How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

There are more and more uses of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin that in reality this topic is very extensive.

In my case, I usually use it as an investment and savings method to sell when it goes up and make a profit and buy again at a lower point

Effectively i old my bitcoin for my day by day expenses, i exchange it to fiat currency since I don't comprehend come again? provisions in my country are tolerant bitcoin as form of payment. hence afar i am incisive for provisions everyplace i canister use my bitcoin. 

Hey,how to use Bitcoin:

Make online purchases using btc,a growing number of online retailers are accepting bitcoin as a valid form of payment...,Buy gift cards using bitcoin ,get a debit card that uses bitcoin, travel using bitcoin,pay your phone,internet and cable bills using bitcoin 

I mainly use bitcoin to make more bitcoins by trading. I think so selling your bitcoins would be a foolish move because it has a great potential and could go way higher then its current price, so holding it is the best move. Also , there aren't many places near me that accept payments in bitcoin. Yes, sometimes in case of emergency or just for a bit of fun i sell some bitcoin just because i can but hasn't sold a significant portion of bitcoin holding till now.

I use Bitcoin to purchase the goods that  I want from online. I also use it to exchange for the real cash in hand or to withdraw it from the ATM nearest to me. Bitcoin is great innovation from human beings. I wish it to be the good. 

I am a bitcoin resale.  I buy cheaper, sell more.  At first I didn't have a big bank and I was earning pennies.  But now I have a good amount, and.  with every trade I make a good profit.  I also have referrals who do the same, and I take a percentage of their earnings.

I service it for tradings at present without benevolent out my concede money. I be capable of develop payments from at this point and from here I canister initiation trading and let it grow. We must be smart by no means investing besides a large amount not to be penniless. 

On 02.01.2020 at 06:42, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

Thanks for the info. I will use it soon when I invest. Good luck with your earnings!

• +5 1

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, its value increases at the same time that people invest in it, they give it liquidity, so bitcoin acquires a value and that is why it works as a currency, the important thing about Bitcoin is that it is a system that is used and It was implemented on the internet, making transfers and buying and selling faster and more secure thanks to its blockchain, thus uniting everyone in a new system.

• +5 1

I use BitCoin to invest my local money, since I'm in a country in crisis and there is hyperinflation. And when I see an opportunity to trade, I do it to earn a little more.

I use bitcoin as a tool for investing, because I believe that in the near future it will grow well in price. Sometimes I trade a little, but very rarely. Even less often I pay for something with Bitcoin

• +4 1

I have not used Bitcoin, I have used other cryptocurrencies that charge less fee, and others to invest in the Yobit platform, but i will, I will invest in Bictoin in long term, because I know its price will rise.

• +4 1

When I own bitcoins there are two options. if the price of bitcoin is high I will sell bitcoin. Or switch to your favorite altcoin and wait for it to rise against Btc

I use bitcoin as an exchange to my local currency. Most of them do I guess. I also trade it in another cryptocurrency and staking it. Send it to my wallet, wait for it to rise in price. The wait is long but it brings benefits. I hope so.

• +2 1

I use it on investing platforms and exchanges, also with some smart contracts. But when it comes the moment of withdraw, I use it to buy some pizza or even buying videogames.

Bitcoin needs to be converted to any centralized fiat currency first to use it for expenses. Because direct payments through any sort of crypto currency are not possible nowadays but it happens soon in future

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 1/2/2020 at 6:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

But I am not very understand a lot for wallet I am not very long time in bitcoin, I am try to understand yet. I am use the wallet of Yobit to hold my crypto because I am trader and I am very interest in profiting. The fees and time will be high if I am move the coins all the time to trade.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a digital currency that was created and released in late 2009 and can be used to buy or sell items, clothing, and food at companies that accept bitcoin as a payment method. I use bitcoin in cryptocurrency trading to buy new cryptocurrencies such as litecoin, tron ,dogecoin,ripple, and others  and also as an online payment method for online purchases.

I use the bitcoin to trade or exchange currencies in the exchanges and know when the currencies go up or down depending on the market. There are many people who do use the currency as such to buy or make different transfers. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and as such is used in cryptographic operations. You can buy other cryptocurrencies, you can sell, you can save, you can save, you can use it as collateral, you can become a trader; You can undertake large and small investments in new and old projects, you can issue payments with bitcoin. In short, there is a range of operations that can be done with bitcoin.

