Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

On 12/31/2019 at 11:21 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

Yes, I agree to you. You can earn much higher money if you do trading. Its because yes you get free coins but it is not enough. That's why its much better to trade your coin today.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:21 PM, Oxygen said:

the best way is to learn good trading skills

That might be one way to earn bitcoin, but most traders don't make a lot of money because either they don't know what they're doing, they're not lucky, or they let emotions guide their decisions. 

I would suggest getting a job in real life and using your earnings to buy bitcoin and then just hold it, at least for a year.  Trying to earn crypto from whatever online jobs you can find is nice and all, but you'll never earn a lot. 

20 hours ago, Shakayet20 said:

Yes earning from crypto talk is good and useful for people like us  and it helps people to make their financial state up so this earning is good

I think its not much.If they increase post numbers then may be it will become more helpful.But form is now a daya fill with spammers.They are spamming and doing copy paste on several posts.I suggest you to find more earning sources in crypto world.

• +1 1

Yes I think it is really good platform to earn money. For this reason now most of the people used this forum. If you work in this forum then per day you can earn 2 dollers

12 minutes ago, Zahangir12 said:

Yes of course it is a good idea to earn from crypto, as it can easily make more money in less time and make a lot of profit.  Just posting meaningful forums.

Yes this forum makes it easier for everyone who is willing to start earning his/her first bitcoin

I also agree with you. There is many way to earn for free but they are not sufficient to do so. So there must be a good way to earning. That is trading but this needs a good knowledge about the technical and fundamental analysis. We can not guess those. There is proper way to learn it. So if we learn it then it can be good source of income. 

Yes signing up on this site and exploring this forum is a great idea not just because I'm learning a lot about cryptocurrency.also i been able to have a opportunity to earn money on this forum.i am very thankful I found this site.

11 minutes ago, ammu06 said:

Best Ways to Make Bitcoin ... be thinking about how to get your hands on the world's most valued cryptocurrency too. ... Getting paid in crypto may sound like a great idea.

But how do i get paid in crypto where can I apply for crypto jobs?

Each month, there are new ideas to learn and numerous sites offer us to learn. Some of them require us to have knowledge in crypto to avoid unnecessary outcomes. Learning technologies will help you to cope to crypto world. 

Cryptocurrency trading is a risky and unpredictable job. investor makes profit much easier! Risks are minimal. And the amount of profit depends only on the ability to wait.

• +2 1

Depending on your abilities, you can try several options for earning.
Mining is the mining of crypto coins. After creating the wallet, you can proceed to the generation of electronic currency. Mining can be both costly associated with the purchase of special equipment, and online - using the mining platform.
Many freelance aggregators allow you to pay for your work in cryptocurrency.
Investing is the most familiar way and affordable for everyone. Opening deposits in any top cryptocurrency also allows you to get a good income. Therefore, the topic of investments in cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular. Many hype projects accept deposits in crypto coins. But when participating in such projects, it is important to remember the high risks with similar high-yield programs.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:27 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

That's right, we need dedication and focus to get better life. People has tendency to change strategy or dump it when not success, fix is the real answer. Focus need to reach our realistic target should be done as plan. Really good post and appreciate that.

Yes uf anyone fix some goals then he /she should be focussed and dedicated to achieve those goal..and it is the best forum to work and earn the free bitcoin

1 minute ago, Shahud said:

Yes uf anyone fix some goals then he /she should be focussed and dedicated to achieve those goal..and it is the best forum to work and earn the free bitcoin

Yes it is, i have also learned so much here and also earning too. My englis is improved, my writing skills imporved. Also i got lot of knowledge. Thats why i am saying peoples should learn and be practical to every life whether its personal or crypto life.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Yeah trading indeed has a lot of potential for income and a lot of information about it is readily available on the internet and forums like this on exist to help new people get into it but trading entails a lot of risk so many people might be afraid to even attempt to trade because of the ever present fear of losing their money.

On 12/31/2019 at 9:06 AM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

The fastest  and good way of earning  in crypto is by trading. But it need alot of skill and it may also lead to failure. Another way is by investing on legit sites you can earn a good amount in return. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Circumstances are you will be more successful in trading than all of hyips and free bitcoin combined. There are risks but reduced if you really learned how to trade. 

2 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

I always suggest the people to invest in Crypto and hold for long time. Because after long time good promising Crypto price surely will be raise. So you can hold and earn a good profit.

Yes this is a very common and good way to earn easy money, but it needs the trust, patience and that money which we have extra and could hold for longer term.

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

A good earning idea in crypto is to focus making some profits daily rather than holding for the big one, trading for some profits can greatly reduce the risk of losing  your money.

Yes i agree with you..People never try to learn first they try a search to earn a free site and got a scam. we know that hard-working is key to success. So if anyone given her valuable time for trade and crypto hope he will be successful  and support her self and family

Just now, Jason Shaw said:

Investing crypto is now quite profitable. The market price of all the crypto are increasing everyday and that is really great for the investors to earn profit.

Investing in crypto "can be" profitable but there also have been times that I lost a lot. Some coins may grow while other decline. So spread your investments always.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Yep trading is the best for part time and full time job.You can make a lot of profit by trading.And also you just have to do little deposit to start trading.I think there is no better way to earn except trading.

9 hours ago, Mydream said:

I allow with every word you allow said. The superlative superior in cryptoworld is studying and knowledge about trading. Faucets, cryptogames, betting sites, steady cryptotalk, they every one of are to halt to a degree but trading is the concrete work. 

I am strongly agree with you and mr. oxygen also. Trading is better option instead of begging or struggling too hard to get a very little reward. Although cryptotalk like forums we cant find. If there are even 5 platforms like this, we then no need to do a trade