When to Say That You Gained in Tradings - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

When to Say That You Gained in Tradings

This question is a bit funny, when someone will know he has gained? If someone has gained in anything he will definitely know he has gained. But the gain will be more than the lose. That ks just it. If fain is more than lost, the person is gaining. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/3/2020 at 12:00 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been doing tradings a couple of times now.

It was all successful and I just follow what is the lowest market price.

When can we say that we earned in this transactions? 

I mean am seeing same amount in conversion.

Please give me some strategy , this is my next step now.

That means you don't understand when trading. You will make a profit when the buying price and selling price increase with each transaction. If there is no increase in the purchase price then you are not making a profit, because you sold the coins at the wrong time. Or maybe sell when prices stabilize.

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 7:00 AM, Vanessa said:

Then you aren't trading profitable. You should give us the screenshots of the trades to understand better what you mean or give the numbers exactly like what price was it that you bought and where you sold.

Crypto trading is the world best market ad through trading we can make good money and also we can withdraw that easily. In the market we can make good money on the daily and also on the weekly basis in the market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/3/2020 at 7:00 AM, Vanessa said:

Oh, my dear. You are in a very bad state for now. I am think that you do not understand trading. I am not know where to help you to begin, you can start by watch a video about what trade is and what we are do to profit from it. I am not good teacher to help you but you are need some one to do that in person.

• +2 1

In order to earn many profits with cryptographic trade we must buy a cryptocurrency that is in high demand and we must buy very cheaply and when it starts to rise in price we can sell them and thus we will obtain many profits.

If you earn more coins than you invested after converting back to currency from which you bought those coins. Now if you subtract this amount from your initial capital amount. This will be your profit or earnings

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Profit means you sold higher but if you just buy and sell at the same price or don't even cover the trading fees then you aren't profitable. Sometimes a trade can go wrong and you can wait for some time to recover, if this happens then you can sell at the same price to exit without loss and this is also a good advice as there will be resistance close.

• +1 1

My way of thinking is that as long as I do the right thing I am winning, regardless of the result of the operation. You have to prepare well and have a solid strategy and respect it that is the greatest triumph!

When you earn from. Low investment and got loss at selling low price. In trading it take good amount of time to say you gained something because it's not easy to understand the market. Where the movement is unpredictable and cannot be control. Because this is decentralised system of crypto currency. Working constant is the key to success in crypto. 

• +2 1

If you want to work in trade and not in investment, then you should take advantage of any increase, no matter how small, and sell immediately. Whenever there is any drop, you buy immediately. Trade can be done several times a day, unlike investment that can last for several months

You can say you gained if you made something but if you trade and you are not earning anything but you are at the same then you are wasting your time with trading. Which pairs did you trade? You have to sell a lot higher and not just try to sell with small price increase.

• +3 1

On 1/3/2020 at 12:00 AM, Vanessa said:

I have been doing tradings a couple of times now.

It was all successful and I just follow what is the lowest market price.

When can we say that we earned in this transactions? 

You can use a cryptocurrency calculator in which you can calculate the profit and loss percentages of your operations. The calculators have a multitude of settings and possibilities so that you can calculate the profit and / or loss percentages in the most accurate way possible.

I don't understand what you are doing and you are not profiting and not losing either. You have to figure this out, it is easy unless if you don't have any simple math skills. Trading can make you lose money too so maybe you need to learn a lot before you just start trading.

• +2 1

Profitable trading is buying at a low price and selling at a high price. This in principle, I strategy is to trade in small amounts at the beginning because it is more safe and I agree that profit from above $ 20 is profitable also good capital is important in the trading process also storing cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum  For the future it is given to long-term trading which in my opinion is more profitable than day trading

On 9/16/2020 at 8:16 PM, Cryptic said:

You could say that you gained some profit if you bought it in a low price and sold it in a high price. I think it is the common conception of making profit, every trader take it as a rule of thumb. Good luck to you I hope you become successful in that platform and generate a lot of profit.

Trading in not so easy as you are considering my friend. For this needs a lot of experience , knowledge and skills to deals with it. First of all you must purchase the coins at the low price and monitored the value in the market because it changes through every hour . And patience and confidence are the way to success at the trading . So I am earning good profit by following these techniques.

If you want your profits to increase the amount you earn, trade when prices are high. Don't trade when the market is bearish, it will make a loss. So, the trade must pay attention to the right time to sell it, because every increase in satoshi is very valuable.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, Zafarwaheed said:

Trading in not so easy as you are considering my friend. For this needs a lot of experience , knowledge and skills to deals with it. First of all you must purchase the coins at the low price and monitored the value in the market because it changes through every hour . And patience and confidence are the way to success at the trading . So I am earning good profit by following these techniques.

@Zafarwaheed that's true what you are saying you know we are considering like we know from all the trading but it is not like this because it is hard and risky if we really want to know from all trading then we have to work in trading section which will help us in trading..

Hey friend, its simple to understand you've gained profit. You gain profits when you sell you coins at a price higher than the price you bought them. And its loss when you sell them at price lower that the price you bought them. These prices are not stable are not controlled by any body so the prices can't be predicted, so your profits cant also be predicted. Loss and profit are both an integral part of investing and trading. 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Zafarwaheed that's true what you are saying you know we are considering like we know from all the trading but it is not like this because it is hard and risky if we really want to know from all trading then we have to work in trading section which will help us in trading..

Yes my friend it's not the easy task as you are considering. First when I started trading then I have not enough knowledge to deals with it and also I loss my money as well as my precious time. But now I have enough knowledge and skills and also experience to work in trading.

We know that trading is a very profitable .. But trading is not easy... When trading we need a lot of experience  and knowledge ... First time you should acquire  proper knowledge of trading  then start trading... you will benefit when you trade of right knowledge ... Then you to say gained in trading .... 

Profits in trading can be determined twofold, if the price moves in line with your prediction, then the percentage it moves with respect your entry price, is regarded as your profit. Also, if for example, you make 5 trades in a day and you make a profit in 3 of them but lose 2, then your efficiency is around 60 % which could also impact your daily profit. 

Edited by Jromz
typo

The concept is simple just buy at low price and sell it in the high price but there is some back end task. The trading is not easy as i say, trading is the most difficult task among the others path. Choosing the best potential coins which have  a value in the near future.