One day we will all pay from our mobile phone - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

One day we will all pay from our mobile phone

Yes my friend you are right if we can see the technology is improving day by day so can say that every thing we will do from just one click the time will come soon. 

That is conceivable, later on each nation cash will transform into digital money supported by fiat. China, France and Russia has an arrangement for that. Because in many countries cryptocurrency is still considered as legal. When every country will declare cryptocurrency legal.

In this new age, the world starts paying using mobile or any online platform. It has already started and everywhere we have the option of using mobile phones in payment mode. Thank You. Happy Posting.

Yes, my friend this day has already arrived, but not everyone uses this metot and time must pass and everything will be mobile cryptocurrency fast and clear.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:46 AM, Maxtron73 said:

One day i am sure and this will happen that everything we buy in our lives from groceries , tickets, gas , food and paying bills will all be done from out mobile phone obviously using cryptocurrency. What do you all think?  Could this be possible ? Even if it should take quite some time to get fully adopted?

Some theory say that everyone will pay through the chip embedded on the skin of a person.  So basically paying in mobile phone is really possible.  Unless mobile phone is totally obsolete and there is new wave of smartphone that will phase out the one we are using.

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

yes you are right even some mobile manufactures added btc wallet in their mobiles so i think paying with mobile is good and it makes our life easier to not to worry about cash and just use your phon to buy prodiccts pay taxi driver and et cetera.

As the trade war ramps up, every country is trying devaluing their own currency as fast as they can; having a secure store of value free from inflation is priceless! Cryptocurrencies with sound fundamentals, a cap on units and decentralization, offer an inflation proof store of value....

Blockchain can be thought of as a tamper-proof digital ledger that records cryptocurrency transactions and other data across a distributed network with no central authority overseeing it. HTC's new phone will run decentralized applications, digital programs that operate on the blockchain.

1 hour ago, Joy1212 said:

I do not understand your post correctly. Try to get information from people who understand or know your question, and it will help you solve your problem. Thanks

That is why he posted here where all kind of people are available, and it was nit a question it was an idea to be discussed.

I think that sooner or later this will happen, but it takes years since most people do not have access to the Internet, let alone a smartphone and pay for services through it.

May be i am wrong, Indeed that resembles really going to occur. Tho I'm a novice here so I don't have a great deal of information about money matters. In any case, positively we as a whole ought to have a lot of information about cash exchanging realities

I have a different prediction. One day, we will be able to pay with a thing strapped on our wrist by passing it on a certain machine. By doing that, a certain amount of money will be deducted from the bank account.

There is something already out there online, but now we have to see the cryptocurrency being paid soon too.

I hope that day came soon because i am so lazy to go and pay on foots, also that need in my opinion more time than we expect.

I think it would happen definitely but before 2 or more generations should be passed, just because nowadays there are too many people who don't even understand how to work with computers.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:49 AM, Jessica Karren said:

I completely agree with you technology having great Impact on our lives and every thing is changing with time it will be a future that people pays from their mobile for their daily shopping

Brothers i am completely understanding that people are paying now in this through. so this is been miracle for us.

I agree with you as the modern world keeps advancing every day with newer technologies which will help to make life easier for people and very soon every body in the modern world will start using digital currency.

Yes this is real way.one day we will pay always and everything for other things.we will pay as bar codes and many other ways.Thanks for being here

I hope it will be our mobile phone or any similar gadget that exists at that time but I hope it will not be an RFID chip implanted into our body since such future really scares me.

This is obvious, I am now paying with my phone through NFC payment. And soon there will be the same card, only with cryptolutes. I think that in 5-6 years it will be so.

Yes bro the payment through e wallet in mobile is popular these days in most of the countries in almost all sectors. But through Crypto isn't popular too though some are using it ,but in future we will see such trends sure and a separate payments system for Crypto in almost all sectors.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/1/2020 at 10:46 PM, Maxtron73 said:

One day i am sure and this will happen that everything we buy in our lives from groceries , tickets, gas , food and paying bills will all be done from out mobile phone obviously using cryptocurrency. What do you all think?  Could this be possible ? Even if it should take quite some time to get fully adopted?

We can already pay via mobile phone, we are just not using cryptos for it. But cryptos will be adopted eventually for buying groceries too, it's just a matter of time.

We can already paid through mobile. But so far we paid through Bank balance. One day we will pay for all things through mobile in cryptocurrencies too

Yes, it is very likely that we will do all the operations from the mobile phone, but it takes a lot of time to spread this culture

Edited by m7md
Repetition comment is an internet problem