Blockchain courses is that worth? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Blockchain courses is that worth?

I see many on line courses about blockchain technology, join them you will become programmer, analyzer and developer. Never mind about the courses but do you think is worth to join it because some courses take high fee to join.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 9
  • +2 8
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

Yes the course about Blokchain or which discusses the program is good but we have to spend a lot of money. But if you take the course and finish it then you are smart you might be hired by someone in a well-known company or you make something very useful. Isn't that a very good thing.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 3

Yes blockchain course is very important to us because through the blockchain course we can learn about various coins and get an idea about a technology through internet.The blockchain course is something we all need to do.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

That's is according to the user itself. If they joined they must know their responsibility and thinks that the knowledge in this site must be applied to the real world because if there's an application and it succeed so it's worthy.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Well I think its worth to join because you will study so you will get knowledge about the courses you choose. And it will be fun because there are so many schools or online that offer such courses, but for my current status I can't afford the fees for the courses, so I go with the free courses that I see, but if you have the ability to attain that and you have the willingness to do so, then you should take it to learn more.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Why pay for courses if there are free options? If you pay, this does not guarantee you quality knowledge. And only you will determine what knowledge is useful to you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

It takes time to get around high courses and this is to be expected, because the situation depends on high courses. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The sure blockchain training course is vital to be able to us all due to the fact from the blockchain training course we could understand different money and acquire a thought of engineering by means of the world wide web. The particular blockchain training course will be one thing most of us should do.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Universities worldwide have just begun to offer blockchain and cryptocurrency courses to serve this growing need. It might seem like blockchain is an infantile technology, less than a decade old. However, to learn blockchain we must appreciate that its underlying technology has been studied independently for much longer. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2

It is worthy of a course about Blockhain because it costs the future of Crypto currency to provide security for transactions and this is very good if you study because you can be part of a well-known company that manages Crypto currencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

This is depends on you. If you want to be a pro and your country has no problem with crypto then it is worth to join them although the fee is high. It is a very rare course. So if they are teaching you definitely they will take more fee. And if you just want crypto as a secondary job then there is no need of that type of pair course. The free course will be enough. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The course about blockchain in my opinion is very feasible as to add new knowledge that is more advanced. Look for courses that have not too high fees.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Never mind about the courses but do you think is worth to join it because some courses take high fee to join.

If you know a unique idea that could potentially improve the network significantly, and you have experience already in programming, then you could have some courses related to Bitcoin's blockchain, then make your own second level application on top of the current network. Just like Lightning Network and the modification SegWit.

Though if you have no plans whatsoever, better to not subscribe to any of these courses.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

That's true. The value is in the user's discretion. How it applies to the real world is the big thing to answer, don't you think? We are all learning this stuff together, but truthfully there is something significant to the future of blockchain. I think courses will be more meaningful when we all understand just how many things blockchain can resolve better than current methods.

The application will be only exist if the user is in the face of actual buying, trading, mining or anything of this actual currency because he or she must experience the advantages and consequences in the movement he/she take so the outcome this experiences will be a basic guidelines to avoid if mistakes exist or to continue if the result is good. Also blockchain is somehow amazing because this discovery can make the payment system more improved I hope we noticed more the secrets (if have?) of this blockchain.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think blockchain courses only useful if you want to learn how to create decentralized applications. Because these skills online you can learn from professional courses. Although they have high fee, they are worthy. But if you just want to earn crypto then you do not need of blockchain courses.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I see blockchain as an opportunity to widen my knowledge about cryptoworld especially when it comes to trading. This might give us a future wherein we can earn better than a regular job.

• +3 1

There is a lot of free information available on blockchain technology and crypto currencies. I would start by reading that (or watching youtube videos, but I am more a reading person). Unless you have a specific goal in mind, I would not pay for courses (yet).

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I don't think if we need blockchain courses, If you really want to learn about the blockchain you can search in google or watch some videos in youtube about the blockchain.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

i not purchased blockchain course but my many friends purchased blockchain course and telled blockchain course is worthy 

• +1 2

Block chain courses have worth in the crypto currency market and the benefit is more, these courses has unique knowledge and people after taking these course is able that understand the crypto currency market situation and peoples invest according to the market situation.

• +1 1

Yes, joining them deserves because in the future, if the biggest blockchain technology is adopted in the digital and real world, you will benefit from these courses because you have experience in the past.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many on line courses about blockchain technology, join them you will become programmer, analyzer and developer. Never mind about the courses but do you think is worth to join it because some courses take high fee to join.

I think this is a high level courses. because it depends on which country you live. as if there are opportunities to get a job in a crypto filed than it might profitable but if there is not then it worth nothing.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

37 minutes ago, miskyming said:

I don't think if we need blockchain courses, If you really want to learn about the blockchain you can search in google or watch some videos in youtube about the blockchain.

Of course we do! If cryptocurrency is the future of money and we're beginning to see that already, it means the ones that become very knowledgeable and proficient, would be the ones naming their price. This should be an advantage for we early adopters and come to think of it, there're many free online blockchain courses, even most programs we hold account in, have their academy sections, but most of us do not take notice of those. Take a look:

https://www.google.com/search?q=free+online+blockchain+courses&rlz=1C1JZAP_enNG868NG868&oq=free+online+blockchain+courses&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• +5 1

1 minute ago, SCB1234 said:

There are very few "experts" in crypto. Even the people working on the development teams and coders are learning the things they should and should not have done. The industry is easy to see where it should go, but it involves complex economics, which the tech field on whole doesn't fully understand in my opinion.

On the technical side, I think there is enough expertise (look at companies like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, or smaller specialized companies). But indeed, the business side is still catching up on blockchain and crypto. However, it looks like they are learning fast! All consultancy firms have expressed that they are working on projects in this field.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0