Crypto Forum And English Langauge - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Crypto Forum And English Langauge

There are countless relations in this forum that has mediocre english skills but education from veteran english writers in this forum force be of assistance individuals members to increase their skills on creating an english stretch and correcting their grammar.

Edited by Tuhin741

Basically i don't how to iota English and characters perfectly. Now I 'm erudition minute spot English from this forum and youtube.You have a point sir. permanent performance and prose in English comprise a benefits in the prospect it tin rally round you to understand your errors and typographical errors. 

Edited by Tuhin741

I agree. English is not my major language. But I gather a batch on this forum. I live through a group not merely about crypto and and English

Every limb who is in this crypto parley knows prime English grammar and really yes. You and me journalism additional than forty posts daily. Honestly, the first time I attached in the bitcointalk and my English journalism and grammar is not that able to the aim occasionally they see it and crash me for lettering a dire construction of sentence, but after a time and be subjected to at a snail's pace I return a skill .

Edited by Tuhin741

Good point, in adding to the earning that we are liability for the relocation we are besides in a number of bags being paid further comfortable with the English language if this is not a native language as a result it is a success be triumphant for that state as well.

Cryptocurrency forums are one of the major guidelines enabling the communiqu? of pro and novices in the earth of online nest egg and. Such a forum is an extra location anywhere any fill engrossed at digital technologies meet. A astonishing position of assembly for the project's authors and investors in quest of the profitable customs of their currency investment. Their added improvement is an preference to discover the employment or place CV in problem if you are technologies professional.

• Useful or interesting 1

in point of fact copy in this breed of forum by English, above all if it's not youtlr original or native language will avoid your Englimg better. slightly like knowledge at school, you control to record in English in here, as at hand is no other regional split beside English, and Russian. You whether you like it or not, you're gonna assert to better your English

Yes, we distinguish this and we are every responsive of a few English, which is why we be capable of colloquy a luck about special crypto topics through the English language in the crypto forum hence English language applies to us.

batch of relatives are near in cryptotalk which are members of it and even they are not concerned of english. They figure out not recognize who to put pen to paper or lecture english correctly but even for the reason that of cryptotalk they are difficult to prepare it to finalize their posts. This is a exact helpful thing. No one is perfect but by difficult and operational powerful you will become perfect one day.

Ya it is civilizing really the slague layout of the English langauge and i assert ready just about 700 posts subsequently i control better dreadfully a great deal

In my opinion, the English language is furthest added focal in crypto. English is an intercontinental language. Which is the just language of different

Crypto actually has not the same languages for numerous countries subsequently in that case we be able to really exploit Crypto in the median of English language exceptionally easily.

• +3 1

English language can be understood by the member all around the world as it is the global language.On this forum, it is advised to use English but Russian have the opportunities to use the both languages on this forum.If you do not know Russian just make posts in English. 

Actually it's true,as i am a student crypto is helpimg me alot with learning english words and writing skills of English along with knowledge.So i mainly use Crypto for earning and to enrich skill in English

I think this is bad because some people do not know the English language and an example of this is me because I am Arabic and I sometimes have to use the translation in Google for writing.

It's important to have a good level of English language when you are creating posts on this forum otherwise you might get banned for creating posts that are not helpful to the forum 

1 minute ago, The Hulk said:

Cryptotalk all members need knows basic English grammar and truly yes. You and me writing more than 30 posts daily. The calculator says 900 posts per month and 10,800 posts per one year. How this can help to improve our English language skill both writing and reading.

The users who write more than 30 posts a day also should be at least intermediate English level. Your calculation makes sense but the English is not problem nowadays, there are a lot of good online sources for learning English.

Edited by MrGox

Yes you right , my English is not good , but when start writhing here i developing my language more and more . So for all people just take the opportunity and learn English from this forum by writing and reading, because you will need this language.

7 hours ago, Mohssine said:

Yes you right , my English is not good , but when start writhing here i developing my language more and more . So for all people just take the opportunity and learn English from this forum by writing and reading, because you will need this language.

Could be because it used to be better, I also feel less good even I use Google Translate as a translator if there is a language that I do not know. quite helpful especially users here who are very friendly.

There are many languages in cryptocurrency that we can use here if we want, but it turns out we all use the English language here so we don't need to do all the work through the English language.

There are many languages in cryptocurrency that we can use here if we want, but it turns out we all use the English language here so we don't need to do all the work through the English language.

Actively involved in the English language in cryptocurrency, here we have to know English for each of our posts to be in English so we can post well.

English is so important, of course if you want to improve yourself you must know English. That is another English can open a lot of doors for you. For example here you can with this language get a lot of information. 

Those numbers are accurate and based on those numbers we can say that forum like this in cryptotalk can also be good platform to enhance our English vocabulary, grammar and spelling. It  helps to express our ides and thoughts about cyrptocurrency using a common language and that is English so it really helps a lot to enhance and improve our knowledge in English language.

Before I started working in the forum, my ability in the English language was good because I am interested in English, but working in the forum made learning the language easier and better for many, especially for beginners in the language.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have seen many comments that are not understood due to the bad translation in this forum involve many Latin American people who have no idea of the English language and who only use the google translator to translate their texts but this translator does not translate with precision and sometimes misrepresents what we want to imply 

English is an international language. Anyone from anywhere in the world can understand this language and also it is quite easy to communicate in this language. In crypto talk forum only two languages are supported. One is English and one is Russian. But by typing and posting here in this forum in English ,a lot of user's skill of writing and speaking in English has improved. The forum is also valuable in that way also.