How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin can be used in many ways, P2P, Savings, Investment, Trading, Acquiring other cryptos with Bitcoin because it has many market pairs. Saving and investing with Bitcoin is a way to earn money

• +1 1

Unfortunately, personally, I do not use bitcoin in any way, because I have never been involved in investing in crypto. I regret that when I did not find out about him back in 2010, now it would be happiness if I had bitcoins)

I use Bitcoin as an investment vehicle. Also, using his example, I am trying to understand the trading system on the cryptocurrency exchange.

I generally buy bitcoin to buy and invest in another currency, as it is the easiest to get, it is the one that I use primarily to buy another currency, which is the one I really want to invest in.

bitcoin can be used both to store your capital and to make investments or to make capital transfers, it has the same use as real money but it gives you greater security and anonymity in your operations.

Good evening. Personally, I only use bitcoin for profit, namely trading and investing. I withdraw money using other cryptocurrencies, because bitcoin has the largest commission.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

It is clear that if you throw money into a crypt, then it is easy to lose it, but putting money in a bank is useless. If you do not want to take risks, then it is better to transfer money into dollars and buy foreign stocks

I use it for practically everything, I usually use bitcoin for my daily expenses, investments and others, I have earned my daily money with bitcoin and that is how I handle it, actually I have felt very comfortable since I adopted it as my main currency in my day to day

I don’t use Bitcoin because I don’t have it. And so, to use bitcoin, there are many different ways. Moreover, in some places, you can already pay off with it.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

I basically use it to save money, but over time I think it will become another payment method. With that, the BTC will increase its price considerably. Let's think that today a very small percentage of the population actually uses BTC.

BTC can be used in many ways, some people only use it to invest or profit from trading. It is interesting and effective how it can change a person's life

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

You can use your bitcoin in best 3 ways for the future :- 

1- You can hold the btc and wait for the future price

2- You can invest in various crypto currencies in order to earn more btc

3- You can put it  into investbox and get daily earning with investment 100% security at www.yobit.net

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 4:05 AM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Bitcoin is a digital currency created in 2009 it can be used to buy or sell items crop peoples and companies that accept bitcoin as a payment method i use bitcoin in crypto trading to buy new crypto currencies like litcoin tron ripple coin etc. I also use bitcoin as a online payment method for shopping online products

Many people use bitcoin and other cryptos to make all kinds of payments, I hope that worldwide crypto is adopted as a free and reliable use currency.

45 minutes ago, aqane said:

Bitcoin can be used for traveling by air, by rail and by bus, booking cars and hotels, paying for hotel accommodation - all this has been added to the already familiar orders for drinks and sandwiches in bars and cafes, meals in restaurants, paying for entertainment, excursions to local attractions.

That’s right, we just need to implement this new form of payment around the world since in many countries still has not implemented bitcoin as a form of payment, so that people can make any type of payment quickly.

I'm using it like money because it's money I'm trading with bitcoin and pay for somethings with bitcoin so no difference between bitcoin and money.

Yo particularmente lo utilizó hoy por hoy para holdear. existe una página llamada cryptomarket donde uno puede generar un código y cobrar por ahí si tiene algún negocio Pero la verdad que no tengo negocio tampoco me animaría a probarlo. Quién dice el día de mañana se utilice como mercado pago acá en Argentina

• +5 1

241/5000

Bitcoin can be used for long-term investment, to trade or trade, likewise to make purchases in shops that accept bitcoin, and make payments to anyone anywhere in the world.

Truly that is correct I additionally use it as you use.i likewise use butcoin to get and pick up benefits yo procure extra income.to purchase stuff and furthermore to make exchange too this is so very utilize full in my everyday schedule less hastle and furthermore less time.now bitcoin is my own local money

• +3 1