How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

On 1/2/2020 at 7:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

I personally use my bitcoin that i earned from different platforms to make more money with it,   invest it and trad with it in that way i can make much more money from it, i don't rush to sell my bitcoin because if i trade with it i know i will make good money from it.

I don't really make use of bitcoin always, i only use bitcoin to hold or make investment, I buy when the price is low and sell when is high to make profits. 

I think many newbies did not know this and you helped them! I myself use a cold wallet for storing cryptocurrency and it is very convenient, and most importantly, very safe!

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I want to use Bitcoin in all my life.  However, bitcoin is not legal in my country so I can't do anything with bitcoin.  So if I need money, I turn Bitcoin into Fiat.  However, I invest and trade with Bitcoin.  Which is why I am benefiting a lot.  When Bitcoin is legal in my country, I will open a public site to buy Bitcoin.

I use bitcoin to buy different coins with good potential and to hold them and make profit so i mean Bitcoin is basically an investment for me

Hello my friend

Currently I keep the Bitcoin in the wallet and have not used it

But I think that I am luscious to regular currencies and in the future the use of Bitcoin will become more widespread and easier to use. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin is really a great way to transfer money. I have been using BTC to make profits. Sometimes I buy other coins with BTC. Sometimes I sell them and exchange with dollars if the price is high. But now I'm holding them as my amount is not sufficient.

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Rubayed123 said:

Bitcoin is really a great way to transfer money. I have been using BTC to make profits. Sometimes I buy other coins with BTC. Sometimes I sell them and exchange with dollars if the price is high. But now I'm holding them as my amount is not sufficient.

Offcourse @Rubayed123transferring and buying of other currencies are like the primary uses, 

Bitcoin can also be used to do a whole lot of stuffs, you can buy and sell using it as a medi of exchange, you could use it to stake or pay for bets and alot more functionalities that are too numerous to mention 

• +5 1

Right now we are in the middle, or the starting point better, of a bull run so spending bitcoin is perhaps not very wise, most of us hold and are in effort to make more using trading and online jobs that pay for Bitcoin, even rewards from publishing webites and forums help.

• +5 1

No, no matter how funny it sounds. Even though I am trading and my work is related to cryptocurrency. But it is not convenient for me to pay for something with the cue ball. I have a wallet and keep everything there just for work. And I already pay off the profit, either from paper or from a card. It's more comfortable for me

• +5 1

I have some currencies, but not Bitcoin specifically, I keep three quarters of the coins for investment and the rest of the third convert them into bank currency for my studies and save some money on my mom and dad. You can say that I bear some responsibility.

• +5 1

Are you considered a Bitcoin is a better choice than the gold two investor if you want to store it for a long time it can also be like a money and you can exchange it to any currency or you can use it anytime as it is the most widely acceptable currency.

It is just like that because you can use it anytime by exchanging it to your country's currency.

Here are three steps to help you get started using Bitcoin Cash right now:

Step 1: Download a bitcoin wallet. ...

Step 2: Add Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash to your wallet. ...

Step 3: Use a bitcoin wallet to send and receive bitcoins. ...

3 ways to learn more about bitcoins

We have different ways I use my bitcoin sometimes through the yobit exchange site and I also use different wallets such as trust wallet, tron link pro wallet, klever wallets and some other wallet. In yobit exchange is where I do exchange of my btc to other cryptocurrency and in trust wallet is where I stored my btc @Husnyjaf

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mubiflow said:

We have different ways I use my bitcoin sometimes through the yobit exchange site and I also use different wallets such as trust wallet, tron link pro wallet, klever wallets and some other wallet. In yobit exchange is where I do exchange of my btc to other cryptocurrency and in trust wallet is where I stored my btc @Husnyjaf

Well as for me I dont store my bitcoin. I prefer converting it to litecoin in yobit then sell it or make an investment with the litecoin. But am planning on buying some little percentage of bitcoin soon so that I will use it for investment in this festive period.

I have not used my money and my bitcoin yet .. I store it and then when the amount becomes negotiable and invested I will invest to increase my money
what about you?.

I got my first payment today after joining Crypto.  But with Bitcoin I am thinking of trading and investing.  But I want to take a better idea for it.  If necessary, I want to work with advice from seniors.  Bitcoin's price level is increasing day by day.  People are easily doing the work of Bitcoin.  However, it will be possible to make a good profit by investing in Bitcoin.  So since investing is risky, it is better to invest knowing about it.

Indeed I earn Cryptocoin from Cryototalk by Yobit Campaign. In this forum my coins are stored in Yobit Wallet.You will be able to buy other currencies for investment or to bite it for estimated for estimated pumping it will be a final fast profit with us at this time that will be a final fast profit with us at this time. Investment to us Multiple Currency Test Destiny and Blood Anniversary Chum holds a first-class.

Hye dear you say right bitcoin is digital crunncy and many people use it for sell and buying items 

I'm also using bitcoin as earning more coins and buy some clothes and domain. Im very happy to use bitcoin

I never used bitcoin for any things . Because I start work one month ago and I  want to use BTC for trading that why I  collect my BTC . But now  BTC button do not working . But I hope it will work soon .

I utilized btc for exchanging with altcoins and I contributed btc for long haul speculation however now numerous online stores gave us office to shoping on the web in the event that you have save cash, at that point we can do shoping.

To be honest I never invested in bitcoin anywhere, even i didn't buy it ever. I use bitcoin only for earning purpose. But i've investment on other currencies like litecoin and xrp. I just earn bitcoin and most of time i do convert it in other currencies. 

• +1 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I use Bitcoin as in trading becasue through trading we can earn good money than the other market and in this market peoples will earn millions of dollars through trading in just a single year.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my case, I do not use Bitcoin for those common purposes yet, as I'm currently looking to accumulate BTC for the future. Then, for now I mostly use Bitcoin for trading purposes, either against a stable coin or other cryptocurrencies. In the future, I might use Bitcoin for paying some expenses as after all this is the reason why this cryptocurrency was conceived. 

Bitcoin is a new digital currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transaction or made with no middle man meaning -no banks .Bitcoin can be used to book hotels on Expedia ,shop for furniture on overstock ,and buy Xbox games. It can be used to buy or sell items from people and companies that accept Bitcoin as payment, but is difference in several key ways from traditional currencies. most obviously, Bitcoin doesn't exist as a physical currency. there are no actual coins or notes. it exist only online.

• +1 1