Crypto and usd investment. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Crypto and usd investment.

Yes I know about  yobit investbox and also yobit  free coins. We getsome profit from yobit  inbestbox  Also we can earn  good  amount by sharing  link on facebook Twitter  etc.

Yes you are right after introducing invest box in the yobit wallet people say now getting more interest in the cryptpcurrencybecause now they are having option for trading in the same wallet they are getting the payment as bitcoins also very other options for exchange your money with any currencies available there just to have to pay transaction fee and you will change your currency very shortly this features is very good and attractive also so people are getting help from these things.

Yes, you can invest cryptocurrencies or dollars on the yobit platform, and it also offers an investbox service to make daily profits easily

Life is great and enjoy it

The investment page on the yobit is quite impressive when having to invest on the low coins, as the top coins tend to have low returns over tye investment plans, lie those of Bitcoin which is 1% per month. And that's 100% for 100 months, ranging more than 15 year's

Well, I think 0.1% per month is a very small amount, but at least it is an honest investment, and Yobit pays its investors regularly provided that the conditions required for each investment are met.

I also want to know more aboutyobit investbox so i have knowledge But anybody can tell me: what means “Active status can be updated to No coins”? Is it means that I can lose all my invested money?  it..i meanlike, I don't eant to risk my asset by joining some kind of investbox that will give me back my assets bits by bits for a period of time. I prefer trading a lot more than investbox since it's very risky I thinkbecause our assets is not in our own hands.

In my opinion, Yobit invest box is not profitable compared to your own investments because there are some conditions that don't allow you to get money easily.

Of course crypto investment in 2x better than USD investment. It is more advantageous than usd investment in different aspects. Some of them are that they are realizable and faster investment. 

Yes, I know about this as it is a good and profitable opportunity for anyone who wants to earn money without looking for other sites and it is safe. It is good to find such platforms that provide you with this service I am grateful that I found such a platform. It provided me with the best of services

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Investing is one of the good and safest method of earning in crypto specially in yobit exchange where it has a section which call investbox when you can make investment to a coin. You may choose daily,weekly and monthly depending on your needs and strategies. Investment is planning for your future use, it is good specially if you have many plans in the future investing may help you to support your funds like in crypto or even in Usd.

I have seen many investbox but I can say the Yobit investbox has the most percentage of return. Your return is has a specified percentage, so it depends on the volume of investment. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

it's an investment in a yobit investment box. I worked with it, liza is more profitable. it is simply that you put money there and receive small profits every day, investing big profits. The investment is directly proportional to the profit. Should also carefully choose the currency to put here to be most beneficial.

I'm also looking forward to start investing at yobit exchange site so that I can maximize my earnings but I know this requires some knowledge first otherwise it might bring loss it's for this reason I'm still taking my time to learn the investment process first.

You are right, success is never possible without experience and skill. Crypto investment is best because we work in crypto. It is low risk and easy to invest. But there is more risk in USD investment. The fee for investing is higher.