I just start receiving payment but not appreciating much - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arratee877

I just start receiving payment but not appreciating much

Yes my dear friend you can talk about this problem. Its price is very low as compare to the work. But this is not remain same one day it will be good. I hope they do good for this.

I agree with you that the forum has reduced the rates of positive feedback we do not receive a lot of money and this may lead to a decrease in the number of members of this forum over time so we must have good patience.

• +1 1

This is really a very serious problem. 

Most of posts get deleted from our activity and and not all the positive reacted posts of some members get paid. And at the same time the price of talk coin is also dropping day by day.

Dear friend don't be panic do your work regularly as a good member. Definitely you are right the price of talk tokens is not high which we get per post but i hope that in future it will increase or this forum will increase the amount of satochies on per post as previous the amount of satochies was 1000 per post.You can invest your funds in yobit and when price will increase you will get good amount dear. Be hopefull this forum will upgrade payment system in my point of view.

You don't have to worry.  I think the right time to buy a token at a lower price and inevitably it will go up and you will pay double your money.  Take advantage of the opportunity and invest in 1% of the platform every day to pay your total.

I have to worry about the current price of the tal coin, you know that according to my research a few months after the opening of trading it is fast becoming a dead currency.  This token sold now can give you a good price and will continue to hold this coin declining every day with no positive intervention from the promotional exchange YOBIT will not make a difference.

Yes, it true, it very discouraging, in fact , you have to work for weeks before you would be able to withdraw the talk token coin because the value is so low, and I don't even know why such a thing is happening to the coin, it supposed to be high because it is the coin of this forum it self. But we hope soon the price will start appreciating again.

Welcome to the forum, my friend. Congratulations on starting to receive payments. We all suffer because of the low price of the talk currency, but let's hope that this matter is temporary and that it will return to rise soon. We must work hard and not be affected by the change of price so that we do not feel despair

I am also new, my dear, so we have to be patient, as our friends were patient before us, until they reached a high degree of knowledge and earned a lot of money, and we also have to follow them to reach our goal

This depends on your work and on your publishing of useful publications. In case they are not good and distinguished posts, you will not be paid for them and will be deleted. So I advise you to create 20 productive jobs per day without laziness or boredom. And make sure that it is a fun and clear style with  Expressive phrases. Each post should not be less than a hundred letters written in English or Russian

• +2 1

You shouldn't think about the payment only as The forum is not all about earning but it is more than that as It is giving us a platform to learn about Cryptocurrency and we can get the knowledge about crypto trading and many useful things.

Well, i haven’t get my first payment yet. So i don’t know much about it. But i think for newcomers payment maybe not enough but day by day e

When you’ll increase your knowledge,  creat more valuable and meaningful post then your payment will be enough. 

I am also very worried about this. The talc token value is falling even more. In the past, 1 talk token cost 24 satoshi. Currently, 1 talk token costs 4 satoshi. It has lost a lot of value and I don't know what to do about it. Our earnings have decreased considerably. I wish we could do something to increase the value of the talk token, but we cannot.

• +3 1

Don't despair, dear, you should pay more attention to the content of your posts in order to get a good reputation because you only receive money on reputable posts, so you have to write about 25 posts per day to ensure 20 posts with a good reputation . good luck.

But the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing, my friend. You don't just have to strive to earn money, but you have to strive to receive more information and experience so that it becomes easy for you to earn money

• +3 1

You cannot give up or feel unwilling to work here because, in my opinion, one of the most important principles is to be patient and not back down, whatever the reasons, so be encouraged and everything will be fine.

• +4 1

Welcome my friend, I think the more experience you have in creating topics, the greater your chance of winning You must always search for new and important topics to get positive reviews In working on the platform, you need a lot of patience

When a project has no purpose and is not useful, what happened with talk happens, it was only created to pay the forum workers, soll can be exchanged within the forum and has no use whatsoever, that makes the token already is about to disappear, it is unfortunate and my words may be harsh but it is so.

The price is what it gives in the market. It is not manipulated as the market is free to decide. Cryptotalk can give us much as the market decides, maybe we can try to make Cryptotalk better with our posts and make it a place where value is created and this can hold the price of the Talk token to be higher.

Yes my friend no one is satisfy with this but I think this depends on our posts,  if we are creating a good quality posts and our posts is been reacted I think we will earn handsomely.  Anyway be patient and keep working hard. 

Yes, my friend, you must work on creating special topics for members and wards on 20 daily comments in order to get all the profits after seven days, but I do not advise the new members to work on copying comments because they will cause them to fail because they do not know anything in the world of encryption and thanks

• +3 1

Dear friend, I am new to the forum, you should post 100 posts without the forum paying you. Then you will be paid for 20 posts every day, provided that you get a good reputation, good luck. 

• +3 1

Hello mate. Welcome to this forum. For expectations of your mind amount will be get as soon as possible. Waitnfornthe good moment. Dont be such panic. Be patience always. Then you can achieve the huge achievements. 

• +2 1

I do not know the main reason for this, but I think its rise and fall in the currency depends on supply and demand, and I think that your dependence must be on the satoshis more than the talc, my friend, due to the high price of bitcoin.

Hello everyone, certainly the price of talk, has dropped considerably, but that can not be a reason for sadness, since the price behavior of digital currencies, does not depend on the platform, what I suggest is to keep the talk in hold or invest in the investment box, the yobit exchange.

• +1 1

Be patient, dear friend..
Cryptocurrencies are volatile currencies as prices change (currencies that are not fixed), you have to adapt to that.
When your topics are important, engaging and supportive and also when your publications are not duplicated, then you will definitely get the money you deserve.

• +2 1