When to Say That You Gained in Tradings - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

When to Say That You Gained in Tradings

I think if you have already been able to get your first win-a successful purchase! Then you are already super good, and you won! The main thing here is not to give up, because the main thing is not to win, but to participate. You get experience, and this is the most important thing!

• +2 1

It's when you buy at a favourable and affordable prices, then sell when there is changes in the price, that's when their value rises at the market then you sell and cash out your profits. But to make profitable income greatly depends on the coins you choose to trade and other external factors.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:00 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been doing tradings a couple of times now.

It was all successful and I just follow what is the lowest market price.

When can we say that we earned in this transactions? 

I mean am seeing same amount in conversion.

Please give me some strategy , this is my next step now.

I think if you want to make a profit you can sell it when the price of the coin you buy goes up, if you sell it low you will lose. You can use the strategy of buying when the price is low, and selling when the price is high. In trading, you can get a profit or the difference in buying and selling prices.

Trading strategies are varied and differ according to each person’s capital and each person’s patience But the best strategy is to adhere to the analysis and determine the acceptable loss and not to leave before the goal is achieved Others depend on entering parts of the capital at different points, as well as exiting in the form of parts.

• +1 1

Its not a hard task to identify whether you earn or not, its just play of calculation. When into get into the trading then check out your balance, then after get back from operation just minus the amount of your balance. 

we can earn by Trading by buying some crypto assest at low price then selling at high price . if we having good experience in trading then we can used future trading as well margin trading . 

only experience persons able to generate a Good profit via trading .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

29 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

we can earn by Trading by buying some crypto assest at low price then selling at high price . if we having good experience in trading then we can used future trading as well margin trading . 

only experience persons able to generate a Good profit via trading .

I will like to comment the fact, future trading and Margarita trading make sure of leverage which makes more liquidity to be possible. These types of trading can also bring more liquidity. Someone need to have experience and should really know that its prescription is accurate. 

beneficial but you approach up with to appear out in gigantic capacity and minute measure of core won't boil you broaden profits. If you gained in trading after that to a a few amount than expenditure you invest equal that profit and you be held to keep on. 

I think that you should learn the fundamentals of trading like the ask and bid prices. This would enable you know when to sell to gain profits. You can't just buy and sell blindly. There are procedures and principles sorrounding it before you can make profits. The basic thing is to sell above your ask price.

Trading also requires that you are able to balance in a lot of things the work is to train, keep on training a lot and in the end you are going to get where you want to go, so its important we are able to train in trading thats the only perfect thing to gain knowledge on how to trade.

Keep training girl you will get there, also read a lot of article

• +2 1

When  you have earned 2x of your investment  or capital and make a withdrawal of it and still have the same amount  in trading acount to nake trades you can say tht you have earned something from your trading.

You could say that you gained some profit if you bought it in a low price and sold it in a high price. I think it is the common conception of making profit, every trader take it as a rule of thumb. Good luck to you I hope you become successful in that platform and generate a lot of profit.

This is correct that you did, you have to find courage and buy when price is lower and to trade correctly you can make a target price where you can sell. You don't need to be greedy and you can make a small profit, or you can also put all the profits in bitcoin and hold.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm willing to learn trading but what I prefer from what I've read in the forum is to invest and buy 1 bitcoin if I can and do that today. I don't have money so I'm trying to make it happen by storing the bitcoin in my yobit and maybe buy with money I can afford. I will not like trading because it requires experience and many years of learning.

If you see the same amount in your wallets after successful trades then maybe you are selling too early and your profits are very low and only manage to pay for the fees of the trade. You pay fees to buy and sell in most exchanges, maybe you didn't calculate these fees.

There are many ways to trade and you can trade for long term price swings instead of trying to trade lower times. But you have to learn a lot about trading and start using some tools that are not very hard but will help you with your decisions to buy at better prices where most traders will.

• +1 1

It is actually very simple especially if you already have an experienced in buy and sell stuff. You see, if you managed to buy a coin as an investment in a cheaper price you could come up with a large quantity of it which means you could have a possibility of earning more than you usually had in that coin. If ever you managed to sell it in a higher price that is when you know that you managed to generate profit out of it. Try to make a conversion first of the coins you are trying buy and trying to sell, then compare them to at least have an idea of how you will do the trade in the market. I assume that you are not that exchanging coins with big amounts to say that you could see the difference in your wallet since the only amount of investment that you have only put is only small. Just remember to at least buy the coin in the cheaper price than it was when you try to sell it and sell the coins when you at least see the price range of the coin managed to be higher than its price when you try to buy it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I would like to say that you need to have a bit of patience while trading because in this market one needs to hold the coins for a longer period of time to earn from it.So i request you to have some patience.

• +1 1

I clearly didn't get you but if you mean that when is a trading is successful. Then definitely if you make profit then it is a successful trade. The amount of profit is on you, and the more difference between buy and sell value the more good trading is that. Don't sell too early if the price is not changing. 

You could say that you gained in trading when you see that what you were doing brings profit to you. Seeing a successful trade means that you are gaining what you want, just continue what you were doing and if you see that what you were doing brings positive effect to you then it means that it is good.

• +1 1

There is no bigger strategy my dear friend. All we know only the one way to earn from trading that buy on lower price and sell on higher price.

• +1 1

Buy low sell high, follow the general rule and you can’t go wrong. Do make sure you consider the trading fees when you decide to sell to make sure you are making a profit.

Edited by Ryken8

On 1/3/2020 at 7:04 AM, PiroSense said:

It's simple price conversion. If you bought at low and sold at high, then obviously, you gained profit. If you sell your coins at a lower price than when you bought it, then you're at a loss.

Clearly the partner says it about what trading is about and I think that it is very well explained since it is clear that if you buy Cryptocurrencies at a lower price and I do it, sell them at an even higher price you will get profits

Big winnings for the whole community
And a big greeting

I didn't understand what is this trading you are doing. There are fees too and you can't just trade for 0,5% because these will be the fees to buy and sell again. You need to wait for longer and aim higher. Trading needs patience if you don't have that but just trade for a minimum that makes no difference .

• +2 1