What You Think Crypto Currency 2050 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What You Think Crypto Currency 2050

People all over the world are moving to urban areas at a faster rate now than ever before in history. By 2050, more than five billion people will live in cities. This rapid urbanization along with the growth of Blockchain technology is set to transform the way the world uses currency. 

• +2 1

If i am on 2050, this is my imagination. Maybe can be wrong.

On that year many people using Bitcoin. Fiat money is going dissapear because digital money is more comfortable and leading the market. On that year many people will choose cryptocurrency than digital money like Paypal. The price Bitcoin also increased more than now. Also only some people have Bitcoin. So Bitcoin is like rare thing.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

In 2050, cryptocurrency and blockchain are not only used for money transfer. 30 years later, the applications of blockchain network will be extended to the level that you can even access and control your devices with this network. I have read that even self-driving cars will connect to blockchain network and you can take a taxi and your wallet will automatically pay for your ride. In 2050, the full potential of blockchain will be revealed and the adoption of cryptocurrency by official organizations will happen.

• +3 1

I hope some famous coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum and others can survive because this coins is the most top in the chart and other Altcoins are depends on them especially in Bitcoin. If that happens more Crypto Currency project will exist. Also maybe Crypto Currency was accepted globally.

• +2 1

I think the changes in the internet world will change drastically all the links with crypto if we buy anything in our online store using crypto assets that we have from the various wallets we have.

• -1 1

Such a long time 2050.its huge time and in this time total market picture can be changed.2050 bitcoin price can be reached million dollars price and the other high ranked coin will have also good profit.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocurrencies. I believe that by 2050 Crypto is more popular and it is the highest currency, We can't say exactly what is happening after 30 years in 2050. But I hope Cryptocurrencies will be bright future.

• +3 1

I think Bitcoin can replace gold in 2050, as long there's internet Bitcoin is never die, and like what cz said if you have 1 btc in the future you'll became richer

• +1 1

Yes, with the advancement of technology, it is very easy for us now, especially 30 years from now and people just need to use the internet network to carry out transactions without bringing Fiat money in payments, and this is very easy for someone especially in the coming years.

• +2 1

On 1/1/2020 at 11:54 AM, rjroshan said:

Today is the 1st of January 2020 wishing you all to have a happy new year ...
Cryptocurrencies are more popular with the internet. Someone when looking to make money online it cant forget about cryptocurrencies. Both of them are on two sides in this money-making online coin as head and tail. Now get be ready to go to the future with me in your mind. I will ask you to forward about 30 years on the calendar.

Ok
Now we all are in the year 2050 and just imagine how it can be the situation of the crypto world ...

Just for imagine,  give your feelings ...

Lol. There will be crypto everywhere. Fiat will be removed from world. Everything is being traded in cryptocurrency, bitcoin price climb over $1000000. Every transaction is just a click away

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 2:18 PM, miskyming said:

If bitcoin can still survive in the year 2050, maybe we can see bitcoin reaching millions of price I think and also the other altcoins like ethereum and litecoin will also reach million.

As long as many people like and support bitcoin activities, I'm sure bitcoin can last forever until 2050 or more than that year because in my knowledge bitcoin is increasingly popular even bitcoin reaches millions of prices later.

• +1 1

I think I'm sure the world will change so much by 2050 and everything depends more on technology now than ever before. So I believe crypto will be more effective than ever if no one else has known it yet.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 11:54 AM, rjroshan said:

Cryptocurrencies are more popular with the internet. Someone when looking to make money online it cant forget about cryptocurrencies. Both of them are on two sides in this money-making online coin as head and tail. Now get be ready to go to the future with me in your mind. I will ask you to forward about 30 years on the calendar.

Ok
Now we all are in the year 2050 and just imagine how it can be the situation of the crypto world ...

It is a same question like if someone was asked in 1990s that; what you think about Internet or World Wide Web in 2020 😄 So, you can also predict cryptocurrency easily that how it would be in 2050.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, rjroshan said:

Without experience, you can't provide replies to every post. It means it is better for you if you are out of topic to try to stay away and just watch on other's actions. It will help to lot in future

You know what; Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is more than World Wide Web invention. Because, there is nothing like Blockchain in the past 50 years and there will not be anything like this for the next 50 years. This is the realistic answer anyone can ever give to your above question.

• +1 1

14 minutes ago, rjroshan said:

You can give your opinion about every topic in the forum. More people yet to come and will share their contributed here so it is better don't hurry to make quick decisions and we can get important details from every post here. It is freedom

I will try my best to avoid participating in your posts in future. Sorry for the inconvenience

Big changes don't need to wait for a long time. let's say that changes and crypto revolution will occur in the next 5 to 10 years, and the next is only development. so in 2050, the future of crypto will depend on what will be developed now and in the near future.

I think in 2050 all cryptocurrencies will be fine! Not everyone of course. Bitcoin will cost about $ 1,000,000. It will become rare and people around the world will seek to buy it.

1 hour ago, Mitali said:

I don't know what can happen in future. But if the cypto coins have this momentum then surely they may be more valuable after years.

i think the future value will depend highly on the next halving in may and if it can actually provide more money in crypto or not, because if we can not attract more investors to this then we will surely go down.

In ten years, bitcoin/ blockchain have became a normal words in our day by day, altought Bitcoin price it's a little far from his maximum peak, the network infrastructure it's more solid than two years ago, predict what will happen in the 2050 it's impossible, but we are in the correct way to make the crypto ecosystem something amazing.

We already watch how cryptocurrency change in last one decade so many can imagine how could be its in 2050 as its still 3 decades and many changes could be happen many bad and positive things will happen for this world from this crypto world but one thing is sure we are going to be part of this big revolution which is bringing by this crypto world as its completely great thing to watch for billions.

One wouldn't really think much of this, all I really wanted to do was invest and be part of it but the way I was misled by this brokers was terrible, to easily take money from all in the name of investment and when I wanted to make withdrawals every single attempt was fruitless with constant hassle to invest more I really can't say more than I have already said. I would really consider myself to be one of the very few lucky ones as I was able to have my funds recovered from this scam Binary option brokers, although it was through unethical means as far I am concerned but what can I care after how my hard-earned funds where taken from me, these guys are the best in less than 7days all my funds including bonuses had been recovered, If your broker lost your funds trading Binary options.  You can contact his mail
Email: CREDITSOLUTION63
WhatsApp: +1 9176634684
You Can Also Text Or Call:  +1 9176634684
NO UPFRONT PAYMENT!

IMG_0567.JPG

Every 10 year bitcoin have climbed up very much, in 2030 there will be a different picture in 2040 will more different and in 2050 it will have a major medium of exchange.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:39 PM, rjroshan said:

Ok

To be honest the future of cryptocurrencies is quite uncertain. Especially 2050 is a long way out. No one can predict crypto. In future crypto may still exist but it may get extinct too. There is no possible reason and prediction for crypto.

That is a long time since 2050. So I can’t be sure what the future may hold. But I'm hopeful that cryptocurrency will return to its new form in the future.

Edited by Sourav43

Although it is a long time so it is not possible to say exactly what will happen to crypto in 2050, but hopefully the crypto currency will appear in our new form by 2050 and then every state in the world will use crypto.