How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

On 1/2/2020 at 9:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

dudh firstly I meet my daily needs and fulfill then by using Bitcoin and then after that I invest some of the money in trading and investing to get more benefits by cryptocurrencies.

Most of the time i used bitcoin for trading and investment. Cause this is very profitable and very good for earning. So i used it for trade and investment. Bitcoin is also help me to buy another crypto. So i can use bitcoin for everything in crypto world.

Bitcoin can be used for trading. You can also use it for your expense. And bitcoin can also save for a great benefit in the future. The best way to use the bitcoin is the investment for a great profit.

I spend on paying for subscriptions in Internet services, I spend on household needs, I invest in other cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin actually has limited uses thats its users will decide how they can use it between the following uses.

> Used for trading

> Used for lending

> Used fro gambling

> Used for mining

> Used for donating

> Used as the payment method

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

We can actually usevbitcoin to invest surely and also if you want to use as international saving but as for me I think I will prefer to use mine to make an investment because reading is very good and preferably to engaged on

13 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

> Used as the payment method

As payment method, how successful do you think bitcoin has become in this matter, because I think that due to it's high rate of inflammation bitcoin can not be perfect to be used for paying for goods.

I try not to use bitcoin much, just try to sell the satoshis that I can get to win at a high price to be able to have USDT, but what I do to be able to use USDT is like savings preferably after trying to withdraw a little through P2P, this is a support that I use for my family.

I use bitcoin to make my daily transactions as it is secure and cannot easily be stolen by hackers and I also use it to trade so that I can make more earnings while also investing it for the future.

Edited by Bruno52

Some friends store bitcoin and keep it for the future, but there are some others who withdraw what he collects for his daily life. There is a student who needs money to complete his studies and there is a merchant who needs to expand his business. Cryptocurrencies are used these days more than paper money and will be used in the future more. And more

15 hours ago, Syriana said:

Cryptocurrencies are used these days more than paper money and will be used in the future more. And more

Crypto has made the things easier in our daily life that's why adoption rates of crypto is increasing everyday. Depending on the pace of technology, cryptocurrency is expected to bring the more revolutions for this world. So many countries are considering crypto as the means of payment so your point does make the sense here. 

On 1/2/2020 at 6:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

Bitcoin can actually be used like any other currency. You can pay through wallets anywhere that accept Bitcoin payment, the matter is similar to fiat currencies

I think,Now Bitcoin is make my life easier. From bitcoin i'm learning best way to trade,.i also use butcoin to get and gain profits yo earn extra income.to buy stuff and also to make trade as well this is so very use full in my daily basis less hastle,i used bitcoin to survived my daily life.

I use bitcoin for earning online to work in crypto as member of this forum. I buy clothes and my necessary things for my use so it is very clear that bitcoin is the best currency whic are working very worthly right now 

Hello my friend. Currently, I earn satoshi from this forum. I divide them into parts. One part I exchange and another part I buy other currencies and the rest I make a wallet for storage and long-term trading.

I use bitcoin to settle my financial situations joining cryptotalk currency platform is a pleasure for me which enable me make posts that are important useful and educative in order to get good reputation to be able to earn bitcoin in order to achieve the aim and objectives of my daily expenses

• +1 1

We can use bitcoin in many ways.Some people use bitcoin for long term investment. Because Bitcoin is more profitable crypto currency and it has very high value.But now i use bitcoin to earn my daile necessaries.Sometimes i hold bitcoin in a wallet for a long time and sell them at high price and get more profits from it.

I have use bitcoin to meet my daily expense demand. Before useing bitcoin I have to exchange it from crypto site. After exchangeing I received it on Mobile top up

Well,  there are many functions and purpose of bitcoin,  bit mine is for two main reason,  first is for investment so that I can gain profits and the second reason is so that I can perform some international business transaction,  may be order Pes 4 with it soon. 

At the moment I am using Btc for investment and trading purposes. In the future, I will rely on cryptocurrencies to buy some things when it is available in my region.
I also hold some bitcoin until the price goes up in order to make a good profit in the future.

The use of bitcoin matters in everything in crypto market, If you are trader than you mostly use bitcoins for trade other crypto currencies, If we want to convert it with fiat than we have have to use bitcoins also.

Bitcoin is an online currency that allows Bitcoin to be used as a currency, in many countries of the world, Bitcoin can be purchased directly by the commodities, and there are booths of Bitcoin.  By saving and investing in my country Bitcoin is a valid currency  No, I use Bitcoin through money transfer to Bitcoin.

i used btc for trading with altcoins and i invested btc for long term investment but now many online stores gave us facility to shopping online if you have spare money then we can do shopping

Many people use there bitcoin for there expense. But i used it for trading in cloud mining and i used to earn a huge amount of profit from it. 

On 1/13/2021 at 11:31 PM, lari0695 said:

I try not to use bitcoin much, just try to sell the satoshis that I can get to win at a high price to be able to have USDT, but what I do to be able to use USDT is like savings preferably after trying to withdraw a little through P2P, this is a support that I use for my family.

USDT also is still cryptocurrency so that's it cannot be used its own without exchanging it to fiat currencies, also I don't think if USDT are eligible to be exchanged to fiat currencies directly without using bitcoin. 

• +2 1