I use Bitcoin to invest, what I have is invested in is different platforms, it is the best way to continue earning Bitcoin, without running the risk that a single platform takes all your Bitcoin, when its use becomes more widespread I will think about using it

Edited by Raichu1987

Sometimes I transfer it into dollars and spend it in any bank in my country, and sometimes I buy products or electronic games through Bitcoin for good.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Обновленный законопроект о криптовалютах. Депутаты Госдумы внесли поправки в новую редакцию законопроекта о регулировании майнинга криптовалют. Среди изменений — предложение запретить организацию обращения криптовалют в России, сделав исключение только для майнеров, майнинговых пулов и тестовых проектов Банка России в рамках экспериментального правового режима (ЭПР).Как пояснил зампред комитета Госдумы по информполитике и соавтор законопроекта Антон Горелкин, оборот криптовалют в России запрещаться не будет, но под запрет попадает организация оборота — создание российских бирж и обменников вне зоны действия ЭПР. Ограничение не запрещает использовать иностранные криптобиржи и обменники, уточнил депутат.Первая редакция законопроекта появилась еще в ноябре 2022 года, и после новых правок сохраняет ряд ограничительных мер. Эксперты «РБК-Крипто» прокомментировали наиболее важные положения документа и рассказали о последствиях одобрения законопроекта в его текущем виде.   Что включает законопроект?Законопроект является очередной попыткой узаконить майнинг в России и не вводит запрет на работу криптобирж, которые и так не работают на территории России, комментирует партнер Digital & Analogue Partners Юрий Брисов. Банк России видит важной целью предотвратить попадание криптовалюты в экономический оборот внутри страны, поясняет он.Авторы законопроекта подчеркнули, что несмотря легализацию вознаграждения в криптовалюте за майнинг, распространяться это будет только на компании, которые занимаются майнингом «под присмотром ЦБ». Они смогут законно продавать криптовалюту, но им будет запрещено заниматься ее обменом, продажей, стейкингом, лендингом и другими услугами, которые предоставляют криптобиржи. Но важно понимать, что они не могли это делать и раньше, уточняет Брисов.Существенных изменений, которые бы повлияли на рынок, в новом законопроекте по сравнению редакцией 2022 года нет, отмечает директор по аналитике компании «Шард» Федор Иванов. Теперь более точно описывается порядок работы майнеров, устанавливаются высокоуровневые требования к их отчетности и основные механизмы контроля, майнеры и майнинг-пулы включаются в число субъектов статьи 7.1 Федерального закона № 115-ФЗ. Но главное положение законопроекта о запрете организации оборота криптовалюты на территории России и любой ее рекламы осталось неизменным.Несмотря на усилия со стороны рынка, поправки в законопроект «не смягчили, а ужесточили» происходящее на российском крипторынке, рассуждает глава компании BitOK Дмитрий Мачихин: «Логика такая, майнинг можно, что криптовалютой можно владеть на свой страх и риск, но где и как ее граждане будут покупать, у нас регулятору неинтересно — главное, чтобы не в этом не участвовала никак российская инфраструктура». «Очень неудобное» положение о запрете рекламы и предложения услуг не хотелось бы видеть в финальной версии законопроекта, добавляет эксперт.Подробнее на РБК:https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/662e3fe09a79470e68c5d02a?from=copy
    • Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures. Real Women Finest Сasual Dating
    • Джастин Сан предсказывает отказ SEC в утверждении Ethereum ETF в мае, ссылаясь на необходимость образования в сфере криптовалют.   Вероятность того, что SEC утвердит Ethereum ETF в мае, продолжает уменьшаться в свете последних событий.   Основатель блокчейна Tron Джастин Сан говорит, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) не утвердит биржевой фонд (ETF) Ethereum в мае.   В своем сообщении 28 апреля на платформе X (ранее известной как Twitter), Сан отметил, что криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, особенно в помощи им в понимании работы развивающейся индустрии.   "Мое честное мнение (NFA) заключается в том, что ETF Ethereum не будет утвержден в мае. Криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, с фокусом на помощи им в понимании криптовалюты", — сказал Сан.   Позиция Сана совпадает с мнением многих рыночных аналитиков, ожидающих отклонения ожидающих заявок на Ethereum ETF со стороны SEC.   Например, аналитик ETF Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас оценил шансы на утверждение ETF Ethereum в мае на уровне 25%. Он объяснил этот скептицизм меньшей активностью SEC в процессе рассмотрения заявок по сравнению с периодом Bitcoin ETF.   