How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

To understand the method of trading in cryptocurrency, it must start with a small amount and because I do not have a large amount of investment, but I am following small investments in small quantities to understand the method of trading in the cryptocurrency.

I am new in this world. I am learning about Crypto of the important. After getting all the required knowledge and skill I will invest in it and hope for good earning

1 hour ago, Mijan0 said:

I do not invest only one time in crypto. Whenever price go down I buy small amount of coins. I like to invest more and more but i do not have much funds right now. I have invested around $2000 in crypto and surely I will get high profit in this year.❤

I dont put just one time in crypto Whenever cost go down I purchase limited quantity of coins I like to contribute to an ever increasing extent yet I dont have a lot of assets at this moment I have put around 2000 in crypto and most likely I will get high benefit right now

I have not yet invested because I did not collect the sufficient amount yet, until I raised a good capital, after which I invest it in a website and trade with it.

My investment in crypto is $30 i know its less but. I am a student and i cannot invest huge amount and if we invest huge amount their is chance of losing i think. 

My investment in Crypto, is roughly not above $50 which is basically on a telegram earning bot, which I did that at approximately on the month of January. And hopefully that the profit from that investment pays off and yield. Since I haven't yet withdrawn it

Yet i have not done any investment on  crypto cause i am new here and do not know much about investing system. I know little bit regarding bitcoin, which is Digitalcurrency and a profitable source of income Through investment             

On 1/2/2020 at 5:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

I have invested $1500 in cypto.The amount is going to high in coming days.Where i buy more coins.I have now 45  different coins.But thanks to BTC all coins prices are down and i can easily buy more coins.

I always prefer to invest more money in Crypto world. because it produces a lot of profits.  so my preference is third option. 

How much big investment that can handled by you that most important.

Only investment is not a GreaT work, the great work is find your profit from there.

So that who want to start investing in crypto, that before take some experience and reasearch.

Now I try to somehow not invest, a very bad market situation now. Courses are very unstable and investing in anything now is a very risky activity. Now I have withdrawn all my investments and am waiting for a better market situation.

My investment in crypto  keeps on growing day after the other though not at the pick but am still enjoying the good that comes with it the best of everything the right ideas that can be well streamed, am always putting in about 10% of my savings to make some good money in investments such as invest boxes and so on and so forth

Hello my dear friend. I'm a beginner in the cryptoworld. So far i have not made any investment in the crypto currency. I'm just collecting my satoshi from this forum. 

The main thing is that how much investment you can handled here.

If you have much currency then start big investment. But before invest you must have to took experience.

That may loss you.

For me, my answer is number one, in fact I did not even reach 1000 before, not because I do not trust crypto but quite the opposite but I do not have enough capital to increase my trading volume. If I had more, I would have entered with more capital.

For me, my answer is number one, in fact I did not even reach 1000 before, not because I do not trust crypto but quite the opposite but I do not have enough capital to increase my trading volume. If I had more, I would have entered with more capital.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:49 AM, teminalibug said:

Man i already have more than that and abut more than 300 usd earned from cryptotalk.

Wow! That's very incredible, have you earned more than $300 from the cryptotalk forum! I think there have a lot of people who has earned like this from this forum good luck by the way.

For me, I divide the money in the investment, for example, if you have $ 100, I divide it into several investments, each investment equals $ 20, even if I lose an investment, I make compensation in the other.

Just now, guatazoo said:

Wow! That's very incredible, have you earned more than $300 from the cryptotalk forum! I think there have a lot of people who has earned like this from this forum good luck by the way.

Thanks, buy the way you can tell from my number of post how much i have warned, there are those who ave earned more.

2 hours ago, Asmar said:

I don't have a lot of money to invest, I believe it can be increased in a short amount of time and I started with a small amount.

You are a newbie, i promise here on crypto talk, you will be able to earn all the money you need to invest, but just never change your course.

Just now, Danya mash said:

I'm only starting in investing crypto and i don't have much money on me that's why its around 100$ at most.I hope this 2020 will bring me a good profit.

If you invest on right coins, 2020 could make your $100 even $1000, patient but first research us required.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

I find myself in 0 to 1000$ category. As far i am new here in crypto world and i join it previous month. So i am learning about trading. And i think i will found my future in it. 

• +1 1

I really do not have any big investment in the digital currency trading market as of now the only investment i have put into the crypto market is the time i speend daily on this crypto talk site to earn statoshies for now then invest later in the near future. 

Until now I have not acquired good experience and sufficient funds to make very profitable investments but I am making profits between $ 10_300 per month in investments and this is good as a start and I am working on investing better

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/2/2020 at 5:30 PM, Honny143 said:

Yes I am also a small invester and my invest is around 30$ in litecoin when litecoin rise then I reinvest little amount

if he wants to put money into crypto, has a capital through which he can start a commercial enterprise, but the amount of capital need to be of value with the intention to be able to attain profits