I want to grow with cryptotalk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

3 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

Yeah you're right let's make this forum better and make sure that we are part of cryptotalk's development and I'm happy that someone like you really attached in this forum and feel that you want to make sure that this community will grow, don't worry as long ss there are members that like you then its possible that without a dought crytotalk will be successful someday.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 14
  • +2 7
  • +3 7
  • +4 2

3 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

Im with you! Cryptotalk is a good source of income and a knowledge also especially to those who are new on the world of crypto,hoping for this site to last longer.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 13
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

We all with you and we want to grow up together in crypto world. All members need to give best contribution in this forum, writing good post/ reply and join forum program. Stay focus and use good language not local to replace your post, good luck friend.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 9
  • +2 2
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Count me in mate! I am grateful with this forum because I learn a lot from this and I even shared it with of my friends and family.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

With honesty anyone can go ahead in the way of Crypto talk.People need smart understanding regarding this,without understanding some are interested to copy,its not the way of grow up.So do the smart work to go ahead.     

• +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

That's if the platform is willing to continue this great invention without apparent flaws and listen to the ideas of the people pushing the platform then you can think of growing with them. How long will this continue we don't know yet.

Also, is this project a project with a vision to last for a while or just a shot term project for the sake of the promotion of the ideology. And the reward aspect is it continuing or would stop after a bit of time?

• +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 2

Yes, I agree with you. We must work together to realize the future of Crypto. The most important thing is not to give up trying, we are here all like family sharing information about Crypto World.

• -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 3

In may openion this is the best platform that i ever found in this forum we can learn a lot we can grow over account together helping each other every person share their knowledge and skills about crypto currencies ,crypto trading and bounties programs i spend few hours in this forum this is the great learning time for me

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

No one would oppose you about how one loves to be in this forum. It is not really that hard to do but, you still need to put hardwork and patience. You can not even ignore the fact that you are learning so much here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Me buddy.i also love growing and learning here in my everyday routine i spend 2-3hours writing and reading in this forum as well as communicating others and in my every day i learned alot thank to this forum 

5 minutes ago, Alensam said:

Best of luck man. You can also spend time on reddit and medium to learn more about crypto

Hello buddy i just want to as as we are on this forum and also one of member.what is reddit?can we earn from it like this crypto talk??pardon me i dont really know what is reddit.by the way thank you buddy

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

5 minutes ago, Alensam said:

nop bro its world's largest forum 5th biggest website in terms of volume. Its basically a forum where you can talk about any topic including crypto

Ah ok thanks buddy so it means we cannot earn to that forum not like here in crypto talk?.iwill consider also reddit so that iwill more learn about crypto and crypto currency more

• -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

3 minutes ago, Rahulnur said:

Cryptotalk is the best place to learn crypto and forex knowledge with discussion and earning bitcoin. It's is most trusted website in cryptocurrency market. 

Yes youre correct about that crypto talk now is the most leading crypto currency forum in the world today.we are not only earning but also we are learning becouse mozt of members here are so verry helpfull thats why i really love this 

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

I support you in your desire. This forum is a unique place for crypto enthusiasts. Here everyone can learn useful information about cryptocurrency or share it.

• -1 1
  • +2 4

For grow with cryptotalk you can do and grow but there is an rules which you have to understand like post minimum 100 words in post then it count if you do two to three words that will not work

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I'm with you. I came to this forum quite by accident, in order to find methods for earning cryptocurrency (since today it is a very urgent topic).
From the very beginning, I liked the interface and liveliness of this forum, that there are a lot of questions that may be interesting for beginners, there are also written many topics that hurt the entire cryptocurrency network as a whole (which made me very happy).
At the moment, I have not received any profit using this forum, but I have a hope that it is temporary, since there are a lot of methods of earning described in the forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

9 hours ago, hmind said:

Very well and good your views and intentions for this forum. Yes, I will also say I'm coming with you. Hopefully this forum will be great and also become a reference for people who want to know about crypto.

Hi guy! Very thanks for your message! This is true. My suggestion is the same ! This site will become the number one forum site on the world if every one here respect conditions! best regards!

• +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 1

For now you can't make more than 30k satoshi. That is the way of earning by making 30 legit posts per day. You can give some time and complete your task and in a month you can earn a big money.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I think we want the best for forum and ours future. If this forum grow up automatically we will get better solution for make money and crypto knowledge. It doesn't matter where do you came from just let's together built cryptotalk forum become the best one.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Thank you for your beautiful words. Indeed, everyone here is trying to contribute to making the forum get bigger and bigger and become one of the biggest learning resources in the field of digital currencies. I am with you.

• +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

11 hours ago, Rahulnur said:

Cryptotalk is the best place to learn crypto and forex knowledge with discussion and earning bitcoin. It's is most trusted website in cryptocurrency market. 

That's true . and also with this community of common mindset about crypto 

It makes everyone feel welcomed to join any discussion

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

I am with you lets everyone work together on this forum and make

It best crypto talkinh forum for discuse about cryptocurrency and

Share with echother

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

13 hours ago, Rahulnur said:

That's true . and also with this community of common mindset about crypto 

It makes everyone feel welcomed to join any discussion

• +2 1