Is it secure payment by crypto ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it secure payment by crypto ?

Yes there

I know about it, this is safe to earn money, stay continue with crypto, and more importantly you need to l;earn more about cryptotalk and yobit.

Thank you

Cryptocurrency is the safest way to do financial transactions, no one can fake a cryptocurrency transactions process cause all transactions needs to be confirm on the blockchain, so crypto is very secure form of payment.

it's safe because im 3 weeks on this forum and 3 weeks also paying and withdrawaling money but im not encountered like what you concern about mate.. make sure always if there's something wrong in your transactions report it to admin..

It is very safe to transact via cryptocurrency than any other means, cryptocurrency using high cryptography techniques that makes its transactions very secure and anonymous, you don't have to worry about someone stealing coins or knowing what you are doing.

Its depends on us that we make our wallets secure or not if our Wallets are secure then no one can steal our crypto but if we not care about wallet security then we can loss funds due to our negligence.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:37 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I wanna know that whether it is safe or not just because people can steal money through transiction process so is it safe to have transiction via crypto?

It is absolutely safe and secure than any other transaction system on the Internet as of today. You can see your transaction instantly and it is anonymous transaction. On the other hand, you just need to be very careful that you do not make any mistake during your transaction. 

Crypto payment such as transaction by blockchain system is actually very secure. As long as you have the correct address to send them to. But one can't never be too careful, so please be extra careful when doing crypto payment on any websites or anywhere you want.

Just have a legit place to earn, store or receive your cryptocurrency.. otherwise it can not be safe.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

here experience been several attacks on exchanges or online luggage compartment wallets in the past. The riddle is whether the replace you decide to relocate capital is safe. from time to time sound exchanges are hacked but they at a standstill compensate customers

On 1/5/2020 at 5:40 PM, Andrewg420 said:

Using cryptocurrency is extremely safe and secure even if it is a decentralized type of currency because it uses the blockchain, it is like a master list of all the transactions that occur with a specific type of coin and all users who possess the coin have a copy of this list, every time a transaction occurs with these coins the blockchain gets updated for everyone, there are volunteers who monitor and add new information to the blockchain. 

Yes .cryptocurrencies are the digital currency and aslo decentralised so payment through the cryptocurrency eill be safe and secure .infact it helps in growth of thr crypto.

I think one of the safest method to transfer money this days is through cryptocurrency. It is very safe as you have your private key to your safe. With time I think cryptocurrency is going to take over the traditional mode of money transfer.

It is very safe to pay with crypto currency. Some areas in US and Japan are already using this method. Fast food chains and cafes they are accepting bitcoin for payments. Buying loads as well online can pay bitcoin.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:37 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I wanna know that whether it is safe or not just because people can steal money through transiction process so is it safe to have transiction via crypto?

I think it's safe, because when we trade with crypto we only have to enter the address and memo (for certain coins). So our private key is safe. Maybe the thing to note is when you login wallet

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes as it is decentralized and it's a digital currency so there is no problem instead it's it is helping in growth of the crypto currency.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:27 PM, Jimmy said:

It's depends what kind transaction, If you doing some transaction from public network there will be chance to be hacked but the blockchain itself can't be manipulated or hacked so it's depends on the people on how they doing the trasanction.

Yes ..if the transaction mode depends onthe public network then we shoud avoid  payment mode by crypto. To secure our cryptocurrency.and we should be very carefull about the transactions by the crypto mayment option

Using crypto currencies for making payment transactions is completely safe and secure. The only thing you have to take care is not to share private key of your wallet with any one and you can also use 2FA for securing your wallet.

• +1 1

Of course payment using crypto is very safe and it is very pass whenever you make transaction using crypto you will receive it instantly without wasting any time

2 hours ago, Shoun2020 said:

Paying with crypto is much safer.  However in that case your country needs crypto legalization.  Otherwise I think you can't pay.

My country does not have crypto regulations, but they are not against it either, so no problem on my end.

3 hours ago, Shuvhi said:

Only if you transfer your transactions from are highly security provided Crypto wallet otherwise it will explode and hackers can touch your wallet so for preventing hacker and scammer you should have a highly security provided cryptocurrency wallet just like coinbase

There is this new tech called the lighting network, which was built to solve the slowness of bitcoin transaction, the tech seemed to have security vulnerability and people lost money.

While we talk about transaction protection as a general idea, I can assure you that there is nothing 100% secure, because every time you use a new method to secure your currencies.

If you have done a correct transaction (using a wallet or save a Private key) I think trading using crypto is safe. Besides being safe, the benefits that I get are low cost and fast transactions.

COINTELEHUB                                   

Yes it is safest way to transact through crypto currencies gateways. All the need is to be very careful in any transaction as well as securing our funds from scammers by using different security measures.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Is it secure payment by cryptocurrency? Of course right now with Blockchain technology cryptocurrency transaction are very fast and at same time are secure without danger to loss them, only if you make some mistakes in typing the wallet address.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 hours ago, Beeberh said:

It is a very secured payment. Well encrypted and can hardly be scammed

Crypto could be secure, but the means to exchange it or save it could not be, for example, what happens if i send the coins to changelly but the transaction i loscked by an exchange for sometime until changelly time ends and the coins are delivered, for that they will be lost for good.

If you want to safe your money that don,t safe your password in your browsers becasue hackers will just check your browsers and after that they will steal your money and like this they will do the other peoples.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day