Кроме того, недавние слухи свидетельствуют о том, что агентство под руководством Гэри Генслера предприняло усилия по классификации ETH как ценной бумаги, что стало причиной иска Consensys против Комиссии.   Кроме того, обратная связь с последних встреч с SEC указывает на пессимистическую перспективу, с неблагоприятными перспективами утверждения.   Эти открытия снизили вероятность утверждения Ethereum ETF до 11%, самого низкого уровня в этом году, как указывают данные Polymarket.   Тем не менее, сохраняется некоторый оптимизм, поскольку эмитенты ETF, такие как BlackRock и Grayscale, продолжают обновлять свои заявки, несмотря на молчание и ожидание отклонения.   Страховая компания Franklin Templeton’s ETF Ethereum появилась на сайте Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), несмотря на то, что SEC отложила свое решение по заявке на ETF 23 апреля.   Крейг Салм, главный юрист Grayscale, заявил, что недостаток взаимодействия SEC с заявителями на ETF Ethereum в виде нематериального актива не будет решающим фактором, влияющим на перспективы таких продуктов.   "Инвесторы хотят и заслуживают доступа к Ethereum в виде ETF Ethereum, и мы считаем, что аргументы за такие продукты так же сильны, как и за ETF Bitcoin", — сказал Салм.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform. Living Women Outstanding Сasual Dating
    • Последний день апреля - специальная скидка 15% на все услуги KeyProxy!     Воспользуйтесь нашей эксклюзивной акцией в честь завершения апреля! Только в этот день вы можете получить скидку 15% на любую услугу KeyProxy. Не упустите возможность обеспечить себе надежную защиту и анонимность в онлайне по выгодной цене.    Воспользуйтесь промокодом APRIL15 при оформлении заказа и получите свою  вечную скидку сегодня!   Website: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • HI WINDICERS,   New Forum Challenge is now up!   this week let's all celebrate one of the cool events, INTERNATIONAL DANCE DAY by showing our best moves. Let's go shake those bellies and burn some fats down by playing 3 of our in-house games DICE, CRASH and PLINKO.   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday May 06th, 19:00 UTC.  
    • Advantages of exchange with Bitmore: Reliability: The company has a good reputation in the market and provides a high level of security for cryptocurrency transactions. A wide range of cryptocurrencies: The company offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for exchange, including popular and lesser-known assets. Transparency: The company is open about its terms, fees, and exchange rates, which allows clients to make an informed choice. We provide favorable conditions for cryptocurrency exchange, which allows clients to make profitable transactions. Global access: The company works with clients from all over the world, providing the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies between different countries and regions with convenience and efficiency. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    • Преимущества обмена с Bitmore: Надежность: Компания имеет хорошую репутацию на рынке и обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности для транзакций с криптовалютами. Расширенный выбор криптовалют: Компания предлагает широкий выбор криптовалют для обмена, включая популярные и менее известные активы. Прозрачность: Компания открыта относительно своих условий, комиссий и обменных курсов, что позволяет клиентам сделать информированный выбор. Предоставляем выгодные условия для обмена криптовалют, что позволяет клиентам совершать выгодные сделки. Глобальный доступ: Компания работает с клиентами со всего мира, предоставляя возможность обмена криптовалют между различными странами и регионами с удобством и эффективностью.
    • 25 раздавали, да. сейчас не слежу
    • Новости сегодня 1. Bloomberg сообщил о возможном одобрении биткоин-ETF в Австралии. 2. Снижение транзакционных комиссий в сети Ethereum до шестимесячного минимума ($1,12) может указывать на приближение альтсезона. К такому выводу пришли в Santiment. 3. Кошелек, связанный с Ethereum Foundation, проснулся после 9 лет бездействия и перевел 2000 ETH ($6.6 млн) на новый адрес. Кошелек получил 2000 ETH от фонда 22 сентября 2015 года, когда цена составляла всего $0.9. 4. Apple ведет переговоры с OpenAI для добавления функций искусственного интеллекта в iPhone. В центре переговоров - поддержка чат-бота с искусственным интеллектом в обновлении iOS 18. 5. Согласно данным The Block, количество активных адресов в сети Solana продолжает расти. Вчера было зафиксировано более 842,000 активных адресов - это более высокие показатели, чем зафиксированные в 2022 и 2023 годах. Именно рост активности стимулирует спрос на токен SOL. Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog