Any advise for a newbie like me? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie and wants to know how Crypto currency works. i know there have been a lot of discussions in this site however I am still having a hard time understanding them. I wish someone can explain this to me in a simplier form. Also, can someone suggest a best app or website for bitcoin mining or earning? Lastly, can you also suggest an earning app. Thank you so much.

• Useful or interesting 2

To entirely explain the function behind crypto currencies takes time, it can't be put short to understand it well. You can google something like: "Cryptocurrency for noobs or beginners guide" or similar. About earning, if you want to make serious money you should look into mining, investing or trading. But they all need an initial investment. There's also faucets, offerwalls and PTC sites where you can earn fractions of bitcoins and accumulate them over time. You will not make much this way but the process would help you understand some more about cryptos in general. For phone apps I'd suggest you Cointiply (for Android). You can also get LBRY app for a phone and watch vids and create content to earn some LBRY credits. If you have a PC I'd suggest you do faucets and participate in airdrops/bounties. 
Go to "Bounties" sub forum to have a better idea how this all works. There's tons of information there. You can always PM me if you need to know anything specific, I'm glad to help.

I am also having a hard time understanding how to trade, how to invest , buy and sell. 

For basics I know some things already.

I hope someone really educate me about this ones. And if it is possible to trade the coins I have been paid from this forum.

Thank you!

Well, welcome to the forum dude as you now that you need to do 100 posts first. Before receiving payment for your post but not just that, you also need to provide a constructive, useful content with 100 characters and above, and the maximum paid post per day is 30, so even you do more than 30 still its the same. Well, for any questions, you can all see what you have to learn in the about forum section.

You can do a Google search to find out about Cryptocurrency or you can gain Cryptocurrency knowledge by watching the video on YouTube.And you can gain knowledge about cryptocurrency through the Cryptocurrency forum.

If you want to earn then I suggest you to stick with this forum because you will not find a site like this, and about apps, you will not receive a satisfied amount and most of them are scam, unless you wanted to invest then there is some clouds mining when you can earn bitcoin from them

If you want to know more about cryptos, you can watch in youtube and about to make money in cryptos. I advice you to start posting here in constructively, you should make 100 posts and should be 100+ characters of your posts so you will be qualified in pay by post campaign. You can type captcha to earn extra money just click the link of my signature. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are newbies in the crypto market so this is the great platform to start for every newbie because this is an legit site or a forum you can say so don't waste time to other sites they can be scam one

It is very difficult to explain everything in one response, but I will give you some advice:
Do not try to write random responses, you are new and this package will cost you expulsion, so choose your words well and wish you a great profit.

great way of starting here.this forum is not very difficult to use.easily you can roam around the forum for learn more things and share.just some simple rules you have to follow regarding this forum.

13 hours ago, maryjane said:

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie and wants to know how Crypto currency works. i know there have been a lot of discussions in this site however I am still having a hard time understanding them. I wish someone can explain this to me in a simplier form. Also, can someone suggest a best app or website for bitcoin mining or earning? Lastly, can you also suggest an earning app. Thank you so much.

Crypto currencies are also known as digital cash,but unlike cash value of every crypto changes thats why many use this chance to earn money through trading. 

If your looking for best apps to earn crypto,well,your on the right place now,cryptotalk is the highest paying site among others.

14 hours ago, maryjane said:

Hello everyone,

Hi maryjane, start your journey from this forum and I am sure, you will learn a lot from here and earn as well. Most people here are helpful.

this is best forum for work and if you new in this field then you work with patient and with full knowledge and don;t be panic and when you start work in this field then you must learn about this from any practitioner 

On 12/30/2019 at 9:15 AM, maryjane said:

Hello everyone,

First you need to read about Bitcoin whitepaper by Satoshi Nakamoto: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Cryptocurrency is not simpler as you think, the whole ecosystem is complex.

Secondly, Bitcoin mining is not profitable for who have low capital. It's better to earning in some faucet, doing small task and the best earning is working with your passion then earn Bitcoin, try xbtcfreelancer.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:00 AM, maryjane said:

Hello everyone,

If you dont know how Crypto works,  Transactions are sent between peers using software called “cryptocurrency wallets.” The person creating the transaction uses the wallet software to transfer balances from one account (AKA a public address) to another.

You can earn Btc  from trading , minimg ,and doing some small micro jobs 

The explanation can be long but in simple word cryptocurrency is money digital that run using blockchain technology and use it for alternative payment and income. I think mining is not profitable anymore so I'll not recommended any site or app for you.