Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems?

Yes bitcoin can resolve economy problems because it is a digital technology and involve no bank activities and also do not allow the text charge. 

Understand something bitcoin is a long-term project there is a bad approach in which bitcoin is the economic solution to many countries, maybe it is the economic solution as people. But in the global environment it must be accepted as currency.

When it is officially a currency, individuals will have more control over their money and that is an economic change.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Of course, it helped me when I was unemployed, I remember that I had nothing to do and a friend invited me to a page, they were my first crypts, but I earned a lot, nothing is the same now I just invest.

Of course, bitcoin can help with economic problems. And in general, all cryptocurrency can help the world economy overcome the problem.

Definitely bitcoin it will help for the economic problem it will increase the economic development performance in a country we are moving into a digital world everything will change to digital for the coming 20 years

Bitcoin market help some persons to improve yourself social and economic and financial situation and also country has some benefits if individuals buying power increases .

On 1/31/2020 at 12:20 PM, The Hulk said:

Yes,bitcoin somehow can help the economic problem,coz one of the major economic problem that we are facing is financial crisis,so Bitcoin help with economic problems.

I do not know how Bitcoin will do this. In any case, the matter is currently not possible because no country has adopted Bitcoin, and this matter is far-reaching, I think.

Talking about econmical problems its  really a very wide scope i this sense because i dont really thinks that bitcoin can help in economic problems in generals it can support the financial sector is doing quick transaction over the internet .

I really do not think that it is the right solution to an economy in crisis, although it is true that the btc brings advantages for its users, it is also true that it brings cons, for example taxes are of paramount importance for governments since they allow correct operation of the services and others. Nor do I think it is a way out of poverty because to obtain a stable profit from which you can meet your needs you need a large investment.

This digital currency exchange helps into countries real economy problem. There are several coins like bitcoins, litecoins,dogecoins etc..

It's is little bit easy to use and then if it is legal in your country do far your contries economical status will be high 

Now bitcoin is not alone we have many good things related to this like blockchain altcoins which already most emerging industry and have billions of USD in investment if some country giving soft policies and doing good legislation then surely this is going to change fortune for millions in a country because this will bring some good changes which help in economically.

Currently cryptocurrencies support me in my economic life. If the whole world used cryptocurrencies, many problems would end and we would only have advantages in terms of security, speed and simplicity.

Yes I think so deletion of middle men u can  do transaction at very low cost so ya this us really very important 

• -2 1

Crypto Economy is a digital economy that tries to bring together the traditional economy and the expanded economy via the Internet to create new solutions to coordinate the behavior of participants in the global economic network by combining encryption and economics.

I strongly believe that it can. Crypto provides means of payment and money management to everyone with the access to internet.

Not really since bitcoins are different than normal used money everyday and something with the government has to deal with it while tax free is not possible anyways bitcoin is different story to dollar.

Of course  yes ,because  it is tax free and it is fast and easy to use in trasactions.

Bitcoin also give an opportunity  to many people  to earn money easily. 

some good purpose of bitcoin is that by using this market many people enjoy earning and in direct government got no benefits from crypto market but indirectly it's have benefits because investors buying power increases means better for countries economies. 

I believe that the main idea of the creation of bitcoin is to help decentralization and that it will help solve various issues, but if you look at it clearly for the economic issue, bitcoin is still very unstable and needs much more adoption to stabilize.

1 hour ago, Nusrat20 said:

Yes, of course, Bitcoin and Blockchain will help and contribute to the development of the world in the future if it has been dealt with a lot, many currencies already have real projects on the ground , this is my opinion . 

right you are. btc are helping to increase the economy of many countries and and people are investing on it to make a good profit.

Yes bitcoin can help in economic problems, there were many people who were receive their salaries monthly but now they earn everyday with bitcoin. Also there were many people who didn't have jobs but now they have jobs because of crypto and they earn good.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I believe bitcoin and cryptocurrency generally can be a lot helpful to economic crisis of the world. But, I don't see countries adopting it any soon, they're so much a about the decentralisation of it, they want a system they have full control of. So they will rather develop a similar technology other than adopting the existing ones.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

12 hours ago, Janet james said:

Of course, Bitcoin can help in economics problem but this can only be possible by ensuring Bitcoin is allowed in all nations as a currency. 

Allowing it without a plan to make sure bitcoin does not destroy the use of national currency is a bad idea, governments should and are smart about this.

The perception of these currencies and their impact on the country's economy varies between the recognition of these virtual assets, their prohibition or warning against their use, without preventing or deeming them illegal, or strictly regulating them, and new decisions are taken all the time.

yes there are pro and cons both on economy of country from bitcoins , bitcoin is decentralized and is not handled by government , economic calculation will be impossible because it cannot be trace and can be flowed all over the world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day