How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

Are you asking for real... do you know how long it takes of working at the forum to be able to gather one thousand dollars ... my friend it takes about a year... if you will so long to start exchanging you will mess a whole lot of chances .. so it is better to start trading with one hundred than waiting a year for a thousand.

• +3 1

I never invest  in crypto world because I have no experience about investment that's why I never try it . I want to do invest in youbit exchange . But  when I get proper knowledge about investment .

• +1 1

Hey Dear i am a new user here .i have not here in crypto .but seeing the interests of people i am also thinking to invest in crypto.I am getting experience day by day and i will be able to invest one day.i also sugvesr you to i vest in crypto if you have experience in crypto .Best of luck for this dear

Unfortunately my investment in crypto is still at its minimum , I do not have a large capital to invest, what I am earning right now is hardly enough for the basic needs yet I intend to gather what I can to start trading and investing but first I should have enough experience because I cannot afford to lose.

• +2 1

I am not big investor my investment is just $500 in Crypto trading I try to increase my fund slowly and earn some profit mostly i prefer long term trading because i think we will earn more profit as compared to daily base trading in may openion $300 to $500 is good investment to start crypto trading

• +4 1

My investment isn't that huge in crypto, but with my profits booming well , but I plan to have a much bigger investment worth $60k so that earn at least 80% on my investment within 2wks.

• Useful or interesting 1

I always divide my investments into varied cathegories and make a basket. My basket consists of gold, silver, platinum, bitcoin and altcoins. Whenever one or more of these assets start their bull run, I increase their presence in my portfolio. When they get close to their peaks (resistances), I gradually lower their presence and take profits. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Unfortunately my investments are minimal since at this very moment I commented in this publication that not investing over $ 600 is what I can afford but I can say that I have much more in my cold portfolio where I plan to stop it in the very long term for me from moment has given me very good results
A big greeting to the whole community

Hello friends, I am new in the world of cryptography and have not yet been able to accumulate a lot of money to be invested. I have been here for about a month and have about $ 100 to put in investment, and I really prefer investing more than trading, so I aspire to increase investment and work for that.

I have not make huge investment in cryptoworld, I use my earning of talk token to make investment in yobit and I have keep some little amount to hold for future use. 

Just a reminder. Talking about the quantity of your investments in internet, especially in forum sites is not a good idea in terms of security and privacy. Although I don't have much investment in crypto, I wouldn't talk about it in this forum. I think you all shouldn't do that, too.

In general my investment in cryptocurrency is uncertain as it depends on the current market conditions. Maybe around $ 700- $ 1000 as my trading capital. Small enough for people but I think it's a big investment because I don't have enough money to invest in more bitcoins.

• +1 1

My friend I didn't invest my money till now because I am a beginner now and I am learning about the investment . I hope I will learn the trading and investing very soon then I will invest my money and will get profit .

Its depend on your knowledge and experience about crypto market. If you are a beginner then i think you must invest $300 in cryptocurrency trading. With the passage of time you get more knowledge and your experience is increase then you should invest more than $1,000 in cryptocurrency trading. If you want to earn good amount of money

Frankly, my friend, I do not have a large investment figure. I am still in the stage of good capital formation in order to enter an investment and make good profits.
I started from scratch in this field and made some gains through the CryptoTalk forum, and when I got good capital, I would invest heavily.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 3:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

Mostly of traders in crypto they are just ranging about $0-$1000, but for the really investors who are benefited are always ranging more than $100k and they are normal to earn $1000+ per day.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I don’t invest in crypto just once. Whenever the price goes down I buy a small amount of coins. I want to invest more but I don't have much funds right now. I have invested about $ 2000 in crypto and of course I will get high returns this year. 

• +2 1

Yes before investing we must first prepare the capital. I don’t do much in investing, I just do a little bit. I do not have the courage to invest large sums because of my limited spending. 

• +1 1

Of course, the investment process is wonderful and very useful, as I buy cryptocurrencies, which are very cheap, and then I sell those currencies through that. I benefit from these currencies. We must always start on the right path in order to get the right results and achieve profits from the investment operations

In general terms, in terms of the amount of btc and altcoins that I have had or maintain, I think my total investment exceeds 10,000 dollars, I achieved this in years with small investments, free earnings pages and good investments, in addition to a lot of effort to reach the goal, I think that is clear.

Really, if I had a large capital, I would have invested it all in cryptocurrencies, since this is one of the best means to double, triple or even six-fold, here in cryptocurrencies you could become a millionaire in years just by saving the cryptocurrencies, but if you do trading I would earn much more, my investment is $ 60 and each time I will be putting in the portfolio and doubling or tripling it until I have a large investment capital.

• +1 1

I invest aroud 400-600$ monthly on investment.But generally When I dont have enough money to invest  I do small investing to boost my coins.And I dont do investment for long time of period if the coins price is unstable.

• +1 1

I don't have enough capital or income to invest big in cryptotalk currency platform I always invest little in short term investment but am willing to have enough capital and income to take part in long term investment and I will require more knowledge and experience to be able to run it perfectly

• +1 1

Well friend i do not invest in crypto. I buy bitcoin when the prices are very low and cheap, and then sell them when the prices are very high so it depends on our investment how much we invest in crypto. Thank you so much

I don't like investment becuase i can't afford becuase i'm a student.Moreover,investment should be done after lot of thinkings and expert views.I don't have that opportunity to take advice from experts.May be in future i'll try to invest in cryptop currencies for investment

• +2 1