Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

Crypto currency is an good source to earn money .  The role of that crypto currency has kept us significant in addressing our needs.  That's why I want to use cryptocurrency .

14 hours ago, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

yes this true but i suggest people to work with this website friends this is very easy work to complete 30 postes per day . The crypto talk forum give you a lot of knowledge about digital currencies and give you bicoin  for any post .

If you are learning crypto you can earned on different forums (cryptotalk and bitcointalk) to gained profit and knowledge as well. Then you can try to trade because you can earned a lot on trading compare to forums.

• +1 1

Maybe in some new users they can still find a way to earn a free Crypto coin but I hope they earnings in the future make a way to study the other side of Crypto in which you said the Trading Concepts. Because I think you need some small funds to trade and I think new users must save some money to start.

I think Crypto World's best Earning Ideas are to think about the question better and answer the more acceptable answers, the more acceptable the answer, the more efficient and diligent it must be.

11 hours ago, Amxy said:

For me you have given good suggestion on how to earn money which is better than searching for the site that is paying good amount of money. Some sites are just scam ( you will work and you won't be able to withdraw your cash.they will only be given uneccessary excuse like bring 40 to 70 referrals).

Yes i agree with you. but we have to be very careful in selecting the work. as when i start working on any site i just google it and find information on youtube and on different blogs. if that is legit i start working on it and if i found bad comments on that site i dont work on it.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Definitely what you are saying is correct and strong point but see one thing we should take this thing very clear that we should learn it very well. Trading can make you hero also can make you zero. After learning the skills of Trading we should practice how to use it in practical life. So that we can make our profit confirm. 

On 12/31/2019 at 11:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

Well does trading have risks? Isn't it risky for beginners and for people who know nothing about it. But as you said it would be great if you research about it and I'm thinking about trading in the future but not for now. I'd dont think I'm really ready yet.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Just now, leon said:

It’s important to understand how Bitcoin works before investing any money.

Bitcoin is still new and it can take months to understand the true impact Bitcoin can have on the world.

Take some time to understand Bitcoin, how it works, how to secure bitcoins, and about how Bitcoin differs from fiat money.

I think 3 to 4 years ago it was very easy to earn decent amount of crypto but now a days its very hard to earn free money. there are lot opportunities to earn free money but also scams ratio is very high.   

The most two important things in cryptoworld I think are learning and experience. One can not survive in this business without these two working together. Just be very careful and we can earn through hardwork.

Looking to gain experience or skill that earns you money is better than getting money for free because that will not continue for the long term
Knowing how to build a house is better than offering you a house as a gift

THINK POSITIVE

Man has to struggle to live, mean while, There are lot of authentic approaches to earn. If we spare simply one or  hours in mastering buying and selling talents or every other expert competencies that may help in earning through doing some paintings than it will likely be superb for us. in case you supply most effective three months to analyze capabilities i'm certain you will have a very good incomes after three to six months and this can work for your whole life

I think in cryptocurrency is like real world. We can take any job in cryptocurrency.

For the highest reward you need atleast the skills programming. Then apply job in freelance and give a reward by cryptocurrency. Like my job now i doing freelance remotely to be full stack developer in someone company.

They give me cryptocurrency as salary, that is enough for me than i get paypal as payment. Because paypal is have big fees in my country. I am also doing trading to growing some my coin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:25 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

Yes you are right. When I started my Crypto career, I'm searching only best way to earn Bitcoin from faucets, mining, and others websites but 4 month ago I realized trading is very important to earn bitcoin or others coin.

Yes! You are right that the trading is the only good way for making the money.But it is not a simple way for earning. The trading requires some trading skills and you have to know some technical skills.

There is no shortcut way for earning for long term.

6 hours ago, Amxy said:

Ok,Good idea. I will also adopt this your method by searching youtube to avoid working in scammed sites.

Thanks. for your understanding. It is not bad to get free money i am also getting it, but if a single person understand my advice and act upon also he get benefits from that it will a honor for me.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

i am also searching here foe earning source which pay us 100%.i have found focust site and captcha solving site which pay us in real but the earning is too low.

I think its better to have some free money first along with that learning should be go on. When some one have earn decent from free money then he can trade with it

I think at the moment holding is best than trading because it is starting of crypto and it will continuously rise untill it is not accepted by the whole world. So its price after few years will too much high. So you can become millionaire in few years. When it will properly established then trading will be more profitable because then it will be almost stable and you can earn with small ups and downs. Then you should work on trading and use trading skills.

Yes i agree with you that if you have top skills then you earn more crypto currency in this way i suggest every people that you learn and obtain some special skill then you survive and earn easily in the market. Most expert people are working in crypto market.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:26 AM, Yomeukhere said:

I agree with every word you have said. The best choice in cryptoworld is studying and learning about trading. Faucets, cryptogames, gambling sites, even cryptotalk, they all are to stay partially but trading is the actual work. 

Yes! The trading supports you long term and give you regular income. So, must learn the trading so you get the income on the regular basics and day by day your trading skills are improved and you become a professional trader

Do you want to earn money from cryptocurrencies? Well, who doesn’t! Hence, in this article, I am going to share with you some of the best ways of making money in the crypto-sphere.

Of the ways listed below, I personally use some of them to book profits, and I’m not complaining. However, alongside making money, you also need to be aware of scams because, in a decentralized space such as cryptocurrencies, the chances of you getting caught in a scam is also very high.

please see article https://coinsutra.com/earn-money-from-cryptocurrencies/

On 12/31/2019 at 11:21 AM, Oxygen said:

Yes, indeed. Trading is very good to earn a lot of cryptocurrencies but trading can be very difficult and it is not certain. Trading does not always mean that you are going to profit because the prices in the cryptoworld is very uncertain and unpredictable.

• +2 1

Learning can give you earning and internet is full of scammers but there are lot of legit and paying sites where you can earn money but they are not paying well amount so the good way to increase the figure of income then learn trading and then do work on it is the best way to live good

• -1 1

There are so many option are available for earn money in crypto world. You can visit faucet and PTC sites for earn free. You can invest in good sites for earn fast.

Last 2 years I spend many time in online for free earning but It's not easy for anyone. 

I earned some money but not too much rather then my time.

I already earn with trading but not have enough skill that's why sometime I lost fund in trading. 

But now I know lot of things about trading and earn lot of money. 

I agree with you if we increase our skill then we will earn money.