How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

6 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@Cleaner

This is what I wanted to explain to you, my friend, the risks you talk about happened to me beforehand, I tried to get out of it with the least possible losses. The risks and challenges always exist even in our real life, but we need some experience in order to get out of it properly and profitably.

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  You will spend the day patiently.  And keep an eye on the crypto market.  I left my coins in the investment box.  But when the price goes up, I will sell it.  And I will be free from loss @Kenan12

On 1/2/2020 at 8:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

I have investing only in 5 different cryptocurrencies top ranking cryptocurrencies to be exact which is im keeping it secret in terms of the amount and capital that I used is from a loan currently one of my holdings is already earned a good profit but still holding it and waiting to pump more. 

• +2 1

I don't have any investment in crypto as of now. That's why I'm working hard here to make some money so that I can cushion my expenses and save more for future investments. It's been nice and inspiring reading some of the comments. 

Am a big fan of crypto currencies and am looking forward to make a big investment in crypto currency when I have plenty money. Moreover as a beginner you have to start investing with small amount of money so that you will know the strategy of trading in digital market.

• +2 2

I don't consider myself a great investor, so I still feel good about how little I started and every day I passively increase my earnings and this for me is a great achievement because I started out as a learner and many things used to be difficult for me.

Failure is not defined by the amount of your capital, I believe that it can be increased consistently by always reading and trying to invest wisely and thus we will achieve success.

• +3 1

this is very good and trusted site in the online market so that many people invest this site and get good benefit so that i hope will invest this site and earn money a lot of this so many people work this site.

thaanks

• +5 2

emm that hard question ut i will answer to you about that just read my typing brother to understand 

My minimum investment is $ 1000 and I also make my return to the profits that I make through it. Thus I not only increase my investment and I also have to increase my capital through investment And if a person is to do something like this, I think his investment can be doubled in a short time. so that all i have about what you asked brother , good luck for you .

I am yet not making any kind of investments in Crypto world because I do not have much money for that the money I am earning from here I only spend it to my daily routine life.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:52 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

Hello friend, at the moment I have invested in cryptocurrencies of 1000, so far my investment has been profitable and I hope it continues like this for a long time hahaha..

I'm small investor sir but I've plan & aim to be a bigger asset traders in future. I've little investments in some popular crypto like Bitcoin, Ether, BNB & other a few. I hope my inversted currencies will raise in future.

Today is my best day in 5 years of crypto field that i invested some of our coins in FTX as XRP holder where i will receive Spark token. And this is about 40$ only which is my first big investment.  I always grab free money online. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I personally have just started investing in cryptos, they are not so large amounts but so far, thank God I have had good results.

• +1 1

Hi dear! I have plannings to invest round about 15000$ at the forum to earn batter profit. I am fully trusted and confident that it will be a good thing for me to invest. I will get the fruit of my trust.

Hey mate, I want to say that I am collecting free crypto coin, so I not have a any investment at cryptocurrency but I have a plan to invest at trading in the future because I am learning trading at yobit exchange, without learning I can not invest any money at cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Making big profit with crypto you shout invest in the market. My opinion is that you should invest on those coins that's value is fallen day by day. You can purchase in low rate after the raising prices you can sell and earn extraordinary profit. 

I am still at the beginning of my entry into the world of crypto,
I have yet to invest very little less than $ 10.
But I have traded crypto from the forex market which is terrifying due to the daily fluctuation of Bitcoin against the dollar.

• +1 1

So, How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin? My opinion is somewhere around 5% to 30% of your investment capital. I consider 5% to be very safe and 30% to be pretty risky. Personally, I sit most of the time between 15% and 50%.

• +1 1

Still i do not invest in crypto but i like the investment in crypto. I have not enough money or coin for investment. I just use this forum and earn money from here.

I want to invest extra but I don't have the budget right now.  I am increasing the amount of funds day by day.The amount of my investment is about 30 liters of litecoin.  litecoin is big, I reinvest a small amount.  I am a small investor.  The amount of investment is increasing day by day.

I can't say this is how big my investment is because I usually make a lot of trade and buy bit coins and if their price become high then I will sell them and make big profit 

I invested 100$ in crypto currency. It's gave me lot of profit. So now I'm trying to more invest in crypto currency. I want to invest more than 1 thousands dollar in crypto currency. Cause day by day this is getting high prices. So if we invest here we can get more profit.

I am not investing big amounts these days because i lost good amounts in the near future. I am waiting for the altcoin runs and i am investing small amounts, like 200-250$ every month. I hope i can take a profit from those altcoins. Currently i don't have any investments for bitcoin.

• +1 1

My investment in Bitcoin is what I'm willing to keep for a long time and it doesn't affect my daily life. For that reason, at this point I haven't taken profit, because I think the price will increase even more and I can take a risk because I don't currently need that money for my daily expenses.
That would be my advice to newcomers, to invest what they are willing to maintain for a good time, so they won't lose and will eventually make a profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, my dear friend, I, as a new member of this forum, have put a small amount in the investment section, and I will put a large part of my balance at the beginning of next year with this investment.