Solution to avoid same reply - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

you are right we can not give reply to 100 person in one time. if you have posted well and good things. you can read replies of peoples. but it is not necessary to give answsers of people's usefull posts

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

I don't make any copy paste post. I try really to do good.  I would try my best to do good post and not make same reply. I reply with own my thoughts. Its really good to share only own your thoughts. 

• +2 1

The comments we make have a chance to match with others, but if we write from our own minds, we will never match with others.So we will always try to write from ourselves and give good information.

I think the solution to this problem is to make a system to close these topics after expecting 300+ comments on a topic. And when you comment, it is not possible to read all the posts if it matches with any post,I hope our admins and moderators understand this and always try to make unique posts.

If you want to change the same reply system there must be a lot of the topics to chose from and that will help you a lot in the long run it will make the forum look  better too because there are the visitors who only need to see if there is any real activity going on in this site.

Tha solution is that you need to study more extensively about cryptocurrency. In this way you can post new topic. This new topic will create new replies.. It is the best solution.

I appreciate, kindly every person like and personal opinion to any post any topic , because read a every post and reply a any options in this forum,good luck .

I really don't think so, members can't make same reply, the more we reply, the more we bring new ideas , I can't write what another member writes because our reasoning is different from each other. That's how me I view it

I think it's understandable so support each other unless we're spamming and violating the general rules of cryptocurrency. Each thread because we have a lot of members here and you're expecting different responses.  It also depends on the thread in the case of specific or general topics.

I don't think it's possible for anyone's choice of words be exactly same letter by letter to anyone else. An average post only gets about 200-300 replies which you can easily check.

• +1 1

Most of the users in this forum work here they wrote something if they found any topic.If we read it, it will ruin our whole day just reading and trying to avoid the same answer.  I think our main goal should be to be active in new and hot topics, not the old ones.

Right dear but Its become hard to write different if there are already 100 replies but u can change the flow of text and context should be different still remember u post could convey the idea. Don't woryy moderators are enough mature and they can understand this situation

We do not all have the same thoughts, nor do we express the same ideas in the same way, if they have not yet corrected the number of responses that a topic may have, it is because in reality there are thousands of different opinions, although some may be similar, the most It is likely that they want to convey different ideas, it gives the opportunity to convey what YOU think, of course, it is important to read some responses to know what is being discussed and try to give another approach.

A very good question...

Whatever post you want to comment on, read the headings of that post and search on google get information about post there and write it in your comment.

If you find that your comment is matching with others comment make some changes in it..

This is the best way to avoid same comments.

Where you find that replies have the same thoughts and perceptions but different comprehension, the best way is to read the topic and make research and understand better then give comments to your best understanding.

Each member has his own sort of narrating ideas despite the similarity, through the topics that are discussed among the members, and it's good to feature personal experiences or provide some advice that helps enrich the content.

It is really very big problem for this forum. But every man is creative and thinking are different.  Idea can be same but writing style cannot be same. If you find out the solution to avoid same reply, it make your work complex. So you should reply what you think. 

Before replying to any post, you should read its comments so that your reply is not like the rest of the comment. 

So you should reply to that which is beneficial for others, have not already commented here.

I don't think so, members have different ways of replying to topics and that even why the quote and tag is allowed it will makes conversation long and members will find it easy to communicate, we all have our various ways of reasoning , it will be difficult to reply with same view

• +2 1

New & those topics about which i want to seek generally i read some of the reply which are made the earlier mamber so that i learnt about the issue I'm facing. But usually gone some topics on that give reply myself own thinking don't need to help or see others posts because if we read others posts them our posts got copying to some extents. Thus there is not necessary your post is 100% different from others but matching it just.

This can be easily solved, programming the forum to close or block the topic once it reaches a certain number of responses, although I don't think they will, since for example in the Russian section there are topics with thousands of responses, which can or not say the same.

I agree with you. We see many responses that give the same idea to one post and I think that the solution to this problem is to be able to lock our posts when we get a good answer to our questions.

• +2 1

Brother, this is not too much fun, if you want to reply to the same post on the same post, we should post itt according to our thinking. If 500 people are capturing the same post here, then they will make comments with their mind and whoever tries to elabirate it, according to their mind, he can explain it. Though their words can be different but the most of would reply same. Actually, there has been talk about what to do if the question comes in our mind, then that question can also come to comment, and it is natural, who is replying, will reply in the same way, people can be one in their own way. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey good day mate. The fact is that each and every person has a different view or a different aspect on certain topics. Also there are a group of people who support the same kind of view. So basically you can only avoid same kind of replies to a limit. But the rest I am not sure.

It often happens that we re-post our comment on this topic in a hurry and we should not do this at all. This will create a wrong image in the eyes of the admins on our posts. Care must be taken.

• +1 1
  • +2 1