Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account?

I think you can widraw your balance and earnings from yobit thru bank account. if you have payeer and perfect money account.i don't know the exact details how but I have seen it on YouTube someone converting Bitcoin into payeer and perfect money mode of payment.

Yeah after selling your cryptocurrency , through yobit you can get your money into your bank account ,you just have to pay the fees to the yobit, and the fees is little high as compared to other .

Yes you can withdraw that and you must convert it to usd first. Also, if you need more steps, I saw a post in the beginner's section I guess about withdrawal and have it in your bank. 

I have looked in the settings but it's not possible to add a bankaccount or creditcard number. You just have to transfer your coins to an exchange where you can sell them and receive the money in your private account. Personally I use Coinbase for that.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

your  withdrawal with coins is far much better and it can be one of the best and when you want to earn something from it it can be a good stand for you to make money the good thing about this is that the coin options that we have there out there are much far better than any other that way you take litecoin and so many other, you will be ble to avoid making mistakes that might bite you in the long last so its that important to you .

You are clever to pull out to discrete wallets like payeer, webmoney, qiwi wallet etc. at that time you bottle minimally turn over your cash into your hoard account. naught is impossible.

Yes, if you can, it will depend on you what you want to do with your tokens, you can exchange them for other cryptos too, invert them, withdraw them, save it as you want.

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information on this topic.  Because I'm not aware of this.  However, I will be able to inform you about this later.

You can always try to transfer or of trying to convert your funds into USD and from there, transfer it to wallets which are compatible wallet like coin Base which has the feature to transfer money to bank account and vice versa

Yes, you can . you can trade to other coin and then withdraw to your wallet after that you can sell it or some wallet allow you to sell and receive the money in banks.

Yes you can brother. But have to euro or usd. When you have euro or usd you can withdraw your balance youbit to bank account. Thak you and happy earning.  

Yobit does not give btc coins direct to your account you need another wallets to convert it by your currency.

Yes, it can happen if you live in a country which approves Bitcoin there is a system that you can exchange your BTC to USD from your yobit wallet Then you can click on the USD withdrawal and find some specific banks where you can withdraw them.

Yes, you can exchange cryptocurrency for US dollars and withdraw them wherever you want in the balance window on the exchange

Direct transfer to banks account is still not possible in yobit, but I heard that you can just convert them into USD and using some services to send them into your bank. No idea what kind of service, maybe like kind of third party services such as payeer or something or maybe coinbase. 

I think you can withdraw from your bank account. It is possible becuse currency will be changed into usad dollar and then transfer into your account.

You false piety organize it immediately in yobit. though you be able to send it to your wallet and after that to your depository from at hand

I think it's only possible in those countries which have approval from the government to use cryptocurrency otherwise you will not get any bank to withdraw your cryptocurrency and if you have approval of cryptocurrency in your country then you can use your yobit wallet exchange to exchange your Bitcoin into US dollar and withdrawal it from any bank which is certified by yobit wallet.

It is possible to withdraw from yobit to your bank account, I prefer using luno, all I have to do is to transfer my money from yobit to luno then I withdraw to my bank account.

On 1/3/2020 at 7:35 AM, Migo said:

Yes you can, when you convert yiur coins to usd, go to withdraw section and click on usd then you will see every available bank in yobit, I tried from yobit to payeer and everything was so fast, no more than 2 minutes 

I agree with you saying that we can easily withdraw these yobit satoshi after it has been converted to your own currency so that you may easily get your payment from cryptotalk.

You cannot directly withdraw your balance into your bank account first you need to exchange it with the other currencies like US dollar and then you can transfer the balance into your bank account.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think as of now it's impossible for us to withdraw from yobit exchange and then directly transfer it to our bank account, the only way for us to transfer our earnings in yobit is to have cryptocurrency wallet then use the address of your wallet when you withdraw from yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1

sorry dear i have not enough knowledge about your problem.you wait for good information in this site or you can search this type of problem may be posted previously.thank you dear.