How to find good project? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saddamali

How to find good project?

There are several good projects, such as the Ripple coin, which has a good and big project in the blockchain, and I think it is a good project and suitable for investment in the near future.

As lots of projects in internet are scams so its important to know the road map and white paper of the project. Also its better to deal with real faces. You can also get help through youtube channels to find out the methods to get proper projects

the only way to find the good project is to go subforums about bounties and airdrops where they post about good projects and they will help you to make a  good investment.

Actually, the idea itself is worth a million dollars!

I mean the point is, creating an idea which has never been created before is very difficult. 

You can gain some ideas and combine them ti make your own project. 

Anything big in this world cant be done with a single person. For achieving something a team is needed. In that case to get a project u should get an advice by an expert and the persons who have done already and having a good experience in it. 

Well, I am new in this here. If you want to find such a good market place than you should ask some experts advice. Its also about a good luck otherwise you can't earn money from here. You should read also books in this matter.        

Stay here and learn more about useful and more information project. Beacuse here many experts which allready havr much more experience abouts cryptocurrencies. 

Obtaining a good and profitable project requires good work, by following the correct scientific methods that lead to good and profitable results and following up the latest news related to the project chosen by the trusted authorities.

6 hours ago, SanjidaAkterSanju said:

Well, I am new in this here. If you want to find such a good market place than you should ask some experts advice. Its also about a good luck otherwise you can't earn money from here. You should read also books in this matter.        

But in the end books wont save you from whales manipulations, even experts suffers from those.

keep looking for it on forums and articles and it would is better if you take your time to listen to the podcasts because they keep updating about legit projects  

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my dear friend. Its true we wlll know that dominating the crypto currency it has really made a impressive progress in the past days. You can do further research for more knowledge. 

I think the project will be successful if it starts with a good capitalization. And developers will develop and deal with control. Then the price of the coin will grow.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:07 AM, saddamali said:

Now we see Bitcoin dominance 70 ,which is very high so many Altcoin price huge down now.So how to find best project for longterm investment.

Long-term investments for Bitcoin are mainly mining investments. I don't know how good is mining these days, but I heard it is not such a good investment. The other thing you can do is invest in trading. 

Private key is the main gate to your crypto wallet. It is basically your crypto wallet ID through which your crypto wallet can be traced easily 

You can find a good project by looking the details of the project and you need to check whether they are authentic or not. If they're authentic there is a great chance of gaining profit. You can also take suggestions from experienced ones  about your selected project

On 12/31/2019 at 11:21 AM, vivek jain said:

you want to invest in Bitcoin or any good cryptocurrency projects then you need to stay up to date with the latest news and trends around Bitcoin or any good cryptocurrency projects. When news is released about a new technical improvement, you might want to think about buying Bitcoin or any good cryptocurrency projects. If there is a huge fall in price of Bitcoin or any good cryptocurrency projects, then that too might be a good time to buy Bitcoin or any good cryptocurrency projects because you can buy it a low price.

You are right dear you need to stay up to date with the latest news and trends around bitcoin or any good crypto currency projects when news is released up thanx.

You can find good project by doing research and investigate first before join and invest to any project. There are some members who are crying because have lost their money in fake projects.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/31/2019 at 11:07 AM, saddamali said:

Now we see Bitcoin dominance 70 ,which is very high so many Altcoin price huge down now.So how to find best project for longterm investment.

I am new here in crypto world and I am also searching for information. I am new here on this forum and i am improving my knowledge through this forum hence I can earn money easily. 

I think you have to search a lot.and have to gain knowledge about it very well.you should follow advise from  experts too.so that you can learn what is good or bad project!  

Good project is when you search about the project and see if is can stay or future then okay the project is ganna be great.

On 12/31/2019 at 3:16 PM, Maxtron73 said:

This is a difficult question as so many cryptocurrency projects around but only a small amount will have a real strong a valid future. Finding the next bitcoin is not that easy , although up could try buying a small amount of a coin you see becoming popular.

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you. If there is a huge fall in price of Bitcoin it any good crypto currency projects then that too might be a good time to buy Bitcoin or any good crypto currency projects because you can buy it a low price ...

You can find new projects by reading the posts in the services section and this section will be found in forums similar to this forum and you can also search in Google and YouTube to find projects also

Simple, very simple. Look at the features of the coin and what are its advantages that can improve the world. For example, Ripple XRP accelerates banking transactions and makes them instant. Soon all the banks will use it, here you have the project 🙂