How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is an online currency that allows Bitcoin to be used as a currency, in many countries of the world, Bitcoin can be purchased directly by the commodities, and there are booths of Bitcoin.  By saving and investing in my country Bitcoin is a valid currency  No, I use Bitcoin through money transfer to Bitcoin.

i used btc for trading with altcoins and i invested btc for long term investment but now many online stores gave us facility to shopping online if you have spare money then we can do shopping

Many people use there bitcoin for there expense. But i used it for trading in cloud mining and i used to earn a huge amount of profit from it. 

We use it for trading and investment as it is used to send and receive money outside the country because it is easier and cheaper than banks, and despite that there are many concerns about using it in my country because it is not common 

Edited by Ayham7daoud
Misspelled
  • +3 1

I use bitcoin in many ways. I used to use bitcoin for doing investment on some coins. Sometimes I convert my bitcoins to USD for using offline. I need to use my bitcoin for helping my family. This is the way I use bitcoin. 

I just using bitcoin by trading and also using bitcoin as the payment method thats are done fast worldwide without many cycling to be verified. 

• +2 1

its not easy giving bitcoin a use, right now its functioning like gold as a unit of storage and I  know something new is going to be perfect the change to it the right idea right now is to keep on growing and finding solution to the problems we do have today there is a good chance to it and effective one to me there is goals and effectiveness to it there  is nothing people are doing today and goals are easier to it and its perfect

• +3 1

On 1/2/2020 at 10:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

We can use bitcoin in many ways. At present we can buy our household necessities with bitcoin and we can also buy food.Many people store bitcoin to invest.That can be used as you wish because at present it is equal to money.

I use bitcoin to meet my daily needs۔i used the bitcoins for selling and pyrchasing purpose .it is a best coin for investment and its movement is very fast .it is a digital curency Which is used by everyone to invest and meet the needs of their life. It is better for the student because students can continue their studies through it.

I still have not earned much , but I think I will be gathering them first then I will trade with them and with the profit I will buy the things I have been dreaming about, but unfortunately my first trade was a total failure so I will not try again till I get more experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am not resorting to investing in Bitcoin at present, despite its great profit, but the loss is also too.  I try to follow its news and exploit its achieved peaks with the corrections, for achieving some small and fast profits.

• +3 1

There are different wallets for using Bitcoin and online wallets are easy to use and facilitate transactions.  I use online wallets for bitcoin and online wallets can be easily exchanged for Fiat currency.  Bitcoin can now be easily transferred from online wallets to bank wallets for use in paper currency.

I use it for long-term investment. I keep my savings in a wallet ... Then I withdraw them and use them in my daily life by converting them into my municipal currency.
I recommend this step to everyone because I find it the most effective.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Dear, for me, I use Bitcoin in investment and trading operations and I win a lot of it, and I allocate a share of my money and withdraw it to cover my personal money, it is really a great currency and useful for everyone. 

• +1 1

For me I like to use bit coin for investment because am sure that I will be able to get more profits and I will be opportune to earn more money by making investment with bitcoin

I am investing in it and trading in alternative cryptocurrencies that have low prices and promising future plans.
I think this is a very good opportunity to make excellent profits.

Cryptocurrencies can be used in many ways for me to store and invest in them, and sometimes I sell some of my cryptocurrencies in order to get some money, the bad thing is that until now, cryptocurrencies cannot be used as a means of official payment.

Bitcoin as we all know is a digital currency and can be used for a lot of things just as you can use physical currency for, but it is a decentralised currency meaning nobody has control over it and it is not physical.

I take advantage of bitcoin for holding and also every now and then when I need cash I continually convert it to fiat so I should purchase the things that I want or pay for some transactions I made. I really in no way use bitcoin for every day transactions because i would lose money because my hold will decrease.

You can use it in many different ways it is similar to fiat money but yet it is better because you can buy unlimited kinds of online services with it with just one click. More over you can invest it and get monthly fees and you can trade with it and earn , the possibilities are unlimited and some people are even thinking about buying realestates using cryptocurrency.

The use of bitcoin matters in everything in crypto market, If you are trader than you mostly use bitcoins for trade other crypto currencies, If we want to convert it with fiat than we have have to use bitcoins also. 

i used btc for trading with altcoins and i invested btc for long term investment but now many online stores gave us facility to shopping online if you have spare money then we can do shopping

Many people use there bitcoin for there expense. But i used it for trading in cloud mining and i used to earn a huge amount of profit from it. 

Bitcoin is an online currency that allows Bitcoin to be used as a currency, in many countries of the world, Bitcoin can be purchased directly by the commodities, and there are booths of Bitcoin.  By saving and investing in my country Bitcoin is a valid currency  No, I use Bitcoin through money transfer to Bitcoin.

Well friend. sometimes  I aern Bitcoin change it for another currency in yobit or Binance. but in my country some stores accept Bitcoin Fractions since Bitcoin is considered a digital asset with electronic transactions and I consider it as  digital money.well in my case I have bought foods and some clothes with Bitcoin and it has changed the lives of many people even me