How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

On 1/2/2020 at 10:57 AM, Dinesh09798 said:

I use bitcoin for making online payments. Because we can pay worldwide with bitcoin for free. I use crypto also for betting on sports and trade online. I like margin trade.

Of course we are paying with bitcoin for free, but in fact its not paying that's free because when we are sending bitcoin online from the wallet or exchange we must pat transactions fees.

I use bitcoin for everything I do to buy in my daily expenses Every work I do use bitcoin and if that is not supported then I convert it to fiat coins

Life is great and enjoy it

At the present time there are not many ways to use bitcoin because it is not adopted for this. I only trade with it and like other currencies in the market.

I think that you should invest in bitcoin and wait until it reaches 20 thousand dollars price because it is definitely going to, so don't miss your chance to get richer.

On 4/16/2020 at 8:13 PM, guatazoo said:

Of course we are paying with bitcoin for free, but in fact its not paying that's free because when we are sending bitcoin online from the wallet or exchange we must pat transactions fees.

Imagine paying transaction fees everytime you buy a bread at the supermarket, would you not miss fiat where you did not have to pay any fees at all?

I will use my bitcoin for investing. This will increase the value of my bitcoin and I will be able to make a lot of profit. Will help to do something better in the future. However, it is now very difficult to trade with Bitcoin. It is not common in many countries.

On 4/26/2020 at 7:05 AM, deepown said:

Imagine paying transaction fees everytime you buy a bread at the supermarket, would you not miss fiat where you did not have to pay any fees at all?

Thats right, so there we notice that fiat are not having any cost in payment method, but only fiat are more important because we can trade with it and earn more without leverage.

40 minutes ago, EZAZ1212 said:

I live in an asian country where using cryptocurrency is illegal that's why I used to convert the Bitcoin I used to earn from this forum.hopefully if government allows to use it will be highly profitable for us.

I am in asia as well, but I can say that it is not really illegal we only need to use 3rd party for us to withdraw it , since our government doesnt legalized bitcoin and altcoins here.

If the government of the country does not support crypto then third parties do not want to support it. They follow government rules. Since the government of your country does not support crypto, there is no need to legalize it. You can work on your own.

I use bitcoin to hold, this is my primary aim of using bitcoin. I use it to convert to other cryptocurrencies and I use it for making payments at times, no often because of high transactions fee. 

I use bitcoin to trade and increase my bitcoin portfolio, and sometimes I keep it for a long time when the market is going up to take advantage of the hold.

• +1 1

I constantly use bitcoin to pay for the Internet, my provider accepts payment for their services using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. 

For me i use bitcoin just like investissement, trade with it because is really profitable, i trade in short term and also long term , is good for investment specialty now , because the halving in 12 may , so it will rise for a big amount in along term , for that i invest some of my budget in bitcoin , and i will wait when bitcoin rise to a big amount and that i can sell it.

On 5/7/2020 at 1:09 PM, Summi said:

I only use bitcoin for saving actually that is not the only purpose of bitcoin, but most of the time in my free time, I use it to trade than to just Keep it laying around in my wallet.

No problem. Nowadays, there are so many options available to spend our Bitcoin properly like buying the products or services online, investing in some productive services etc. Personally , I also use huge portions of Bitcoin the holding purpose to sell it when the prices dramatically raised in the crypto markets. 

You can use it as you want ! you can buy something you want by bitcoin or you can invest your money with it ! for me I am using it for trading ! because we can take good profits from it !

On 1/2/2020 at 12:42 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

I use bitcoin to have extra income and sustain my daily needs also for some payments. 

Bitcoin really has a big part in my life which I can't imagine my routine without it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I use bitcoin to collect money through trading only, and I haven't bought anything with bitcoin before, but I think I will do it in the future.

On 1/2/2020 at 12:42 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Well, I use bitcoin in many things. Actually, most of the time I use bitcoin. I mostly use it to pay my bills, to buy things that I need or want to buy. I often use it to make an investment and make my money grow. Bitcoin is a major help for me to survive my daily life. Without it, maybe I can't live my life today.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:23 PM, Warrior said:

I use Bitcoin for fastest transaction and low withdraw fees for all over the world. It's also very much easy to transfer within a minute to all over the world

I use bitcoin to support my financial needs and have extra income that I can use in my studies. 

Also to buy what I want using the earnings from it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I use it for some buying transactions, if I want to sell and the buyer can pay bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies fore, I will accept. I accepts as many as 200 cryptocurrencies. 

I hold bitcoin for the price to also rise but not all due to my business. 

When we talk about bitcoin.. So the best choice for me would be holding! I don't prefer to trade with bitcoins because the whales control the market and nobody knows what would happen in a few minutes!

You can use bitcoin to earn money there are many ways and methods you can use bitcoin as your source of earning profit. You can earn by simple buying it at the low price and wait until the price increases and sell it. You can us it to an investment and trading platform. 

For me I'm using it in trading because we all know that when we use bitcoin in trading so the chance to win is very big ! and we can earn good amount not like other currencies !

i mostly use my earnings to invest more into bitcoin, for now i don't really need to cash out fiat money so i keep on investing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Mine use of BTC is trading and earning more from crypto where I convert my other crypto  currencies in it for good profit. This is a easy way to make more from your earned profit. Later I sell them and converted into USD or Usdt.