in converting people to delete existing currencies and replacing them into crypto needs some struggle and widespread unity so that the world community is united in adopting as a whole.

• +1 1

Maybe some weak currency was replace by Crypto Currency because we need an outstanding one that can help the society in the terms of their money. But for me the combination of Crypto and Fiat maybe great for all.

Yes, I think Cryptocurrencies can be more powerful than our fiat currencies.People are using the fiat currencies because of the boundaries and limitations of their nation and government. However, I think Cryptocurrencies may be able to govern the fiat currencies because of it's work speed ,reliability,low fees , security, and also it is accepted globally. There is a chance,one day every country's banks will also accept cryptos.

• +1 1

I agree with some members about that Cryptocurrency will never replace Fiat money, but in my opinion there are things where cryptocurrency can replace Fiat money, the online payment maybe in the future will be just in cryptocurrency exclusive. So can works together.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif