Investment in Petro coin - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaledarab

Investment in Petro coin

On 4/1/2020 at 13:33, Smiling_assasin said:

Antes de invertir en cualquier moneda criptográfica, investigue. Vanezeula no está en buenas condiciones en términos de finanzas, se enfrentan a una crisis, por lo que no creo que sea seguro.

Exact. In agreement to your opinion, before making an investment with any type of cryptocurrency, you should investigate. Venezuela is going through a strong chrysis economically, I do not think it responds with a cryptocurrency that is not recognized worldwide, therefore, it should not generate profits in the future.

• +2 1

look my friend i do not recommend any new coin because most of them are scam 
so if you want to trade in this coin read very well its white paper and the project about it also search for their social platform like face book and telegram and twitter and check their 
may be you use google to read people opinion about it 
at the end if you decide to invest in it , invest with the amount you can afford if you lose it

• +2 1

Sorry I have no experience about this coin.  For the first time, Beechus will hear the name of this coin.  However I am very interested to know about this currency.  Because knowing it will either benefit me or help me.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 5:43 PM, Khaledarab said:

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has said that You can use the Petro digital currency to buy oil and gold, so, the country will sell oil and part of the gold it produces for its national cryptocurrency petro in the future.

I wanna invest in this cryptocurrency and I need your advice.

actually it is a pretty risky to invest in Petro because of the venezual financial situation that is very bad at the moment. so if you like coin and you did your researches about the coin then invest in it

but i would not invest on the moment for the reason i wrote above

• +1 1

About petro coin i have no idea about. Actually first tome i heart this name. But i want to know how is the coin. Is it good! Many people maybe know about it here i am waiting for knowing it. Thank you    

If you invest in petro coin you have to research the coin and have to think about future of the petro coin. New crypto coin invest is very risky and you have to investigate properly than invest your desire coin.

Get all the information of coin before investment in it. This coin is from country whose is not good condition so in my opinion its no safe. There is double risk in investment of this coin

On 1/4/2020 at 10:43 PM, Khaledarab said:

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has said that You can use the Petro digital currency to buy oil and gold, so, the country will sell oil and part of the gold it produces for its national cryptocurrency petro in the future.

I wanna invest in this cryptocurrency and I need your advice.

I hear about this coin firstly from your posts. I don't know which purpose this coin created and what is the usecase of this token. I amn't interest to invest on this without know about its project.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

If you want to invest than do it your own don't listen to anyone , Yes you can take advice but do your own research and than if you thik its worth investment than do it.

Perto coin i never heard from it. But by this coin  you can buy gold. In this matter i think you should   invest on it. Because you can sell gold at every country of the world but before that you may need experts help.    

• +1 1

Petro features a number of exciting capabilities. It can be centralized along with made as being a near-stable gold coin which consists of price tag linked to the gas price ranges. It can be duplicated by simply actual physical gas and also other products throughout the property in the Venezuelan govt.  

• +1 1

I think the state of Venezuela supports good encryption, and this currency can be good for investment in the future, and also its price is good. I think it is good and has a great future.

• +1 1

I am new here. I don't have any knowledge or information of Petri coin. Don't invest without analyzing the coin. Check its demand and supply in the market. Be sensible in your decision

• +1 1

In sooth, I don't invest in petro coin. Beacu first time I am hearing this coin name. Thank you

In sooth, I don't invest in petro coin. Beacu first time I am hearing this coin name. Thank you

• +1 1

I think it's a government-backed currency. If you are there, I would advise you to invest in it. It is highly likely to be flowered. But if they allow people from other countries to do business, I think they have a wetwig.

• +1 1

I invest in this crypto or not - too many strange points thus crypto had in not so far past, but what is really interesting that Petro crypto supposed to be backed by the country's oil and gold, intended to supplement Venezuela's bolivar fuerte - national currency

• +1 1

Venezuela is at economic / financial collapse its president is trying all things to save the country, therefore also the option to buy goods and services with the pedro coin, but for foreign investors I don't think it's a good deal...

• +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 6:33 PM, Smiling_assasin said:

Before investing in any crypto currency make a research. Vanezeula is not in good condition im terms of finance, they are facing crisis, so I dont think it is safe.

Making research in crypto before invest no matter how small the amount of money you are investing is good to choose a good coin at least

3 hours ago, xpertt said:

I think this is a great project because there are too many people that uses gas for their cars n their everyday life and the use of petrocoin is a great help, that is the reason why I think this project will become one of the most successful project ever created in crypto.

If there are already many enthusiasts and are supported by several groups, the crypto coin transaction will be crowded and the project will succeed.

• +1 1

The coin is not so bad from my check, you should be dealing with known coins though, but also exploration is better.

l don't think it is a really popular coin between currency. l can say that, of course it is your choice but l would prefer top altcoins. Petro can be profitable, before investing make really research about the project.

• +1 1

Investment should be in the Altcoins and before investment you need to know where is Bitcoin going the next days months that is the only way to start an investment .

wooow, I hope that one day my president say the same but it is just in my dream. if you want to make aure of the news go to the official site of the coin that wil be better.

It is a great initiative taken by the Venezuela president. But maybe they should publicise the coin more and more to improve it's trading. They should clear about the fishy information about the coins. A lot of users are still in a complication. So the steps should be clear for the users. 

• +1 1

My friend, you are talking about a single-country cryptocurrency and it will not continue. In fact, the most powerful currencies belong to the countries that created the cipher and I do not think that this currency will withstand the strength of Bitcoin and Ethereum

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day