How can I achieve good reputation in this forum - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John David

How can I achieve good reputation in this forum

Reputation can increase the chances of obtaining it through increased interest in publications and work to provide good and useful information that makes others admire it and give you a reputation in it.

• +3 1

There are many ways to get good reputation. For good reputation hard work is necessary. When we make good and useful content then ultimately we will get good reputation and then our payment will also increase.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, here in order to gain a good reputation, you must abide by the rules and laws and also write articles of interest and avoid the points of warning, fraud and fraud

• +5 1

Dear friends, there are many aspects to gaining reputation in this forum.  Of course you have to follow those directions.  Then you can easily gain a reputation.  There are many things related to crypto that you need to create relevant, meaningful and useful best posts from your own opinion.  Which is easy for everyone and can easily gain knowledge from things.  Then everyone will give you a positive reputation and follow you for better posts.

• +5 1

Dear friends, there are many steps to gaining a reputation in this forum.  It is possible to gain a reputation easily by going through everything step by step.  First of all, you have to create relevant constructive posts through your own talent.  Through which everyone benefits and can acquire knowledge.  Only then will the reputation and followers increase.

Edited by Siam50
  • +4 1

The good reputation is provided to you by the members when you post a useful post in the forum, so you have to search and learn about coding in order to be able to provide useful content for the members, and the good reputation will come automatically, you have to be patience.

• +3 1

Now it is not easy to take reputation seriously. We are not interested here to help each other. We are here like a family we should help each other. Pls someone give you knowledge or give you answer give reputation and encourage him. It is our responsibility it is my second account and I also face more difficulty to take reputations. Now we know that price per paid post is very low. We can only earn some little amount of money. We should help each other. 

I am also new to the forum, but in my opinion, the reputation comes from publishing various publications and contains simple and interesting topics at the same time. If your post caught the attention of the members here, you will have reached your goal and gained reputation.  good luck.

I faced this problem at the first times when i got in this site so i surfed many posts which are writen by senior members and i learned too much from them.

• +5 1

A good reputation is achieved by expediting the implementation of all forum rules, and working on publishing useful and new content that the moderators advised. I suggest that you search for cryptocurrency updates and extract ideas from them and put them forward as topics, for everyone to benefit from them. I advise you to make knowledge your first goal and not be  Being greedy and running after money. Being patient is an important factor, as is treating all members with affection and respect

• +1 1

If you want to achieve good reputation then you must follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Make useful, relevant, informative content. Then people will give you positive reaction. 

• +1 1

Hello my dear .. if we want to gain fame on the platform.  Then we must first follow the rules of this platform.  Gains knowledge.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  Need to create new topics.  Let others understand what they read.  And can acquire knowledge.  Then they will give us the reputation of our comments by reading these comments.  We will get paid for it. Our reputation will grow.

• +1 1

If you want to be successful by working in this forum, you have to post useful.  If the post is not useful, yobit will not count it.  If you want to increase reputation, you have to post useful.  Can't post wrong.  If you work according to the rules, you can increase the reputation.

Personally, I have achieved my good reputation through good publications or comments, I try to ensure that whenever I do not know something, I investigate it and then respond within what I know and what the investigations contribute to me, I work hard every day and I try to respect the rules to keep administrators away from me.

My friend, when you abide by the rules of the forum and provide good content after an effort of research and reading, in order to get good reviews, you should pay attention to the new and good information provided that will benefit the forum and its members.

• +5 1

The amount of reputation you get is determined by the quality of your posts, so in order to get much reputation you have to improve the quality of your posts,to the extent that other members can gain and learn something from it

• +2 1

Since you are still a beginner, you need some time to gain the necessary experience and knowledge to be able to create really useful posts with new and developed ideas about cryptocurrencies to gain positive reputations from other members.
So this requires hard work and patience to reach your goals.

Welcome, my friend. Actually, you need a lot to achieve the good reputation in this forum. Good reputation does not come so easily. Rather, you must work hard and carefully so that you can create a professional topic that has great information that benefits all people

• +4 1

You my friend, be patient always and consult the terms and conditions of the forum tried to understand it well and sound and evaluation of projects, publications, useful and value-rich information and ideas right and proper and share with other members and evaluate it brings you more reputation and material gain.

You my friend, be patient always and consult the terms and conditions of the forum tried to understand it well and sound and evaluation of projects, publications, useful and value-rich information and ideas right and proper and share with other members and evaluate it brings you more reputation and material gain.

Welcome, my friend, this is very easy. What you have to do is make sure that your posts are of great benefit to everyone and are relevant to the topic at hand, as they must take into account the conditions set by the forum and do not violate the laws and then you will get the reputation

Hello my friend, it is easy to obtain a good reputation within the forum only to work on creating new and advanced topics, and they should not be inside the forum previously in order to obtain follow-up and positive assessments by members, and we must encourage small members to work on developing the forum

• +2 1

By gaining knowledge in this forum and publishing unique new interesting topics, we can get better and more reputation. We can benefit from this forum by publishing the topic.

Welcome to this forum.

I want to say that if you want to get good reputation then you shou create good and usefull posts are topics. So try to give your best at this forum for good earning and knowledge.

You need to work hard on this plate forum for the good reputation. If your posts will be of some value and will useful for other then they will definitely give you the good ratings others not. So for good community reputation your work will be of good quality otherwise you will achieve the negative responses from others which will  results into banning of your account. 

In order to get good reputations you should focus on creating good quality topics and publications with valuable content that will help the whole community so that they can give you positive ratings, stop thinking mainly about reputation and focus on your content. 

• +1 1