I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

If you want to

grow you need to continue learning. Watch always blogs about crypto

and how it is.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, kubuto1 said:

In order to develop with cryptocurrencies, you always have to be dedicated to the work related to cryptocurrencies and actively find major investors.

Yes it is true what you say if we want to develop, we must first understand cryptocurrency to dedicate to work related to cryptocurrency so that in the future we can run the job well again until the investors we can meet.

• +1 1

For now you can't make more than 30k satoshi. That is the way of earning by making 30 legit posts per day. You can make only useful and related topic posts. Cryptotalk forums is number one forum in the market. Cryptotalk is legit. You can follow the forum rules. and you can start best earning.

I want to learn more about crypto, coz in 2 years i think my knowledge about it was only in 30%. And in 2years i'd never been invest in any investment siye or etc 😁 coz of trust issues lol 😂 but by this, cryptotalk, i wish i can get some tips here so, im with you. Wish for our growth *cheers 😁

Let's grow together mate! I'm still learning too even already join on crypto world for about 2 years but there is always something new to learn, We can discuss something new here and also get payed by making constructive post, This was good opportunity!

i have been in crypto for about 2 to 3 years from now i am getting to know about new areas in crypto by many of the people who share there ideas and views i do like this platform as  useful and want to continue to be here.

That's is sure you can grow with cryptotalk for advertising your business in cryptotalk forum also you can grow with it in cryptocurrency trading

• +2 1

Yeah i'm with you I also learning crypto trade form this forum honestly saying first time I found many useful post but now i'm not finding any useful post. Crypto trading experts should post for newbie to become a successful trader in crypto market.

While you are improving into the cryptocurrency at the same time you are earning lot of knowledge, skills and technique to earn more profit.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

I am with you.Nice spirit .If we can have more people like you this form will go rapidly and become most famous form of crypto.I have find many great things at form.I wish like you this form goes beyond Moon.

I also have the same hope, to grow with cryptotalk. But it seems that it will be difficult to achieve cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Because of the lack of topics created every day, so there will be a lot of topics from Cryptotalk that do not yet exist in Search engines. I'm with you, let's work hard together through create new topics.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:17 AM, kubuto1 said:

In order to develop with cryptocurrencies, you always have to be dedicated to the work related to cryptocurrencies and actively find major investors.

How could him finding the major investors, while they need to invest their own? They are required to be learned about crypto and understand it

On 1/7/2020 at 6:12 PM, AutoLigtas said:

Yes,many people want to earn money from this forum because here is easy to earn and it gives us a tips how to get profit. 

Yes,many people want to earn money from this forum because here is easy to earn and it gives us a tips how to get profit. 

Yeah this forum is a very easy way to earn money and the main thing is that we can also gain a lot of knowledge in this forum easily.

• +2 1

Yeah this forum is really nice.you won't get tired on working on these sites.aside from the knowledge your learning they are also generous in paying our earning.i hope this site stays longer.im just new but I already learn a lot by reading a lot of post and comments here.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 7:19 AM, Migo said:

I'm with you, why not, but the problem is some newbies here are forcing us to report them, I just came from the first section and honestly there is a catastrophe there, à lot of topics were posted with 2 or 3 words, and some of them with a different languages, if we still seeing this, then it is almost impossible to improve this forum

That's true. They don't even read the rules that's why we need to report them because if they don't read the rules it may cause a bad impact in this forum just like copy/paste, sometimes they are posting different language in different section. 

I am also agreed with you.I am also think this is the great forum for learning about Cryptocurrency.You will get some very important information about crypto from this forum

On 1/4/2020 at 6:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

all right sir , but in this forum we not only want to get earn but in this forum we want only more get education ,sharing tips and more valueble lesson in cryptocurrency so we can strong to growth and we can know more a something ask and analysis all about in cryptocurrency .

33 minutes ago, King Raja said:

You cannot be rich with crypto talk but you can earn a stable income with crypto talk and can gain a good amount of bitcoins daily

Well yes, you have a point but we are not only aiming, or we are not here only to become rich or money or what, the purpose we are here also is because to gather more knowledge from other members that spent a long years in crypto or those who's in crypto from the start and also to share what we have and to interact with each other that's why it is possible that we could make it happen that we will grow with cryptotalk as it grows also.

You have to do it even harder to grow it so that you can improve your reputation and you really have to do it commenting that is useful in this forum to be accepted by the moderator.

1 hour ago, King Raja said:

You cannot be rich with crypto talk but you can earn a stable income with crypto talk and can gain a good amount of bitcoins daily

Yeah you are right no one can get rich through cryptotalk forum because its income is stable but if you want to be rich then you need to start trading with that amount which you are earning from this forum.

Well, being an member here in this forum, i want to be part of the successful of this forum because there is a tendency to having some signature campaign here to gain some big moneys unlike the pay per post.

We are lucky for being a member of the early year of cryptotalk and just like the other crypto forum it has it benefits since being a pioneer member of this forum is something that can be proud of.  But i do hope that old members will not have same attitude like the other forum wherein all actions are being watch by the forum police and only their alts and friends can reap the rewards of all bitcoin paying campaign.

spacer.png

On 1/8/2020 at 5:40 PM, Binjit said:

As i know we cant Advertice our business in cryptotalk but we can only discuss cryptocurrency related
topic only.but this forum is good for boost our knowladge about trading and holding cryptocurrency

You can use to promote your businesses through cryptotalk I think through the service section and you can got a lot of customers in your businesses through cryptotalk