Solution to avoid same reply - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

On 10/16/2020 at 6:22 PM, gourav789 said:

@saraanna396 i also think this is really impossible that every user have different different reply on same topic . we must try to avoid copy paste as well copy text from other comments . always trying to comment according to whatever user wants to ask . then their isn't any problems that's a user's faced here .

You are right @gourav789 ,it is I think 90 percent impossible.But I think that there is some possibility of avoiding this.As you said we shouldn't do copy paste of other's work.If we think of a reply different then others only then reply.Otherwise if your reply is same as others don't do it.Reply to sensible topics.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I think there are different  point of views of different people  to see each thing, eben they have the same answer but still there will be the change in the words and the way thing is said.

On 10/12/2020 at 9:14 PM, CryptoSkye said:

there is actually nothing we can do if there is someone who have the same idea or reply to us. i mean, there are indeed small chances that we can have the same thought and both write it. we just need to improve the qualities of each posts to avoid ruining the forums.

Of course mate sometimes we might have the same reply that is similar to someone already because we think the same and theris no problem about it and what's important is not to copy and paste some one's post or comment because that violets forum rules and we can receive warning points for that therefore, we must be careful and always make our contributions in our own way or words.

The platform has a standard that has to maintained and there must be no repetitive content no matter what. Sometimes it's hard because a lot of people can actually have same opinions and same knowledge which ends up in being quite similar. It's really great if we also try to comment on information that are a little rare for general comments. Thank you for this post  my friend.

The important thing here is to share your thoughts and everyone has their own style of conversation and chances are that the answers may be the same as most users may have the same opinion points and on this platformThere is a possibility of equal response from different people and there are many comments on it and sometimes we cannot read all the comments

This is true, my friend. Often times I find my same thoughts in the responses I try to avoid that by doing a search between the responses to choose an appropriate response away from repetition in order to keep my posts from deletion

• +2 1

I think those who work here should not give the same answer because it is done to gain knowledge and to know different things so I would say that they should get better knowledge about the subject mentioned here so that the answers and you can do different things with the help of administration.  You will know

What I have noticed to avoid same reply is to  read the first post which is the topic, after reading the first post, you can read five or more posts under it, them you will see what others have commented which will lead you to reply in a good way too. 

• +1 1

Of course, posts will not be fully compatible with this degree, so it's not that complicated, just write a useful post and don't worry about anything else.

My suugestion to this topic is that don't read the others comment read post carefully and give your suggestion in comment and i hope your comment will be different from others so make your own suggestion don't copy other

Just give your own opinion and perspective and I think you can be same in idea or thought but in the grammar and how you explain it in your own way. I think that way it makes your comment different. We can be agreed or disagreed but the difference is how you provide information and how you convince the reader about your opinion is correct

• +1 1

17 minutes ago, Kenciuu said:

Just give your own opinion and perspective and I think you can be same in idea or thought but in the grammar and how you explain it in your own way. I think that way it makes your comment different. We can be agreed or disagreed but the difference is how you provide information and how you convince the reader about your opinion is correct

You definitely right to me in don't think it's an issue to even post about because content will always be different if you actually read wat the topic is about and what kind of message the writer is trying to pass across.

• +3 1

I have a solution maybe not good but i want share with you or admins have to see all comments and to check it thn they will easily find same reply 

• +1 1

On 1/1/2020 at 11:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

Read before replying expend your vocabulary can be great help and explain your thoughts genuinely. Thus way your comment will not match with other person. Also do some research it will increase your knowledge and broad your spectrum. All members not reply the one thread but sometimes big number of members comes to certain threads. Which is cleared by mods after sometime. 

Choose some of your unique keywords which are not commonly used by everyone. Try to write in vocabulary that is not much common. Maybe these ideas are going to help.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I usually read 5 or 6 replies of the seniors cause they gives the right information. After reading i reply in my own words and experience on that topic. Yes there are hundreds of replies. Can have same type of replies but in different way. We can't read all thw replies. So don't worry about that. Moderators are aware of this. If they finds it bad then they will take measurable steps.

This is a big issue, the same reply doesn't means the same words that means the same idea with different words, that is quite common and you will never be asked by the modirators for that.

When every member has his own ideas, there will be no duplication of responses. This is why I added to your personal idea a new idea, which is not to try to adhere to responses similar to the responses of others.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many users here, so it is possible to match one person's comments with another. However, it will not be fully copied. There will be some similarities.

Right now there are about 200,000 member in here, but I think only half of them that are actively making daily posts. I you want to avoid making the same posts all over again, try reading the previous post or pages, or just create a new topic or reply a newest topics.

First, not all members are online at the same time, so all members have not responded to your post, and if the responses are a little similar, no problem, but it is important that the response is not copied and pasted, the comment will be deleted immediately and you will be at risk of ban