Blockchain courses is that worth? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Blockchain courses is that worth?

You want to improve your CV to get into more crypto related jobs, it definitely worths it. However if you are not a developer, learning courses about blockchain will not help you aside from maybe having a deeper understanding of how blockchain works, or maybe you can write a white paper if needed be but thats about it. Without any financial gain from it, I feel like a "course" is always useless.

I support any self development, especially in the field of blockchain, this field needs a lot of developers, engineers and programmers, so definitely this field has a wonderful future for those who want to study and develop themselves.

I think that learning in all fields is a good thing, and it is important to learn more about blockchain, but I see many free courses in this field. No need to pay

If you are willing to spend time learning such courses then go ahead, what stops you?

But there are several guides on the internet for that, including stackoverflow and alot of questions and answers regarding blockchain developments and software.

You could just search a bit more and try to get as much information as possible without even getting the need to study such.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes Blockchain course causes as much as that but the money isn't anything compare to what you will learn. Blockchain is the future technology and it will be great for all humanity at large.

Bro, well, it all depends on who you buy these courses from! Because there are terrible sellers, and there are good ones, thanks to which you can become a great trader! Good luck!

I don't think this is needed because not every trader or member of crypto paid to learn , it is all about the effort and patience you have and work to reach your goals ,

You can find a lot of websites that explain crypto well and same for youtube , here in the forum you can learn about the basics and even more if you want

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Definitely it is worth it because blockchain gains some popularity nowadays due to its complex algorithm that no one could tampered, so better to try that course. I would try that also once I have graduated since I'm 3rd year college now, one year to go and I'm also taking BSIT that's why I need to take that course since I have to be updated to technologies now.

Definitely I think it's not late to learn the blockchain course now. We are among the 5% of the people in the world who are linked with crypto world. So we are at the early stage I guess. And we all are aware that the one who joins at the beginning are the most successful in that field. So show your weightage to latecomers by studying earlier. 

• +2 1

Yes , very because when you look at what happens  , you cannot say there is going to be a time to which you can venture into a world that will not work for you , there is going to be a lot of things that work for you eventually but today we are going to make sure that we are able to work as hard and put together the  perfect way to value  block chain and put in some interest and its going to be worth it perfect worth

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 6:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many on line courses about blockchain technology, join them you will become programmer, analyzer and developer. Never mind about the courses but do you think is worth to join it because some courses take high fee to join.

Unless you have money to spend I would advice that you check out youtube because they have enough videos that will teach you everything that you want. You don't have to pay for anything to learn what you want. Crypto is everywhere and right from YouTube you will get everything.

• +1 1

Whole world is now becoming cashless i think one day blockchain will run this world.So surely i would prefer joining blockchain corses even in high fees because one day it will pays off.so i support joining it with high course fee.

That's good idea, in fact a beautiful recommendation to get a determined member well equipped therefore becoming brilliant, sound in Crypto world and block chain technology at whole.

Extensive learning from this forum, plus other provided avenues keep someone abreast and bright at all time.

• +2 1

You have to tell us how much they ask for these courses. I know some exist but you need to have background in IT or programming to succeed so don't expect to be accepted otherwise. If they are worth it I am not very sure. There are some companies that are usually hiring blockchain developers as IBM and many big corporations already have private blockchains so perhaps they need blockchain engineers for hire.

• +2 1

I not sure about that but I would like if they create a learning groups for beginners to understand honestly I didn't took any courses of blockchain I just entered to crypto 2 years ago and I have enough knowledge 

• +4 1

I think that the blockchain courses can be quite useful when it comes to understanding the crypto network and the blockchain technology and to be honest there are also many free courses that you can take that has some excellent information as well. I would recommend that you check out UDEMY as they have some free courses on this. Furthermore, i think that the blockchain technology concept is not limited to crypto and therefore it can be applied in many other industries which may prove to be beneficial to the field that you are in as well. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Blockchain courses worth only if you plan to be a blockchain developer. There are many companies asking for this skill so it is worth. But if you have no knowledge on C++ and other languages maybe you will find it very difficult to finish this course so better ot have a good background before you take one.

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not know there were blockchain courses available. What is this means that we learn to use and program in blockchains and create projects in Ethereum for example? This will be very nice to find and maybe it will be very useful to create this skills. I have heard that blockchains are the future so maybe working for blockchains is a good move.

• +2 1

It is actually worth it since the most developer are constantly trying their best at securing their data information to other anonymous users that could potentially bypass their data securities to gain access of their data information and to leak it so they could jumped on the account of different users. Since the principle of block chain technology is to have a security of almost one hundred percent secured for all of its users which makes it the secured defense system against those anonymous users trying to bypass other accounts data security. If ever developers or other people who graduated that has a relation with technology and able to encountered this kind of course, this could be an opportunity for all of them if they ever wanted to pursue their dream career profession.

• +1 1

I don't know a lot about blockchain courses but I have learned that these people don't learn about Bitcoin or Satoshi and they learn the technology only. This is not very good to know. They should be given the whole picture and not only that the blockchain exists. This is done with intention to remove Satoshi and bitcoin from this technology.

• +2 1

That is very important that we are able to balance the truth , the truth is the work we do on block chain ,is really important and do the right thing,so that is very truth  you need to learn really learn as hard.

put up a spirited effort to learn about block chain and that is the best we do that we work with

• +3 1

On 12/30/2019 at 10:48 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

become programmer, analyzer and developer

The courses are different for all these, also depends on the level of knowledge. So obviously the fees will differ too. And yes, since blockchain Technology is growing a lot, it's worth learning these courses.

We all should know very deeply about blockchain technology. The sources we get free in online,,is not so good as they are given free. I know some of them are exceptional. So finding a good course about blockchain and completing it is an wise choise

I see a lot in linear courses on blockchain technology, join them you will become a programmer, analyzer and developer.