Solution to avoid same reply - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

Same reply isn’t expected for members. But some people copy other post that's why It's look like same. We should avoid copy paste cause it’s prohibited for this site.

• +1 1

Replies depends on every individuals perspective as far as I consider. I don't think there will be much of reptive replies in this section or in other sections, but yes in Beginner Section, almost all posts are similar and so are the answers repetive.

Well, I don't think all members will post on one thread. Every member has a different opinion than others so you will not see the same posts, maybe you will see little similar posts but not the same posts.

• +1 3

Every person has it's own point of view.In my opinion same reply problem could be solved by  moderator and admins if forums rules and regulations implimentations done strictly. But member's need to pay thier role as well. 

Every person has it's own point of view.In my opinion same reply problem could be solved by  moderator and admins if forums rules and regulations implimentations done strictly. But member's need to pay thier role as well. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This forum did not have any system to notify that you already have commented on this post. So here are some tips to avoid double commenting on the same topic. If 1st page of the comment section opens this means that you can comment on this post and this post is not already commented but if the last page of the comment section is open then this means that you already have commented on this post.

• +1 2

I don't think if everyone is ready to do the comment very well will write similar thing with others just because differences in memory and other things like language and grammar construction

• +1 2

On 1/1/2020 at 7:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

If question asked is a  generic question definitely you must expect similar response but each  an everyone with different styles and use of words . But the problem lies when you see multiple members responding  with thesame answers which is a bad omen ,and it violate one of the rules of the forum. 

Not all members are active and if there is an instance where a member has a same exact reply to a topic, it's possibe that he/she may have copy pasted the response. To avoid the same reply, we should always use our own idea and perspective in answering.

Same reply is a frustrating problem at this platform because the posts with the same meaning or core point are removed by the moderators and you couldn't even know about it. It is somewhat very difficult to avoid same reply. I want to give a recommendation that you better read the comments of others and then research about that topic and narrate it in your own language. In this way possibility of same reply can be decreased.

Hey mate.In my point of view.To avoid the same reply i think there is a solution with me,which i would like to share.I think to avoid the same reply you don't need to look at someone else posts.If you have your own idea or creation then you just share there.You don't need to fear of the banning.Because this was your own idea.So why would they ban you without any reason.You just have shared your own creation.There is nothing to fear of.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/1/2020 at 2:43 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

it would probably be impossible for everybody to not have something similar in their posts. 60,000 members are a lot and if you think about it thoroughly, there would always be someone that has a similar approach just like yours.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

The solution is to read all the topics and adopt the key words in order to know if the topic was actually raised or not, and if it was raised, what that person said should not be repeated.

Hey mate. What I do is directly reply to the post. I comment what I know. I don't read others post. I don't think each every one's way of putting comments would be the same but the inner meaning would be almost similar for general questions. What else can we post if there is a specific meaning, we can't post fake or unreal comments.

• +1 2

Hello friends, What I usually do is that is to read the topic which I choose and read it carefully and then I post what I know or I will study about it and then give a clear reply to the topics.  

• Useful or interesting 1

The first-class way to avoid equal respond is really just read the topic. Dont try and examine different respond to benefit a few idea instead do your studies and construct your very own thoughts.

• +1 2

Right now I can only make reference to school test and exams that a question will given to each one of us but no matter what our views can never be the same, in expression my could be shorter but we all arrive at same answer to tell we all did same thing. Now do we get the solution in other not make everything same.  

• +1 2

Every members have his own experience and opinion on a topic, if there are some similarities in the posts but the construction of the post will differs. 

Hey mates, you ask a good question, yes it's a hard job to reply different comment from others because our thinking might match to others comment, that's not mean I copy from the others person. I think moderator will identify which is copy.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

On 11/15/2020 at 5:27 PM, NeymarJR10 said:

Hey mate.In my point of view.To avoid the same reply i think there is a solution with me,which i would like to share.I think to avoid the same reply you don't need to look at someone else posts.If you have your own idea or creation then you just share there.You don't need to fear of the banning.Because this was your own idea.So why would they ban you without any reason.You just have shared your own creation.There is nothing to fear of.

Well you are right by the way but you know the moderators won't think like that, they won't know of it's your idea or someone else's but as for me I don't think its  possible to write same comment as someone or posts especially if it's your idea. Except you get the Idea from another person's post in that way it might sims similar

Bro in my view you just don't need to see that if you reply matches to other reply. You just read the post and try to figure out what you think about it and try to describe your views about it . That's it you don't need to concentrate at , is you are applying matching to anyone? 

Simply you just reply what you are thinking. 

It does not matter if your theme or idea is same your words should be your own and that is all that you need to do, than you are safe from the trouble of the ban from the moderators.

In fact, it is difficult to do this because in front of all these members there are always similar ideas and the answer to these topics may be the same, so the best solution is to present new ideas or close the topic when the owner receives the correct response to his questions.

To avoid same reply we should read the title care fully and write the comment according to our thoughts and ideas .we should only give our opinion and never use copy paste . Don't try to read other comments and copy them for answer.

One question reply by 70.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 70-80 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.so be careful plz don't copy others reply..thank you