How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

Lately only a few people will make any purchace using Bitcoin. It was until 2012 and the start of 2013 that bitcoin was used for this reason and later in 2015-2016. But these users found that they made mistake to use bitcoin to buy stuff and it was better to hold it as a store of value. It is an investment and the price it has is not there yet but might take a few more years to reach the full potential.

• +3 1

Thanks for the explanation. What makes Bitcoin special is the fixed supply and the system of transactions that uses a decentralized network called the blockchain, wich is open source, immutable, and completely secure. The transactions are changing Bitcoin. It was used for the darknet and Silk Road and as a way to donate to Wikileaks in the first years. But later the real possibilities it has appeared. It is gold. It can be used even by governments to safely store value and give backing to their economies.

• Useful or interesting 1

The bitcoin is used by many for investment, people only see bitcoin as an investment and the truth is that you can make a lot of profit from bitcoin several people are investing very large amounts because they will have very large profits they will have profits of fortunes of money that is why  time to invest in bitcoin right now that we can later it will be very difficult to buy bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 9:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

Now a days i am trying to collect bitcoin, for further investments, to make good profit. 

Bitcoin price is already very high. It is $13,700 last i check. Bitcoin is the best crypto coin and give a good profit. 

There is also a prediction about its price that it will touches to $20,000 at the end of this year or may be at the start of next year. 

So if this prediction goes right, then i think it is a good time to collect some bitcoin and store it, to make good profit in the future. 

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey mate, you are right Bitcoin can be use as a payment gateway but I don't want to use my bitcoin because in future Bitcoin price will increase, that's why many people are holding the coin for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is a great coin and i use this coin in the trading becasue in the crypto market trading is the best and great way in which we can make good money on a daily basis and also we can withdraw that instantly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Yes, dear friend and colleague of this great forum, I use bitcoin, a little bit of it saved in the long term or what I have left over, all the necessities that I need in my daily life
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

I make use of bitcoin in trading and also other crypto related investment. I was formerly a forex trader but ever since I found out about crypto I made a total transition because I loved the way that crypto market works.

There are a lot of uses of the crypto currency like you can use it to buy stuff online, share/exchange it with someone and also use different exchanges to get some profit on the coins trading.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Bitcoin is created 2009 which can be used to buy or sell items.Many companies used bitcoin as a payment method.There are many people who use bitcoin for paying in online products.Many peeople use bitcoin for buying new currencies like litcoin

I  use it for tradings now without giving out my own money. I can get payments from here and from there I can start trading and let it grow. We should be smart , never investing too much not to be broke.

The best wallets you fan use are paper wallets, but you will need to access another wallet service with the private key to use them. After paper wallets you have second best hardware wallets that are also cold storage and stay offline for most of the time and then desktop wallets which will probably have easier access to the internet and be a little less secure.

You can use your mobile wallet to make purchaces in your every day life as long as you find someone accepting Bitcoin for the items you want to buy. You use bitcoin like that if you want to. Or you use it as an investment and wait a couple of years to buy double the items you would have bought.

• +1 1

I make use of bitcoin in many ways. I trade with bitcoin in different exchanges. I also buy stuffs with bitcoin. My usage if bitcoin is getting bigger because I am making life become that of a bitcoin addict 

I am not using any wallet I ecen do not use  bitcoin to buy something,  I just swap my bitcoin to my local currency  and earn more and more here.

I didn't use BTC yet. I will start using BTC from next week when I will get payment of my post in yobit exchange. Then will exchange BTC to LTC. Because I will have to withdraw my payment from yobit and LTC have very low withdrawal fee.

I use Bitcoin for a lot of things, such as investing in other digital currencies, trading on Bitcoin, buying from the intermittent, and withdrawing some money for use in everyday life.

36 minutes ago, muniral4422 said:

I make use of bitcoin in many ways. I trade with bitcoin in different exchanges. I also buy stuffs with bitcoin. My usage if bitcoin is getting bigger because I am making life become that of a bitcoin addict 

But too much addiction is not good, never forget that there are people who loses as well in bitcoin trading and others are even involved in risky binary trading and even gambling.

23 minutes ago, Waqar Qainth said:

I didn't use BTC yet. I will start using BTC from next week when I will get payment of my post in yobit exchange. Then will exchange BTC to LTC. Because I will have to withdraw my payment from yobit and LTC have very low withdrawal fee.

Oh so you are a newbie, welcome bro, but in this world of crypto be careful with scammers but other than that goodluck in using your first bitcoin.

I hope that I will buy and  invest in the future in Bitcoin when I will have the money to buy it, and withdraw only after reaching my profit point

• +1 1

I use bitcoin as a digital analog of gold ( bitcoin shows the greatest stability of all cryptocurrencies + good growth). I never make active transactions with bitcoin (I do not trade it, etc.), only as a means of accumulation.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

I've been hearing about botcoin in many websites ads, I've never once try to make inquiry about it, a friend one day explain how strong and value its have in the digital market,  so I divide to make inquiry about it, that was how I realise how important it is. Am hoping to own a bitcoin one day. 

Unfortunately I cannot use bitcoin as a form of payment because it is not yet accepted here, but I convert my bitcoin to my local currency and with that I can use it in my day to day or when necessary.

Using of bitcoin is very easy and i use the bitcoin for trading becasue in the crypto market trading is the best way to make money in it and this time i make good money through trading becasue market movement is very fast and good and i make good money through this way.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I exploit bitcoin as a change to my nearby foreign money. Maximum of them do I bet. I also change it in some other cryptocurrency and staking it. Send it to my pockets, watch for it to upward push in price. The wait is lengthy but it brings advantages. I am hoping so.thank you dear

In my country Bitcoin cannot be used to pay for daily expenses because it is not regulated so we have to convert it into the local currency by trade and then we can easily use it for any purpose.