Hold strong 2020 is coming !! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Hold strong 2020 is coming !!

Oh you are auditing the 10 years right , so its important to actually be able tobelieve on what you are doing as a trader so we are all suppose to really believe in what youa re doing as a trader for the same yes 2020 has come and the audit remains the same and there is nothing changing

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

2020 is really going well for experienced Crypto trader , bitcon touch a low value of 2020 is 3900$ . I sure their is some experienced trader buy a good amount of bitcoin at that time . now bitcoin recover very well in it's price , now bitcoin is tradble on $11800 . hopefully bitcoin touchy a great value in future .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I completely agree with you, the price of bitcoin has risen dramatically over the past 10 years, overcame many crises and gained investor confidence as the best cryptocurrency ever, and I also prefer keeping bitcoin in the long term.

I think whether bitcoin and crypto in general will keep going up or not will depend on the actual number of new investors coming in the market because so far al we seen was just price manipulation.

21 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Bitcoin is losing dominance which is also not what we want for a bull market.

I agree with you and infact precised on this point of course I check on the Bitcoin  chart, all I understand with that the market is about to take a bullish trend so the manipulation and predictions will not go exactly as we predict it. The crypto all market is at dangerous stage or at risk we need to be careful and wait for it to be less volatile.

Indeed, I agree with you, I think that this year is a suitable year to make investments in cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies because this year is the year of making profits from cryptography and from this field

• +1 1

Holding and keeping the coins is good because Bitcoin in longer terms have always gone up according to its price but when people need cash they sale it as well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I agree with you, holding bitcoins for a long period of time can give you a better advantage than having to trade them every day. A decade has ended since Bitcoin was launched, now the price of bitcoin is much more expensive than 10 years ago, imagine if we store it in a few years the price might double.

That is practical assessment and maybe numerous individuals previously did that, hold bitcoin or altcoin in enormous amount. Hold can be a decent alternative when down pattern switch become sideways yet we should cautious since market can likewise go more profound than previously. Not to frighten you however hazard the executives truly required in this circumstance.

2020 is surely a crisis year due to corona but this market is pumping in a very good way which is helping many traders to run their family very smoothly even in pandemic situation.Hopefully market will pump more in this year.

When I read the headline of the post I was amazed. 2020 is coming . 2020 came and brought pandemic ,Corona and too much positivity with it. Nobody expected 2020 is going to be like this. Speaking about the context,  the thing is if you have enough asset then you can hold and you must hold. Crypto can be very profitable buisness.

• +2 1

Here we are approaching the end of the year ‭2020‬ and I ask myself this question: Will the bitcoin price continue to rise? The history of this topic dates back to less than a year, and the opinion was then to keep the bitcoin currency because its price will rise and now will the bitcoin price continue to rise, hopefully?

Crypto is a very unpredictable place. All we know bitcoin has bright future and in future there will be a large growth. $10K is not enough to sell now, so I have to wait and hold the bitcoin. Holding with patience will lead to earn more profit. I also hope that the history of 2017 will repeat itself in this 2021.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

In the case of those who hold the crypto in 2019, we can actually get a good amount of 2020-a. In that case, those who hold the currency must understand that at 2020-a they can go to a stage where 2020 is a really strong year

On 12/31/2019 at 4:23 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community the decade is it it's end. Bitcoin has been around for a little over 10 years and has been the absolute best investment in terms of price appreciation for this decade. We need to understand what it means to hold strong when there is an asset that is continuosly growing and getting adopted. Bitcoin has hone up and will continue it's path to reach new highs in the years to come. I am sure of this but i prefer holding rather than risking too much and trade. 

Both trading and holding are profitable and I would say that any of them is bad. However you should ensure you are sure of what you are doing so that you minimize your risks. Crypto still has a long way to go which means we should be expecting a lot of things in the future 

2020 is leaving and we only have three more months left but I don't lose hope and expect another bull run to begin soon, Bitcoin can do that in a few days and price can go above ATH in a matter of days. It is very close now and it looks that everything is preparing for another big price rise.

We are doing ok after this amazing summer and there is nothing stoping Bitcoin. I can easily say today that we are not going bellow $10,000 ever again. This is how convinved I am for the price of Bitcoin and my expectations are $20,000 before the year ends.

• +1 1

Holding is the best decision this year since halving have already happened, so there have a chance that bull run follows, better to buy and collect some BTC. It is just my opinion because I have noticed since the start of the halving in the history of BTC bull run always occured. Better to hold than to regret just in case this assumption of mine would happen.

Thats very true, 2020 came and bitcoin went through the halving and now we are about to head towards t 2021 and we are hoping things do change because there has been a lot of tought things that happened today and the truth is in the end this has become very difficult to actually understand the Corona issue and so on so we are just hoping the new year just is a perfect new year

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/26/2020 at 8:17 PM, Naylor89 said:

so I have to wait and hold the bitcoin. Holding with patience will lead to earn more profit. I also hope that the history of 2017 will repeat itself in this 2021.

You pin point a good reason for everyone friend and that's the similar Idea I hold on to, it's still early to behind dumping now, not that one won't a profit buy wouldn't be enough as holding patiently waiting for high value as bull run is still showing face.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I already hold my coins and i am just wait for the bull becasue soon the bull is come and i hope this time i make good profit in the market and this time BTC touch the 200,000$ and like this the holders make huge profit this time and all the coins touch the sky at this time. So hold your coins and wait for the life changing opportunity.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

04.01.2020 tarihinde 09: 57'de pakjobhelp şunları söyledi:

Kripto para dünyası piyasa terimini değiştiriyor ve kripto teriminde kendi işini dönüştürdükleri büyük tüccar olan daha fazla kişi, alım ve ödeme durumunda tam zamanlı kripto para kullanıyor. Kripto stratejilerini anlar ve kriptoyu uzun vadeli fayda sağlamak için tutarlar.

ı hope

On 12/31/2019 at 11:23 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community the decade is it it's end. Bitcoin has been around for a little over 10 years and has been the absolute best investment in terms of price appreciation for this decade. We need to understand what it means to hold strong when there is an asset that is continuosly growing and getting adopted. Bitcoin has hone up and will continue it's path to reach new highs in the years to come. I am sure of this but i prefer holding rather than risking too much and trade. 

is that bitcoin has become very popular friend do not believe that one day bitcoin will replace the dollar