How change bitcoin into money? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anuu

How change bitcoin into money?

First you have to understand and know the currency you want your coins to be exchange to before withdrawal. USD, Euro and others. For USD the withdrawal fees is little higher than coins like XRP and LTC. You can exchange your BTC to USD and then withdraw to your account.

Or you can withdraw to your personal wallet address then sell at local exchange sites that supports your national currency to get your money cash.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you have a bitcoin in your yobit exchange wallet then you can sell directly to the online exchanger who can buy bitcoin from you and give you local currency in your country. Other best method is you can convert your bitcoin in USD and withdraw in perfect money wallet

You haven't made this easy for anyone. First you think that Bitcoin is not money, ok you are free to think whatever you want, we know that bitcoin is money. Secondly we are in difficulty to explain anything to you because you provided no information on what exchange exactly you need to make. What you say is money, it could be dollar but also could be Mexican Peso. What money is this you want exactly? And third, even if you tell us that, probably the only that could help you will be members coming from your country. We don't know which is that so it won't be possible to explain anything. 

On 1/5/2021 at 4:23 AM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Am new here  i don't know more about yobit account and bitcoins. My purpose of create post to know about bitcoins. How to change bitcoins into currency??? What is the procedure??

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

Hello my friend you are in the right place to learn about bitcoins and crypto at large,not just that but you will also be earning here and it's good to know how to exchange your earnings to fait or local currency and it's not that difficult as long as you gain enough knowledge, while the best way is to use protected peer to peer exchanges like local bitcoins or paxful meaning you need to create an account there and deposit btc then locate a buyer.

On 1/5/2021 at 3:23 AM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Am new here  i don't know more about yobit account and bitcoins. My purpose of create post to know about bitcoins. How to change bitcoins into currency??? What is the procedure??

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

I hope you have known how to make you cryptotalk account posting be paid on to it by connecting the two accounts together. 

To cash out, you can withdraw dollar on yobit, but you can try to convert bitcoin to altcoin like ripple or litecoin and send it to Luno if supported in your country, then make a withdrawal on Luno app. 

If you want to convert bitcoin to fiat currency you need to find btc/usdt parity after converting you can convert usdt to your national currency but for that you need to find exchange who can convert to your national currency. If you want to withdraw usd you can use exchanges like yobit.

• +2 1

I think in the trade section you only have to sell bitcoins and buy US dollars and the US dollar transaction fee is the lowest among other currencies I think but you can easily find US dollar exchange so all you have to do is convert to BTC first then trade US dollars in the section and then you can buy or sell it if you want to withdraw it

• +1 1

Little by little you will understand the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency meaning, just stay searching and learning. I think now there is not any problem exchanging your Bitcoin to the fiat money. You need just to check a website exchange where they have an option of withdraw to the bank account, and then exchange there your Bitcoin and withdraw them as USD.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

: In some countries, when you have the appropriate amount of bitcoin you can expect to deal with one of the trusted intermediaries will give you money in exchange for bitcoin or you can convert to USD and send it to your account on payeer and then to PayPal but it will cost you high commission.

• +4 1

The process depends on your country because some exchanges allow you to make transfers with your bank, although you usually lose some money for making that transaction, it is advisable to do it in a P2P place that has better prices, but you should check the reliability of the site.
Now to withdraw from yobit, you must first change it to another currency with low commissions and send it to an exchange, then you must transfer it to USDT or BTC and make the sale, if you can, try Binance.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

You can convert your bitcoin into currency in yobit by first of all clicking the send to BTC balance button in the cryptotalk campaign section then convert your bitcoin into an altcoin like litecoin and then send it to a wallet in a trusted website that will convert it into your local currency and you are done.

There are local buyers in a country that are buying and converting it to fiat money. But we can't withdraw from any exchangers or wallet to our banks. 

You have to do your research on that. It all depends, maybe you will not have an easy option. Do you have an exchange connected with a bank account? If not then perhaps you have to find P2P exchanges that accept other money transfer options.

Hi, welcome to the forum. If you want to convert your btc to crypto, you need to find btc/usd parity after that you can buy whatever you want. If the currency you wanted to buy isn't listed on yobit ,you can buy ltc and withdraw to other exchange and you can buy from that exchange.

This is according to the country from which you came from, every place and its way. There is a country in which it is very easy and in other countries it is very difficult in it. You can define the country and of course you will receive help

• +2 1

On 1/4/2021 at 10:23 PM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

Yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange where you will receive your rewards in your BTC balance, so in the same yobit exchange you can select the btc currency in the trading box, since which currency you want to convert or exchange them, so you must be careful which cryptocurrency to choose for. change because not all are good.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/5/2021 at 3:23 AM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

Cryptocurrency is also money. So maybe to put it right, "how to BTC to fiats".

To that in nutshell, you'll need an exchange for that. Since it's bitcoin earned on Yobit exchange, all you just need to do is to perform the trading activities. 

Use this link to Yobit exchange to convert to USD -- https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTC/USD.

That then can be withdrawn through Payoneer, PayPal and/or capitalist through Yobit exchange particularly.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The yobit platform offers all options for converting and saving cryptocurrencies. You can convert any cryptocurrency into a digital dollar and withdraw it at the time and convert it into a paper currency

This is a bit easy, since there are a huge amounts of exchanges which you can use to convert your bitcoin into your local currency, in my case I use binance or yobit to convert them into dollars. I recommend that you look for information on these two exchanges, and you will see that it is very easy to use the exchanges, but as a recommendation, do not convert it without first making the exchange to another cryptocurrency with a lower withdrawal value, it will be much easier, and they will not charge you as many withdrawal fees.

• +2 1

You have to convert the crypto that you own on the platform into the dollar or euro currency, and then withdraw that currency to one of the banks that the platform supports.
Currently the withdrawal button from Yobit is turned off, but only because the wallet is being recharged, I suppose.

You can easily bitcoin to real money by exchange site. You will get lot of site for exchange your crypto currency. I will suggest you to use yobit exchange site for exchange your crypto currency. You can easily exchange your bitcoin from there.

This is done by a simple means which is by getting yourself an exchanger which you believe you may have a good exchange rates, and send your bitcoin into it, and then sell it for another currency which are called fiat currency. Is very simple.

we can change Bitcoin into any wallet which we know it will be best and secure . Than we create account on it and transfer it into any local currency . we must got information about the best and secure wallet .

On 1/4/2021 at 10:23 PM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

You can use the binance exchange without problems where it allows you to exchange your cryptocurrencies in your local currency but this is always when your country of origin is listed where you want to make the exchange from cryptocurrency to fiat money.

• +3 1

If you do not know about yobit and Bitcoin.You can then gain a better understanding of Bitcoin and yobit by viewing various posts on this site Cryptotalk. You can then convert Bitcoin to another cryptocurrency via yobit.