We need seriousness in the matter, please! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yenniferamos14lsv

We need seriousness in the matter, please!

I agree with you. Admin should explain the matter to us when the payment stops, but I think they are busy in amending the laws and removing the violating members because there are thousands of members here should be removed because of their bad participation and violation of the laws

• +1 1

14 minutes ago, Saeedbhai said:

working on crypto talk forum

This is not work, you beggar.

15 minutes ago, Saeedbhai said:

to complete daily task

There is no task to post here. Forums are supposed to be used to everyone's pleasure.

1 hour ago, Attaaar said:

this way we all can earn easily we can reach at good stage in cryptoworld. 

I will get you banned  :classic_laugh:

Very good morning dear friend, the truth in part you are right but on the other hand it is also necessary that there are changes because remember that the BTC is rising, the payments become a little more difficult. It is true that working without getting anything in return sometimes tires, but also remember that patience pays and thanks to God and Cryptotalk the payment is already at its best.

45 minutes ago, maarcoferrer said:

It is true that working without getting anything in return

If you think you came here for a job, you have come to the wrong place! And conclusion. Cryptotalk has no place for such abusers like you here.

On 1/30/2021 at 9:34 PM, yenniferamos14lsv said:

I do not know why the moderators or administrators do not like us to discuss this matter), it does not really seem fair to me that so much time has passed and even so there is no official information explaining the matter,

It is not true that forum Admin/Moderators are not interested to give clues regarding the payment issues but there are already so many discussions and elaborations from them so obviously they are not there for you to give the same elaboration for more than 1000 times. As official messages from moderators, once BTC pool allocated for forum members gets deficient, BTC payment temporary gets disabled. 

Well, definitely if I had to support to you with my post I would, because what I believe is that when ever such situation are to arise, it's very important that the moderators make a post to inform the members about any impending plans to stop payment for a number of days so that we won't be worried.

My friend the moderators know about all the situations of the forum and they stopped the payment due to some reasons and the reason was that they were cleaning the forum to the scammers and also were deleting the useless and meaningless posts. So don't worry about the payment system just keep patience and continue your work.

I agree with you . That's main idea my friend. Crypto world need patience so keep patience and keep doing your work.We just have to do our work continues with full focus and serious.Continue your hard work and don't panic for your payment. 

• +3 1

you are right my friend we are a community of a large number of people and if we want to do something we can do it easily with the collective efforts but we are not doing it right now

Hi dear you are right but moderator and administrator is busy to cleaning and making the platforum. So they try to understand this matter. And it is our duty to make the topic good and avoide from spam. I hope you understand.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 1/30/2021 at 5:49 PM, yenniferamos14lsv said:

Kind regards to all members of cryptotalk, we are a large and interesting community, united if we could say so, that is what I like about this forum, I have not been in cryptotalk for long, and I have read old topics related to this problem but it does not seem to me that the administration and the moderators have been silent for so long without any official information, what do I mean? well I will explain:

Today marks 18 days that our payment is withheld, without prior notice we cannot count on the money that many have earned with effort, (the most likely thing is that they will remove this publication or give me a punishment, I do not know why the moderators or administrators do not like us to discuss this matter), it does not really seem fair to me that so much time has passed and even so there is no official information explaining the matter, I have found out that this happens many times, perhaps due to a "cleaning", Others say that they must recharge the btc to pay or that the payment system has a problem, I do not understand why it happens often and I do not understand why they do not say anything, imagine that you work in a company and you have a delay of 15 days of payment, but nobody Does the company give you any explanation, neither human resources nor any manager, is it logical? Well, no, for me this situation either, I would like us to lose the fear of asking and just as cryptotalk demands that we work in the best way, it also demands answers, sorry if I write a lot but I think it is time to know what is happening, listening news that btc is ending on platforms such as e-toro, it would not seem strange to me that the same thing could happen here, but they should report to be more calm, with much respect and honesty I await responses from administrators or moderators, a cordial greeting to all and may they be happy. @Bigpat @Desais

This does happen within the forum and there are extended period for which the payments may be halted, however you should not look at this in a negative light. Instead, think about the potential to earn throughout that time. I also experienced this concern many times, however the truth of the matter is that this forum is true and reliable and there will always be the payments that they claim that they will give you. This forum is reputable. So you just have to wait until they refill their BTC campaign for the payments. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Addressing your problems is really good in this matter and it'll make the admins to listen to your call. This was an issue and it may be through pleads like this that they admins here and answer the plead making it better for the forum

hello dear there are many problems in this platform like there server which cannot handle there users at the time and you are talking about it they need to fix it first

The first thing I had in mind when I started working here in Cryptotalk was the seriousness that I was going to put with respect to everything that was going to happen with respect to the rules that I was going to follow, because sincerely there are many people who take everything as a game and do not realize that as they do one thing they also do another. It is important to be serious.

Hello my dear friend. Thank you for your useful participation. I completely agree with you about that and I hope that this forum will always be heading towards the better in order for it to last and last forever.

• +1 1

You have to be patient and control your nerves so that your emotions don't affect your work here. 

Every time the payment stops for days or weeks you get fully paid when the send balance Button works so you don't have to worry everything is fine and it's not worth it.

I actually agree with you. Admin should explain the matter to us when the payment stops, but I think they are busy in amending the laws and removing the violating members because there are thousands of members here should be removed because of their bad participation and violation of the laws in Crypto.

• +2 1

It is important that in all work that we carry out here in the forum or outside of it we have responsibility to be successful and think that it is a job where the Cryptocurrency is traded internationally where you will obtain different dividends by making purchases and sales, investing in rate of values.

• +1 1

This stoppage occurs from time to time, to allow the supervisors to recharge the wallet allocated to the forum, and this problem is always resolved within several days, so you only have to be patient.

The forum now have a very big community and all can talk and discuss about he want in respect of the rules of course and only the admis can control and delete posts if users can see something not good they can report and help admins 

I appreciate your point of view my friend, and I agree with you on some matters, but it is advisable for us to be patient and abide by the rules set by the mediators because we are here thanks to the work that these mediators do in order for the forum to remain in the best form.

Hello, calm friend, do not worry about that, it has not happened to me yet but I learned in this forum through my colleagues that you have to be patient and wait for the moderators to do their work, cryptotalk is a safe place that we can work and be rewarded with winnings, it will not fail us.

You make a great observation and this need attention from all the members so that we can forward this with single voice, but i think we all know that patient is very nessesary in the cryptocurrency world, so we should endeavour to exercise patient because this will soon be fix.

You already have a right
But the reason for the arrest is that the responsible members carry out a campaign every period of time to ban all people who are offensive to the forum and who violate the rules of the forum
In any case, this thing is useful to us in general, given that we are late in receiving our payments.

• +1 1

I know it's wouldn't be ideal for the members if there earning is not moving to balance, but to be honest, you don't need to relent and stop your work because there is posibility that this will be fix in due time, so let's be more patient and wait for the right time.

• +2 1