One day we will all pay from our mobile phone - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

One day we will all pay from our mobile phone

I worked in cryptotalk. This site very good earn site.This site worked is very easy. Payment daily worke daily payment. Dailly 30 comment and earn 30000 sathoshi.so enjoy this site and earn money

On 01.01.2020 at 22:46, Maxtron73 said:

One day i am sure and this will happen that everything we buy in our lives from groceries , tickets, gas , food and paying bills will all be done from out mobile phone obviously using cryptocurrency. What do you all think?  Could this be possible ? Even if it should take quite some time to get fully adopted?

Will it be crypto currency, nowadays this is nobody knows)))) of course it is more likely))) but will it be the type of crypto or some other digital currency, it is hard to predict. Of course may be 40 years ago it was hard to imagine that you will have the mobile app and you will be able to make different payments via it with dollars or another currency. People did not have plastic cards for salary, could not use contactless type of payments. Nowadays it is hard to believe that there was a time when people did not have plastic cards at all)))) technologies are developing. Who knows may be one day crypto will be our main means)))))) 

Edited by MilaNi

I agree, crypto banks with their cards and applications are already being created. Soon we will just be able to go to the store, buy what is usual and pay for it with bitcoin. Then there will be a revolution in finance.

From now we also pay with mobile but I time will come when we will only be able to pay with cellphone will be very easy for the modern people

yes it could be spreading in all countries because here in morocco people passed this thing by an application of a popular bank but just in the big stores

On 1/2/2020 at 1:49 AM, Jessica Karren said:

I completely agree with you technology having great Impact on our lives and every thing is changing with time it will be a future that people pays from their mobile for their daily shopping

Yes I also agreed completely with this post technology having great impact on our lives and every thing is changing with time. People pays from their mobile.

I have been working in few year in many site but i lost my money in few site now i found a very trusted site crypto currency site now i earned a batter payment in this site

What you want to tell us? Now we don’t pay for our phone?  Listen we buy phone with money and we are here using network by spending some money. So still we are paying for our phone.         

I have been working in few year in many site but i lost my money in few site now i found a very trusted site crypto currency site now i earned a batter payment in this site

Yes today is the day when we all pay from our mobile phone , we pay our bills and buy and sell things online from our mobile.  The world becomes digital know. 

What do you all think? Is it possible Should it take quite a while to even resort perfectly?One day I am sure and it will happen that everything we buy in our life from grocery, tickets, gas, food and bill paying will obviously be done from mobile phones using cryptocurrency

i strongly agree with you. Technology has a revolutionary change in our world.Day by day Technology progress in the world.so it is possible to pay over phone.

Due to become of being in demand of the bitcoin there is some countries might be using already their phone apps  using bitcoin. Might it happened.

I think that this will happen some day, but it is definitely not in my country, in my country , the government is skeptical about cryptocurrency.

Well, in this point I've gone a little bit deeper than you. I think in the future we will pay for everything through a chip which will be injected right under our skin. There are fantasy movies about it, but I think such technology is already coming.

Crypto has made it possible for us to pay for everything with just a mobile phone. However, there are some limitations of paying with crypto as well like the payments are not instant in most cases 

Now already we used much things through smartphone device such as bills of electricity, mobile phone number load and many things in near future we can used from our phone. So enjoy this is era of technology. 

You are right that my friend when other people start buying and selling products by bitcoin and when companies start selling their products by bitcoin we will be able to use the digital wallets in our phones to make purchases and sales within seconds but the application of that will need a lot of time in the future

I always dream that this scenario will happen in the future where we buy many good and services with our crypto coins and benefits from it. We will be anticipating for it in the future

On 1/2/2020 at 2:41 PM, Rasheed said:

Im also completely agree with you, technology great impact in our life style, and must changes possible in future...

Technology has keep rising or advancing in the world of crypto currency that is why changes has been taking place on advancements

Yes it can be possible in the near future. Due to the increase in number of the utilization of the crayptocurrency in the world, mobile devices have always been the best to make the choice. Some of the reputed smartphone productions company has released the product with built in crypto wallet. 

On 3/19/2020 at 4:20 PM, Abraham0 said:

One day we will pay from our mobile easily. There are lots of altcoins which can send easily from our mobile. But all the company should accept altcoins. Crytpo can send also in faster time

Can't wait to wait for the default application from a cellphone to make crypto transactions. I know this already exists on a Samsung cellphone.

I completely agree with you infact it is happening at the present time. We pay most of our bills through mobile phones. It has given us a extra benefit and we can pay our bills without standing in que.

as what i know we all can pay from our phone most the time the methos are different but qll the same way we open send from phone then that is it we have what we paid for.

12 hours ago, apealing said:

Sometime we will pay from our cell effortlessly. there are plenty of altcoins that can send without difficulty from our mobile. but all of the organization have to take delivery of altcoins. crytpo can ship also in quicker time

The fact that crypto is not accepted much as payment method is no big deal, we can still use it in trading, most favourable.