Why holding some certain crypto? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

18 hours ago, xpertt said:

I agree to you that Ethereum was one of the best altcoins to hold but I will still pick holding Bitcoin over Ethereum because it is more profitable and it is a promising coin, it built its own reputation and popularity and it will surely gives its investor an enormous amount of profit.

If you base on the ATH of those two eth and btc, you will realize There has more chance to pump more times than BTC.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:19 AM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

Ethereum is generally second best crypto currency of the world. Also they have a major update ahead which will turn it to Ethereum 2.0, after that it will go highest to everyone 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There are certain crypto's that not everyone can use and the currency is not profitable. There are a lot of currencies that make a lot of money and that's what we need.

On 1/2/2020 at 11:19 AM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

Ethereum is a good potential coin and  could bw hold for better gain in future. Ethereum is the most used crypto coin in hundreds of projects. 

4 minutes ago, babakashi2020 said:

Because some crypto coin are so much more valuable than others. For example bitcoin is good for holding because it is the most valuable 

when we say holding its mostly other coins that bitcoin because i think most of us hold bitcoin no matter whats happening in the market but its the smaller coins that we argue about holding.

I think you should invest in those projects as well, that all active members of the project can now be very futuristic of the projects you think you are looking for, and one of the reasons is that they may be available at a lower price nowIt is going to increase the price but considering all these aspects, it is possible to give you a profit in the future, so you should invest in these, but you must research it

Because certain coins are more valuable than others and so you have to prefer some over some. . There are many coins in the market. Bitcoin is the father of all coins. If you can hold bitcoin then you can get good profit.

yes Ethereum is good to hold for long term, but there are many altcoins that good also to hold for long term like binance coin, litecoin or neo. Surely you can make profit with these coins.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I was told to choose to hold crypto other than Bitcoin then I would choose Ethereum, because Ethereum is a well-established crypto compared to the others. But certainly I will hold more than three types of crypto from the 10 largest order in Coinmarketcap.

You can of course buy Ethereum now because there is a lot of potential to increase its price in the future.Ethereum is currently in the immediate aftermath of Bitcoin.At Cryptocurrency Experts, we know Ethereum prices will rise in the future so we can buy Ethereum.

Maybe it's a good thing to hold ETH, but we must always monitor market movements in order to set the strategy because if it is too long to hold, we might lose profit. 😊

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I hold bitcoin because it's really good for holding especially when the bull run came, I can earn a lot from it. I really did not deposit any of my money so I am really earning, because I just earn my bitcoin through online jobs and I did not spent any money from it.

ETH is a strong cryptocurrency and can be suitable for holding because its value will most likely increase some time later because application market is very productive but if you want to hold anything, bitcoin is a better option because it has passed this test so many times and there are so many people who HODL bitcoin and gain profit from it. You can divide your investment between both coins to increase your chance of making profit.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 1/2/2020 at 3:15 PM, PiroSense said:

It does indeed have some dominance, but I believe in XRP more. Ethereum also has problems with scalability, that's why they're pushing Ethereum 2.0.

Yeah,i am xrp holder and i believe also in it. Xrp maybe not reaching as high as what we expected but xrp is a good project,and also most used because of its low transaction fees.

I always buy Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Ethereum as my long term holding. Why i choose that coin?

That is because i really confident on that coin. Where we know Bitcoin is have the biggest marketcap and volume, it is also pioneer for cryptocurrency, so why not invest on it. Litecoin is the old coin, where have same characteristic like Bitcoin. For Ethereum i see have good project, where everyone can make their token for gain some investor, i think company always created every year, so to create token is possible for long term.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

There are many crypto currency. But bitcoin is more profitable than the others.By holding it in a certain period we can earn a good amount of profit from it. 

Saya pikir, Ethereum adalah altcoin terbaik yang bisa dimiliki untuk investasi jangka panjang, setidaknya di tahun ini akan naik dratis, dan kita semua akan mendapat untung.

Ethereum is good for holding because this is profitable by having some good value in the market and this is got the top 3 in the cryptocurrency rankings, i hope that the price of ethereum will be increased to gain some money by holding some of it.

I think that Ethereum does not make sense to store, since it does not give growth at all recently, now there are many more options that will bring money twice as much (if you invest in them)

Surely if I need to holding few coins then my priority could be Ethereum and bitcoin because I have full faith in these both coins these will never regret me for holding as these both are going very positive and encourged to many in this crypto world still we have some more options but these two have no replace for holding and good profit in short or long both terms.

I will hold the crypto in hopes of more profit.Because the next time its price goes up, I will get a lot of profit by selling it.This is one of the ways to make money.

Altcoins like ethereum and litecoin performed well last year i made a good profit holding Ethereum. I started accumulating Ethereum when its price was below $100. Suddenly when Bitcoin price grow up ethereum also has grown rapidly i was very much satisfied by this so holding Ethereum and litecoin are a good options when its come to storage of altcoins.

Holding some Cryptocurrency is Very nice idea.You can hold some cryptocurrency for long time.You will get profit from your holding when cryptocurrency price goes up