How can I achieve good reputation in this forum - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John David

How can I achieve good reputation in this forum

This forum is supporting quality work. You need to grasp more knowledge of this forum. Do your own research on bitcoin. In that way you can share informative content. Make relevant posts. A better learning and understanding will be quite helpful in gaining a good repute there.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

When I joined the forum, everyone was giving all the reputation they could and was ranking every post and comment. In September last year it was very easy to make a lot of reputation and it was what many accounts did then. I was also making new posts in the beginners and getting at least fifty reputation for each of those. But later this changed, I received warning and also removed from campaign. You get a second chance, but you don't want to be in this place at all. So don't try to write and receive too much reputation that is not worth it anywya.

It is very easy. First, you must adhere well to the forum’s rules, then take care to write new topics that are understandable for beginners, making sure that the topic is not repeated. You can also comment on new posts in order to gain reputation faster ..

Hello my friend, I am a beginner in this forum, but I have read the instructions and posts and got a good idea of what to do to gain a good reputation.
You should read the rules and restrictions on this forum then search for an easy topic for you and comment well
To get people to like you, you can grow faster

There's a chance you're nice between house. Favorite, seek to opt for the difficulty imagined which has been not presented as well as result as a part of your subject essentially the most recurrent requests who may have zero results. Precisely why are going to be strengthening the standard of your post and this could quickly bring about somebody to discover an optimistic examination. Have more information, take a look at additional, purchase know-how, and have fulfillment.

Dear friend..Let me inform you ... that the main factor that gives you a good reputation is you and your participation and your ability to provide feedback to others..the more useful your post or comment content is and has new ideas and is rich in correct information, the more you gain a positive reputation..

Also, your kindness with the members affects your reputation..I wish success and success to you and everyone

• +2 2
  • +3 1

I'm new too but I can help you too, your posts or comments should be meaningful and effective so that the rest of the members interact with you (give you a heart), that's all it takes, and good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can get good repetition in this platform if you create good quality content your content should be different from others you should do your own research before creating any topic  do a simple little work and people will react you a positive reputation and positive reputation will affect your money.

A good reputation comes on its own as long as you follow the rules and guidelines that set and write your posts in an understandable and simple language, and the most important thing is for these posts to be of interest and useful content for other members.
Then you will get a good reputation
Good luck.

My friend, the reputation in this forum comes from the nature of your posts on the topics presented, and if it is useful and positive for people who see your post, they interact and give you a positive reputation

Welcome, my friend . I will not be able to help him with your topic because I am new here too, but I can also advise you to work on your personal page more and try to gain more information about the forum here

The only and best way to earn good reputation in this forum is by creating our own topics with useful content as topic has more chances to get the attention of other members than the comments and so good chances to receive good reputation.

@johndavid dear first of all welcome to this forum . If you want good reputation on this forum then you must create useful posts . Your posts must be unique and creative . They must not be copy of already discussed topics . This will bring you great reputation here in this forum. Good luck !

You have to present good topics that compel other members to give you positive reputations, except that I think that after stopping the payment of reputations, it is natural that the reputations are given by the members to decrease.

Hello my friend, the main factor that gives you reputation in this forum is that you follow all the forum’s instructions and provide good publications that benefit members and beginners and through your reactions, you must put important and relevant information on the topic of the post in order to get a good reputation

Yes my friend, if you want to be active member in this forum and get alot of reputation points, you have to follow the rules perfectly and search for new and useful topics which helps others to get more information about this forum. And then you can increase your ratings and reactions. 

To achieve a positive community reputation, you must abide by the publishing rules, my friend, and provide useful content in all your posts to reach the reader and evaluate you positively. Be careful in choosing words. Thank you.

• +2 1

It is better for all of us in this forum to write to me and work as a team to increase each other’s reputation and support each other’s posts. This is a benefit for everyone.

• +3 1

Dear in general, the good reputation comes from simple things, which is the great synchronization in the forum rules in general. If he adheres to the forum rules and the publishing rules that we can abide by daily, it is a very good thing in general, and then we must after adhering to these things and the rules publish every What is useful and general and everything related to cryptocurrencies in particular, so my advice to you, dear, is to abide by the rules and publish all that is useful about cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much, and therefore the good reputation will come later. Thank you.

• +3 1

My dear friend we achieve good reputation by posting meaningful content. If we post good content that are helpful and useful for others then others give us good reputation and follow us. So , always post informative content for better reputation. 

In order to get a good reputation, your posts should have good and meaningful content. Focus on knowledge to improve the content of our posts. More time should be devoted to reading everything that is useful in the field of cryptocurrencies. When we have the knowledge, the content of our publications will improve and we will get a good reputation.

• +1 1

To achieve success and gain a good and good reputation in this wonderful forum, it is necessary to adhere to the rules of the forum and apply them to the fullest. Secondly, to publish useful, valuable and rich in ideas leaflets for the first 100 free posts and then to 20 posts to 25 posts on a daily basis thirdly to be patient with this great effort Fourth to be objective and avoid personal offenses

• +3 1

Welcome my friend here

To earn a good reputation and positive evaluation

You have to present topics of positive interest

And publishing completely new topics and not resorting to using old topics that one of the members used before

And according to the laws and rules stipulated in the forum

And I work honestly and honestly

All the best to everyone here

• +1 1

Being new here, my friend, you need to read the posts and gain a certain idea of the way to write and what the posts contain of ideas, and then you can start writing your own posts and make sure that they contain your own style and that the ideas are new and useful, so that they attract members to you and give you a positive reputation.

• +1 1

On 3/30/2021 at 10:05 AM, John David said:

I am newbie here in this forum. I am facing the problem of reputation. It is requested to the senior members that they should come forward to help out me. I am very thankful to all of you in advance.

I will say that you should not focus on your work and you should only keep doing your work and if you make a a good work then you well definitely receive a good reputation so if you want to get more reputation then you should make topic.

• +2 1