Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

Hi my dear mate you posted a good post here it's help many to understand that they can use any wifi but your phone or ip address remain same mean in that's ip you don't create a account like this mean 2 account at the same time so be careful about this otherwise nothing about this thing can harm your account 

• +3 1

I don't know, my friend, because there are members who say yes and others say no.  I advise you to use your phone data and to adhere to the forum rules and not to do anything that leads to being banned

t's a grave picture to be successful on cryptotalk forum by means of community wi fi. I mull over you be supposed to prevent known wi fi for the reason that its be able to conversion your IP speak to to a different one, and you know how to be banned for that. for all time operation your mobile data.

Well, on a general ground, there is no problem if you work on cryptotalk using a public WiFi, the only issue is when there are other people working in cryptotalk and they are using the same WiFi network sources, that may be a problem due to the display IP address. It may read as a multiple accounts.

Dear,in my opinion forum administration is very strict with their rules .may be someone else of same wifi using crypto talk crypto  you have single account on one email address but your location is changing has no effect on your account.No No it will not effect your account because in rules one IP address have just one account. No you have a single account on a single gmail. And it's will not effect on your account and payment. 

It's a great post ..
I want to tell you not to worry about this topic. They wrote in the forum rules that there should be one ip, one account, and one e-mail. As for wife networks, it is not specified, so continue your work and do not worry.

You can do your work easily with this wifi connection because you have your own net work. Make sure an other person who is working at crypto is not connected with this wifi. I am using my sim data i am not using wifi because i don't my in my surrounding who is working at cryptotalk. I want to advise that you must use data on your sim instaed of wifi. One of my friend was working with wifi he can not stay more at cryptotalk 

I think so that it is not effect on their account.The account will be managed one ip address and connect atumattcally. Senior member also used vpn in such a condition.Actully I also not use the wifi of other people.

This is the worst thing you can do: Stay away from the public Wi-Fi network as much as possible, you do not know who may be connected to it, I advise you to work on your mobile network, this will be safer. 

Dear Friends! Make sure that you should not use public Wi-Fi for cryptocurrency transactions because it is very dangerous to use. By public Wi-Fi, Hackers can easily see your Browser history, read your e-mails and steal your password. I advise you to use your mobile data. Thanks!

yeah you can work with crypto by using public WiFi but  try to make sure that your mobile or any other device that you are using is totally secure from any kind of attack

My dear friend you can use it but it may be risky that someone also use cryptotalk forum with this wife network then you may be get ban. So, I suggest you don't do this. Use own mobile data or personal wife network for working on this forum.

Yes my dear friend I think that you can use Wi-Fi to work on the forum, but the site should not be opened on Wi-Fi for more than two people at the same time, as this violates the forum’s policy. Jazak Allah ♥️

Yes mate. I think you can work using public wifi because there is no rules like that so you are not violating any rule. Your account will not get banned. But avoid using two ID's on same IP address.If you do this your account will surely get ban . So avoid using it if you want to make your account secure.

Greetings to you, my colleague
I am a new member here
But I think there is no risk of using Wi-Fi in your business
But it is preferable that you use it in your work only, and you should not share it with anyone who works in the forum

Dear friend, I am still completely new in this field and I do not know how to work on this platform. I have to make an effort to learn and understand things quickly by giving me the views and experiences of old friends in this field, thank you.

Welcome my friend, I do not advise you to use the public wifi network, as it may be subject to a ban, I advise you to organize your time and use this forum at a certain time in your home to be more secure from the ban.  Good luck

Well, to work properly in Cryptotalk i think we should aware of  rules about this forum. Yes you can use public WiFi but must use any VPN to safe your data that is most important. So keeping working consciously and honestly 

It's not good dea to work on cryptotalk forum using public wi fi. In this situation may be you should avoid public wi fi because its can change your IP address to another one, and you can be banned for that. Always use your mobile data or personal wife or hotspot

Hey guys, I also have the same question that is it necessary to use this cryptotalk forum by using Mobil data? Because someone told me this, but I am using it on my Wi-Fi connection, give me information if I will get problem in future or not?

Each Wi-Fi network has one IP address, and each address allows one account to be created, so you are allowed to work from a mobile phone, but you are not allowed to work from a public Wi-Fi network, this is a breach of the forum rules and will lead to the banning of your account.

I think it's better to work on phone data and not use wifi because only one person has to be connected to the network. And it's required that no one else use it with you. 
This can cause you problems

Of Course, dear friend it cannot matter which internet you used. You can easily do work on this web site by using public WIFI or any other internet connection because any IP address can be used for this site. You must used VPN to work on this site. 

No it will not effect your account because in rules one IP address have just one account. Now you have single account on one email address but your location is changing has no effect on your account and Wi-Fi network also have no effect. 

Yes, you can work in crypto using public wifi there is no issue but make sure it is possible that someone already working in this forum using the same public wifi. In this case I also want to take answer from the seniors. 

•