How do you trade crypto: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProBitcoinHolder

How do you trade crypto: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

How do you trade crypto?  

287 members have voted

1. 1. How do you trade crypto?

• Web Browser
    • Mobile APP
    • Mobile Browser

Hi, I want to know that how do you all trade cryptocurrencies: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

Also, if you use the mobile APP for trading, please reply me and let me know which exchange mobile app do you prefer.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

As per my consideration i prefer to do trading on web browser because its convenient than any app or mobile browser because other two things you can look and view properly and sometimes your mistakenly touch may lead to different position. And in web browser you can look all the activities so easily

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

I use a Web browser. Because with that I'm more comfortable doing it. I can see several things at once, see my wallet and so on. So I like the Web browser for this.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

Ok so you may be just curious to know how people do it or you want suggestions which should you choose. I personally and maybe most of will choose web browser cause from there it's more easier to explore sites and do some work. 

• +3 1

Well, i did trade in web browser or in mobile browser because its easily to trade and also its fast when you are using in web browser, i used it also when i need to withdraw my money from yobit to easily get it without encountered lags.

In trading crypto, I think that the mobile app will be good for us.  Because Crypto will make trading much easier with mobile applications.  We can easily execute this business by launching the application via mobile without any problems.

1 hour ago, shayekh said:

Mobile applications are without a doubt one of the biggest inventions ever. Yeah, we.... Both the Application and the web browsers work entirely the same.

which mobile app do you use the most?

8 minutes ago, Rahul21 said:

In trading crypto, I think that the mobile app will be good for us.  Because Crypto will make trading much easier with mobile applications.  We can easily execute this business by launching the application via mobile without any problems.

which mobile app do you consider as the best?

57 minutes ago, Amirul5 said:

I think the best way to do trading is through the mobile app.Training mobile updates provides many opportunities for you to not hang your mobile.Very easy way you can do trading without any hassle.I myself have been trading mobile app stream for two years and earning a good profit

good to hear that, so which mobile app do you use the most?

I find the mobile browser the best for crypto creation and crypto usage.  Because we can create and create crypto transactions anywhere and anytime using a mobile browser.  So you don't know what you like, but I like the mobile browser a lot.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think web browser will give us the fastest way. Mobile browser is very convenient but when it comes to network connection, it might not be reliable.

I use web browser for HitBTC, Hubai Global,Trade Orge,Latoken etc exchanger. Mobile apps use for Binance,Kucoin, BitZ, Coin Tiger etc exchanger and mobile browser use for Yobit, Bittrex, OKeX etc exchange, So I am voting 3 system.

At the moment, I am focusing on mining but sometimes use apps to trade on binance and coinbase exchange. And also I am looking to start trade on yobit on mobile browser.

i using all method to trade manly i using binace app for trade very good app and secure and second i using mobile browser to trade

I usually trade most of the time by browsing the web on a computer, and when I use mobile applications I use mobile apps, I think there are many benefits to trading through these two.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As of now, I trade my coins through mobile browsers. Specifically, I use Yobit.net as my main trading site and I use my mobile browser to access that specific site.

I am using the mobile browser for trading. The mobile app also tried by me but i prefer the mobile browser between them. Previously i was using web browser but my laptop is non functional now. So i have to go for mobile. I prefer the binance mobile app. It is very good to use. 

There are many good trading platforms, but there are those who have an application on phones, and there are those who do not support that, and I find that the YOBIT platform is great for trading, but on the browser only. For the phone, the best in trading is the BINANCE platform.

Edited by bentayebsalah

THINK POSITIVE

I usually use web browser to trading because I'm comfortable with it than using in mobile web or mobile app because I'm too slow when using in mobile to trade.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I use both web browser and mobile browser. Web browser is make little bit easy to trade and in mobile browser little bit hard due to web page refresh. I mostly prefer anybody web browser is good.

Well, all choices are good if the platform you are using is also good to use for you based, of course, on yourself. But if you want a precise way of trading then I recommend that use a pc because there, for example, using binance, you will have a bigger interface wherein you will see all the things you need including the movements of the currencies and the graph of the currency and that's more better for you to analyze the movement and to know when to engage in trading.

there is nothing better than touching from a PC or laptop, especially if the scalping trading strategy, although many smartphone applications are also quite convenient, but nevertheless do not reach the convenience of a regular PC

On 30.12.2019 at 07:04, ProBitcoinHolder said:

Hi, I want to know that how do you all trade cryptocurrencies: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

Also, if you use the mobile APP for trading, please reply me and let me know which exchange mobile app do you prefer.

I trade with mobile app. I like mobility that it gives to me. I can trade everywhere. I trade in university, I trade in bus and etc. What app do I use? I use binance app, sometimes huobi app. This is convenient and easy to do

I used to trade on web browser. exchanges are can be easily access to any browser.and also I want to see the text on computer very clear.there a low risk of making a wrong trade cause by mistaken click.sometimes it happens.losing profit because of wrong trade.

• +1 3

For me though, using web browser to trade crypto is the best and convenient option.

Using other than web browser to trade crypto is not advisable.

• +1 2