Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can I withdraw from yobit to my bank account?

On 1/3/2020 at 9:20 AM, Soaib khan said:

you can't withdraw yobit to Bank account you can use other sites to convert bitcoin to your currency many ways available for exchange bitcoin to flat currency you can use localbitcoin site

i have not experienced any transaction till now but one of my friend do it he actually converts it to dollars and then exhange dollars with our local currency and he do it very easily

You need to convert your crypto into fiat currency and move it directly to your account. It's a simple one yes you can easily withdraw your funds to your bank account.

On 1/3/2020 at 4:35 AM, Migo said:

Yes you can, when you convert yiur coins to usd, go to withdraw section and click on usd then you will see every available bank in yobit, I tried from yobit to payeer and everything was so fast, no more than 2 minutes 

Thanks for the information it is good. Good luck and have a nice day , you have realy alot of information inside .

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually our country doesn't accept cryptotalk. For this reason I have no experience about this metter. But I need to know about this metter

I am newbies in this forum. For this reason I have no experience about this metter. If anyone know about this metter then please tell me

20 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Of course if you have an account on any banks which yobit support it like payeer and visa....etc just convert your coins to usd and you will be able to withdraw your usd coins

Yes my friend it is very easy and I thank you for this important information with success

On 1/3/2020 at 5:10 AM, Delgboke said:

Hello Admin, I wanted to know weather I can actually withdraw from yobit exchange to my bank account after making alot of reasonable post that I received payments for in the cryptotalk from, I need help on this please. 

There are very few exchanges that offers this kind of service and Yobit didn't allow this kind of service yet. The exchanges that I know that they allow this kind of service are changelly and coinbase. 

You can easily convert your fiat money using your bank details and withdraw your money via your bank details also. 

Start by logging in using the email address and password you've registered for YoBit. Click on “Wallets” to view your funds as well as the available Bitcoin Cashs. To withdraw, select your currency from the list and click on the minus sign under “Withdraw

I don't think that is possible. The options you have are the wallet section. But you can get Dollar transactions to a debit card, but I think the option is not for everybody. There are more Dollar options like- perfect money, payeer, catalist.

Yes you can. All you need to do is convert your BTC to USD and go to withdraw. From there, you can send to any bank of your choice. Very fast and easy.

I have no experience in this matter.  Because cryptotalk is illegal in our country.  However I am curious about this issue.  I do not know what will happen in the end if I use it.

its important to really put together the right withdrawal , there is alot of effot of the two, you can be able to you can change to your fiat, the cryoto is really important we have to really be sure of the levels we are able to run with there are a lot of good that works well with everybody. you can use payeer then  you can also be sure of withdrawal to it

Yes bro just convert your Bitcoin to usd then you can withdraw your usd in perfect money or payeer account and take that to your bank account easily in just few steps.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Dear brother.  Yes you can withdraw your balance into your bank account. All you have to do is convert your btc to usd. Then go to wallet and click on the withdrawal. You will find box for your bank information. Put it there and take the withdrawal.

• +2 1

Dear as i know no banks still deal with crypto assets so will not able to withdraw your btc to direct to your banks if must use any international sites to convert btc to your native currency you can use bestchange or cashmaal.

it's actually a little difficult, if not impossible. Since international money transfers take a lot of deductions, yobit will not be able to pay you unless you make serious transactions.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:10 PM, Delgboke said:

Hello Admin, I wanted to know weather I can actually withdraw from yobit exchange to my bank account after making alot of reasonable post that I received payments for in the cryptotalk from, I need help on this please. 

Yes you can withdraw Easley just sometimes it need time to withdraw until they refill the balance for us...

On 1/3/2020 at 5:23 AM, Vanessa said:

You can download wallet apps which you can transfer your coins then convert it to a fiat money.

This was also my main questions before but finally I got answers to this by watching blogs on the you tube.

you can't retire yobit to layer explanation you preserve application other sites to convince bitcoin to your currency loads of behavior accessible for talk bitcoin to preset currency you tin custom localbitcoin locate

On 1/3/2020 at 4:10 AM, Delgboke said:

I think it can be done. there are only a few changes you need to make outside of the yobit platform. that is, you need to change the amount of your BTC coins to dollars first. then you can save it to your ATM.

1 hour ago, AngryBirds said:

We can withdraw in any of the listed coins or tokens but not in bank. So if you want to take the money in bank then you must use a platform like exchange localbitcoins or paxful. 

right you are. withdrawing asset from yobit to bank is not easy and need to use third party platform to withdraw it to bank account.

On 1/3/2020 at 3:10 AM, Delgboke said:

I don't think you can do it. Because I didn't find any kind of service of banks withdrawal. But you can withdraw USD to your perfect money, credit card, payeer etc wallet.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

If you check on USD withdrawals, I dont see bank withdrawal, There are many options, with PM being the most favoured, because it can be easily exchange or even withdrawn to bank. I am not withdrawing anything now, except trying to make a big stock before I sell before halving. 

I have no idea about it.  But I don't think that can be done.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:06 PM, Kashipk said:

I have no much idea if one can withdraw in  usd from yobit direct to a bank acount but I have seen some USD exchange sections I gues it would be better and helpful to explore your yobit account for more clarifications thanks.