Crypto Forum And English Langauge - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Crypto Forum And English Langauge

Yes you are right a unique thing about English language is that the more you write the more you learn as well as the more you speak the more the level of your English improve

Yes, I think this forum is an opportunity to strengthen my English and I have an incentive to master this language from grammar and vocabulary

Yes, I also thought about it, those who have a lame English language (in terms of grammar) to write messages in the English section is simply necessary.

I think there are not so hard and fast rules for English grammar. There are many users who are not good at all in English but they are posting comments doing excellent contribution. The knowledge matters more than grammar here.

Yes, I also thought about it, but not everyone can spend 2-3 hours on the forum every day, so even if a person writes 1000 messages in one month, they can learn English grammar, I hope there will be more languages on the forum.

This forum is really helpful not just for the earnings or knowledge in crypto but also for the improvement of our English in both writing, spellings and gram as we work continuously and learn all from each other.

I support your opinion, certainly this supports our English very much and we are the biggest beneficiaries of developing our English language in grammar and vocabulary in reading and writing, this is great and I enjoy it.

If you do not know the English language well the translator can be used and over time you will find that you started to learn and understand English through this forum.

Life is great and enjoy it

It is a good thing that helps you to improve your language and also writing. Sometimes it is useful to not rely on this translation. It strengthens and improves your ability to learn English well. It was useful for other languages to be added, but thanks, because you are the English language, the most frequently called Necessity to deal with in the forum

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

To my mind, when you write such posts, you just remember some words that you may forgot earlier, however it doesn't actually help you improve your language.

I think this forum can actually helps ones vocabulary building, because the more you create post and read post it makes you exposed more to using English and this will help you get used to English, and make good use of it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In addition to working in crypto, you need to know how to use language properly. Everyone enjoys the language of their own country, but everyone is able to understand English. English is helpful for all places no matter where we work, not just in the case of crypto.

But I think the way you are posting here will increase your English skills a lot, for those who are fairly good at English, this practice is very good in English. You are right that there are many people who are posting in English who cannot write in English properly

On 4/28/2020 at 12:28 PM, washimakram said:

This forum was originally created with Russian language so most and everything is done in Russian but English is the regional and state language most people love English they have no problem or anything

I think that it is appropriate to have English as the main language because English language is the global language so that if you can understand and read and talk English language then you can join in this forum and post things here. 

On 4/28/2020 at 2:02 PM, Laboni said:

In addition to working in crypto, you need to know how to use language properly. Everyone enjoys the language of their own country, but everyone is able to understand English. English is helpful for all places no matter where we work, not just in the case of crypto.

Yes, english is our universal language, so in order for each other to communicate, we need to have a better english to communicate.

On 1/1/2020 at 6:08 PM, rjroshan said:

Every member who is in this crypto talk knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than forty posts daily. The calculator says 1200 posts per month and 14,400 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

With that count, I think you've been already good on english language or grammar. It is because you already use many words and you already been using it for a whole year. So there a big chance that your english grammar is already correct and you can easily create a well read and well understand english content.

In this forum members must be write some correct basic grammar because neat and clean writing is easy to understand and read. I am also improving my English language while writing on it. 

Improving our skills while making useful posts here is really an important and interested thing! It's not just about making 30 posts daily.. I want to learn more from this forum, try to help the members and share my experiences here.. This is really a great forum which makes you communicate with members who they are into this crypto world! And all of that only in one language!! 

Edited by Magnom

I have made a post about 2 days ago it was a way to improve our English skills here ! because we know that there are many members here don't know how to talk perfectly ! you can visit my profile and see it ! 

Basically for everyone reading this, you can be asure that from my own experience, writing your own english topic and getting feedback from other Users you will learn more crypto words, which can help you climb the virtual currencies world, either in gambling, trading, specific concepts you haven't heard before.

And that's what makes the forum a worth english reference to listen and read to.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes this platform have many benefits. I think I have also improved my English language. As reading different post made my vocabulary and grammar pretty good. So other than earnings , this platform has some other features too

On 4/17/2020 at 6:07 AM, Thekingcallme said:

If you do not know the English language well the translator can be used and over time you will find that you started to learn and understand English through this forum.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is needed if you don't know how to speak English here because crypto forum is in strict English only policy because we think that English is a global language that can be spoken and understand by other countries. 

During stay in this forum your English grammar can be improved because every day you read peoples post you also write your own post this makes your vocabulary improved.

If your English is not good, you can improve it by reading the topics in the forum and sharing the simple comments.

There is no doubt this campaign is making people  more capable to improve their self even in a better version because in this campaign everyone have to give contents in english and by that will help everyone to improve their communication skills even their contents will give the reputation if they have given it in a right way.