How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

Aside from using bitcoin as trading and less investing, I mostly used it as an extra allowance especially to my younger sister. It really is an effective help since we can now have most of the things that we need.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:30 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm using bitcoin as earning more coins and buy some clothes and domain. Now Bitcoin is make my life easier. From bitcoin i'm learning best way to trade.

I am using Bitcoin just for earning and also i used it for to buy the coins through this becasue this is the best business in the world through which i can make good money in the market and this is real business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Nammewow said:

Bitcoin has made our lives easier for many, we can buy clothes online and pay with bitcoin, or buy other goods, there are even food sites that accept bitcoins, it has many uses.

Yes that is true. You can use it now in so many places that support bitcoin for transaction.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin bear well-mannered apply rationale in online but we hypocrisy throw away BTC in our citizen field or offline but I look forward to in prospect it will be and now a lot of websites espouse bitcoin payment reasoning and it will be ever-increasing but I'm via simply in Crypto sell and remove for my private expenses.

Actually i earn cryptocoin from cryototalk by yobit campain. In this forum my coins are stored in yobit wallet. Then i stire them for a long time. When i see that the price is too much profitable then i exchange them with my cash. I didn't make any trade yet.

انا عم حاول اتحصل علي اكبر كمية ممكن اجمعها وبعد هيك استثمر جزء منها والبعض استخدمه لدفع مصاريفي اليومية والجامعية ههه وربما للاجار كذلك

I'm use bitcoin just for one reason .. its the trading .. just trading and I make through it a good profits everyday

I am using my bitcoin and cryptocurrencys in general to earn myself some money from trading on trading platforms

it's really fun and serious at the same time and I'm enjoying it 

I use my bitcoin in trading and investing in platform,  and I also use my bitcoins

to buy online and pay using QR code. hassle free no need to go out to shop and bring

money on my pocket

I'm using it in good manner and sometimes I convert it to cash sometimes I use it to trade or make transaction at some major point it was acceptable as means of payment

I have only one use to bitcoin I like to invest in it and to hold it for long time as it will increase in the price and will change my life forever. I collecte it from trade or write in this forum. 

Recently i donated some bitcoins to someone who was in need of treatment expenses the campaign was run in foreign but i from another country was able to donate.

We usually use Bitcoin to convert it into cash. We raise money by converting it to cash. I use it through my friend.

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, habib388 said:

Trading is very good and anyone with experience can profit from it

I preach exactly that I trade and make good profits and I wish success to everyone

Bitcoin is the best crypto-currency in the world. We use bitcoin very easy. Sach as shoping, marketing, trading etc. Even we can use bitcoin ATM card. 

I use bitcoin in many ways. I do investing a lot and also I do trading too. And some of my bitcoin are stocked for holding. So yeah. There are plenty of ways. 

I mostly don't sell or use btc ... Instead I just keep them as staking rewards in the wallets or just simply hold them for long time so that when the price is gonna high after 5 years I can sell them.& Become rich.

I generally use it for investing purpose only. And i hold it for some time to get profit of it, and i use it for exchanges.and yes for sometimes i make it to cash for my expanses.

3 minutes ago, Shanto41 said:

I try not to spend Bitcoin, I am using Bitcoin as a way to earn more coins. Now Bitcoin is making my life easier. From Bitcoin I am learning the best way to do business.This is for investing and trading on exchanges, which in turn makes me profit for myself.

I do use btc to get exchange with the alt coins & withdraw them....into my personal wallets... The I do transfer these alt coin to it's parent website & stake them.over a long period to gain more ... Hence in this way I get more money.

The ultimate goal is to withdraw bitcoin into money after trading or receiving payments from various online jobs. I think this is experienced by everyone.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I use bitcoin for payments. But yes i cant really use them in by daily purchasing. As every store or online dosent accept bitcoins 

On 1/2/2020 at 12:42 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Quoting

What is this for?

Nevertheless, I mainly only use it for investing. Actually using bitcoin as of now in not that feasible. There are only a few select merchants, and the volatility and transaction time is another problem.

My use of bitcoins is that for the time being I am saving to sell it at a great price in the future and to get almost small funds.

I used my bitcoin to trading in able to earn high profit it was an extra income to me because you dont need to taking money from your pocket. You just need to invest your time to earn.