Hold strong 2020 is coming !! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Hold strong 2020 is coming !!

Yes friend we need holding Bitcoin. If you know the value of Bitcoin, the price now is still cheap than the actual value price. I am holding from 2019 my Bitcoin and i think if i sell it now i can still get profit. But i have plan to see what happen in the year 2020. Where i think more interested because Bitcoin halving soon. Hope the adoption will growing time to time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The bitcoin is the best coin for investment in all around the world. The bitcoin now becomes the global currency of the world. And the investment in the bitcoin is also a good opinion. And the year 2020 starts and the bitcoin price is also starts growing.

11 hours ago, Shahud said:

2020 year will be the best year for the crypto market.bitcoin price will also be hitting by atleast 15k$ .so we need to strong hold the bitcoin

As a rule bitcoin grows the year following halving, so even if 2020 will not be the year of growth, 2021 will be the year of a new bitcoin ATH.

The crypto currency world change the market term and more people who are the big trader they convert own business in the crypto term and they use crypto currency full time in case of receiving and payment. They understand the strategies of crypto and hold the crypto for long term benefit.

We can hold our bitcoin from now on and don't use it for unnecessary things, so we still have much bitcoin in our wallet. We need to be ready for the halving moment that will happen this year, so if we can hold our bitcoin and only sell at the highest price, we can make a big profit again, and that profit will be bigger than what we got in 2017. We need to be careful and don't panic if we see the bitcoin price is down in the next days because that price will be back to the higher rate. We can use that time to repurchase more bitcoin so we can add more bitcoin in the wallet.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:23 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community the decade is it it's end. Bitcoin has been around for a little over 10 years and has been the absolute best investment in terms of price appreciation for this decade. We need to understand what it means to hold strong when there is an asset that is continuosly growing and getting adopted. Bitcoin has hone up and will continue it's path to reach new highs in the years to come. I am sure of this but i prefer holding rather than risking too much and trade. 

Holding term comes after you have something to hold. First we ahould get or collect as much as we can after that we will hold it for better gains.

That's realistic opinion and perhaps many people already did that, hold bitcoin or altcoin in large quantity. Hold can be a good option when down trend switch become sideways but we must careful because market can also go more deeper than before. Not to scare you but risk management really needed in this situation.

I think if a man has any of the Bitcoin or Top Ten satisfying currencies then he must call and one of the reasons is that if we cannot be analyzed differently from the technical and news side, then it is understandableOne of the reasons why Future is going to be bright for those who have invested in a variety of good technologies is that cryptocurrency will increase its value by a very large amount by the end of 2020.

Year 2020 has come and for the past few days, Bitcoin reached for above $8,000 level. And in 12 hours, it dropped again to $7,000 until now. But I still believe that it will go up again sooner. 

On 12/31/2019 at 10:38 PM, kubuto1 said:

soon 2020 will come so we always hold the spirit to welcome 2020 with many new glories, good and strong cryptocurrency.

Welcome to the year 2020 which brings blessings and benefits for all of us, so for everyone including you who always hold high spirits to welcome 2020 has come now to be a good and strong cryptocurrency that always benefits everyone, so look forward to this because soon You will benefit well.

On 12/31/2019 at 9:08 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community the decade is it it's end. Bitcoin has been around for a little over 10 years and has been the absolute best investment in terms of price appreciation for this decade. We need to understand what it means to hold strong when there is an asset that is continuosly growing and getting adopted. Bitcoin has hone up and will continue it's path to reach new highs in the years to come. I am sure of this but i prefer holding rather than risking too much and trade. 

The price of crypto currency suddenly changed in 2020. The price of bitcoin went up like a rocket. Along with that in the first week of 2020 bitcoin price was massive. Hope that i will hold its price and we will get enough profit.

Yeah i am completely agree with you. The trailer of the strong comeback already shown by the market. It was just a demo. The main rise or stronger comeback is yet to come. It may be in the Q4 of 2020 because the bitcoin halving is there. So this will definitely effect the market very much. So it will be best to hold the coins. Obviously the good coins. 

