How can I achieve good reputation in this forum - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John David

How can I achieve good reputation in this forum

The present era us the modern age.in this modern age people do modern things.Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. The way the crypto currency is advancing suggest that there will be more growth in the future.

Good reputation always make us strong member of this forum. But It's very tough to achieve. So most of the time we try to achieve it in this forum. But only those people will successfully get it who's are make good topic. Otherwise it's completely impossible. So if you wanna achieve it you have to Concentrate on your work.

To achieve good reputation in this forum,  you have to share informative and useful topic  , so other's members can  gain more knowledge .  Easy and simple wording makes your post more unique. In this way you can  gain number of reputation and positive responses . Thank you

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, in this forum, we, as beginners, have to read the rules of the group, all the conditions, and apply them with complete care and a language that is understandable to all and simple so that the proposed idea reaches all readers
When we write an understandable, informative, unrepeatable comment, and excellent language, we will gradually get his hearing points

My friend, it is very easy. Just do well and stay away from repeating the same topics. You have to publish useful and new information of interest to forum members to get positive evaluations because reputation is very necessary in our work. 

Hello dear friend,

If you want good and great reputation, then you should work hard for this. If your post will be helpful for others people will give you more reactions. Thanks

Acheiving good reputation is not easy task, because it take some time, because you need lot of time that people came to your profile and follow you . As A result of more follower more people are engaged and your reputation became greater

My friend, your commitment to the forum rules and moderators instructions, in addition to submitting useful posts and new ideas, will increase your reputation

In order to gain a reputation, the topics you share must be valuable and relevant to the forum so that the participants can benefit from them. I wish you good luck.

Yes, I am agree with you. People should give reputation to every useful post. It is necessary for the payment. If you will not vet reputation, your payment will not bd generated. So please cooperate with each of and give reputation to someone post who deserves.

I think the best thing new members could do is to follow the rules and concentrate on the working and learning from others. It's a bit hard to get reputation from the beginning. 

By creating useful posts in the forum and creating unique topics, we can gain a good reputation. We should give positive reputation to each other's useful post.

• +3 1

hello my friend . achieve good reputation in this forum or group is to follow the rules and regulations laydown by the crypto world and try to create a topic in order to benefit and as well as learn how to create attractive topics for members and also useful and so you get a good reputation continuously.
good luck.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. First, you have to read the forum’s rules and abide by them to be safe from warning points andbanning. Regarding reputation, you should publish useful and valuable content that contains useful information or advice to other members and thus they will give you a good reputation. Stay away from copying others ’posts and avoid grammatical errors. 

Hello all..
If you want to gain a good reputation, my dear friend, you will have to follow some simple and delicate steps at the same time, as you must abide by all the forum rules contained in the section "About Forum" in order to be in harmony with the work here.
It is also very necessary to follow up on old members and benefit from their experiences.

In addition, cooperation and participation between members benefits in gaining a very good reputation.

• +3 1

Hello dear friend.  You must first read the rules laid down in this forum, and you must publish topics of favorable thought while it contains useful information

Dear good reputation from the Crypto forum, this depends mainly on one thing, which is that we share useful things in this wonderful forum. I must share strange, useful and unrepeatable topics. Its benefit to all members is mainly when we publish posts and others follow them, therefore we will get and these people will give us a very good reputation  Thus earning the biggest thank you very much.

• +1 1

Reputation needs time, and subjects need to select purposeful subjects to achieve the desired.
Keep sure patience and action achieve the goal

Welcome my dear. To get a positive reputation, you must write topics and posts with good content that pervades the benefit and benefits all members. Good luck to you and all friends and members

To achieve a good reputation here, you have to publish good publications and include new and useful topics.
Then you will get the admiration of the members and you will get what you wish for from the hearing
It does not matter how many posts you publish, on the contrary, a few are good and more useful.

• +3 1

To get a good reputation, you must focus on making the content you publish important and useful to attract the attention of the rest of the members and to provide you with the necessary support. Focus on the number of characters in your post not less than 100 characters and that it is in a clear and understandable language.

• +3 1

To gain a good reputation here, in my opinion, you must first check the rules and regulations of this forum and read and understand them thoroughly, then begin to write useful and insightful comments or posts, not copying the style of others and attempting to have your own words that are strong and your terms are easy and very accurate in order to gain followers who will give you a better reputation.

• +3 1

Only you must adhere to the terms and rules of the forum and create high-quality, relevant and error-free posts in order to get a positive reputation .

Good luck to you 🙂