Its quite amazing that I lived through all these. I am in my late 30s, and I have seen a lot. I feel like an old soul, although I am not that old. Bitcoin has been an absolute success, and has open doors for coins like eth, ltc, neo etc. A few years ago, you wouldn't understand the purpose of these coins, even if I explained it to you, but look at the present state now, amazing.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:23 PM, Maxtron73 said:

This year, I prefer to hold more than to trade. Though I will still trade but I will limit my funds for it. I  hope this year will be good to me, also hoping for your good lucks. 

nMvFbuZ.png

12 hours ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

Yes, keep the bitcoins right, because it will give you the best and excellent earnings in 2020, and also with a lot of coins having trx, it will also give you a big income in 2020, in order to save the best coins and the biggest income in these coins .

I doubt trx is going to increase big. That's what Justin Sun always says but the coin is not very valuable. It's a little better than xrp because at least it's decentralized.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/22/2020 at 6:03 PM, Alex779 said:

Friends and cryptotalk communities are so close to the end of the decade.  Bitcoin has been around for more than 10 years and has been the perfect investment for value appreciation for this decade. We need to understand what it means to be strong when investing is an asset that is constantly growing and taking over.  Bitcoin is up and it will continue to reach new heights in the coming years.  I'm sure of it but I like to be more risk-averse and business-oriented.

Strong holding means you should believe in the coin you own and don't sell with a small sign of price fall. Some people think any price decrease is a threat to their investments and they easily lose faith and sell. To achieve best possible results, we should tolerate all these bear market stages and keep holding. If we leave the market soon, joining it again would be more difficult. I believe the main cryptocurrency surge will happen a few months later.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:38 PM, kubuto1 said:

soon 2020 will come so we always hold the spirit to welcome 2020 with many new glories, good and strong cryptocurrency.

I hope 2020 has the great year for cryptocurrency holder I think  Bitcoin price will rise again in  year 2020 and people earn good profit in may opinion Bitcoin will touch $15000 in year 2020 ripple coin has also great future ethereum litcoin price will increase and we make good profit if you look at the chart ripple coin price is 11% increase in yesterday and i hope it will increase more in future 

On 12/31/2019 at 5:23 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hodling is usually a good strategy that pays-off under a few circumstances. 

1) That you've bought really low like in 2012-2016,

2) You bought at some nice dip like 4k in 2018 and

3) You will sell at some other good price and make a nice return.

Edited by BTC Future

I never recommend selling at a loss because the price will inevitably go back up, but I recommend using capital management if the price reverses down then you buy again

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 12/31/2019 at 8:29 PM, Anthor95 said:

I didn't understand what Hold Strong really is, I hope you can understand Hold Strong through your medium, and in 2020 Hold Stong can do a lot of things.  Hope you will let me know about Hold Sting through the comments,

Just hold the coins in the 2020 becasue in this year you make good money than the other business becasue in this year market will make a bull and this time bull is high than the past and peoples whose invest in the market make good money easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2020 has been started with a very great price. We are seeing a lot of rises since a few days after the new year celebration. Wow, I actually didn't expect that bitcoin will be this high in just a short time. We really cannot predict the market huh.

We should always hold some of our crypto because that will give us profit when the bull run starts. It's better that we always have some crypto in our wallet as savings or holding so that we are always ready on anything that will happen.

this post is right,during that month,crypto crashed and now,year 2020,those coin in the market are performing well and recovering especially bitcoin,thats why patience is what we need to get good profits.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:00 AM, Ismail4886 said:

The years of 2020 already has been started.This is the very good time for holding Cryptocurrency.I think Cryptocurrency price increasing day by day.

Your opinion is correct and I agree with your opinion that in 2020 this has begun to increase even this is a good time to hold cryptocurrency because the price has begun to increase from day to day therefore we must hold as much crypto as much.