Bitcoin is at 23k$ Level - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Bitcoin is at 23k$ Level

As all of you know Bitcoin has been pumping since yesterday and it's now finally Trading at 23k$ level. The moment of writing this post ,in Binance its Trading at 23.5k$ after touching 23.8k$.

How high we could go in coming days? What's your next target for Bitcoin please be sure to share in the the reply of this thread.If we look at 4hours charts it seems, Bitcoin is looking to go parabolic. But the buy volume has decreased at last candle so there is chance of pullback too. There is no support at this level as we haven't traded in this range before,so please, I suggest everyone to be be very careful before taking any actions market seems extremely volatile.

Screenshot_2020-12-17-14-55-44-944_com.brave.browser.thumb.jpg.2d05af08c67da34890e2b62bcb2225ef.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

As all of you know Bitcoin has been pumping since yesterday and it's now finally Trading at 23k$ level. The moment of writing this post ,in Binance its Trading at 23.5k$ after touching 23.8k$.

The massive pump was seen for a short time but immediately dumped to revert around $22.6k . I am getting busier and have just preferred Bitcoin for the active trading now. Looking like some players are playing the game and they are more likely the whales. Anyway, bullrun is about to reach at the peak but should not forget, there is another massive dump is also on the way and it could happen anytime 🤣

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Looking like some players are playing the game and they are more likely the whales. Anyway, bullrun is about to reach at the peak but should not forget, there is another massive dump is also on the way and it could happen anytime 🤣

Finally 4hours candles closes above 22k again and looking Currently we are still heading towards 23k. If that dump again happens from whales at the peak then we won't be able to cross23.8k resistance this time. If the candle closes above it somehow then again in my view next target is 25k$.

While writing this repl Bitcoin pumps from 22.9k to23.1k.

Market seesm extremely volatile.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Bitcoin is in a very complex area, since the movement has been very fast, so it is difficult to know what the next target will be. Also, at the moment volatility is very high.
For me it would be around 25k, but it all depends on what I do in the next few hours. Although the price is most likely to rest a bit before making a decision, either up or down.

• +1 1

I didn't watch the Binance chart lately and it seems more bullish from the Bitfinex I was watching. Bitcoin is in price territory that we don't know where it can go. It can be that not even whales know where it can reach and the bears have been out of the market for months and don't exist. We can only observe the charts and do nothing but wait to find where this will go.

• +2 1

The warning you given is actual. Bitcoin keeps rising without any big drop for months after the halving. The demand is making it go parabolic into heights that we never seen and it is something to consider that can drop violently from there. I will not be greedy but I will still hold and have alerts on just in case.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, cryptovlek said:

We can only observe the charts and do nothing but wait to find where this will go.

You can look in shorter time frame at this moment, it will give more ideas. 

9 hours ago, annayks said:

The warning you given is actual. Bitcoin keeps rising without any big drop for months after the halving. The demand is making it go parabolic into heights that we never seen and it is something to consider that can drop violently from there. I will not be greedy but I will still hold and have alerts on just in case.

For long term , I'm still bullish for bitcoin. Looking the chart for short term there maybe a pullback. But as you know bitcoin ain't listening to anyobody now. If this isn't a fakeout after a small consolidation around 22-23k level, we may be heading towards higher target in my view. But I'm not certain about anything😅.

• +1 1

It is holding very well too at $23000. I don't think this will be the top. But I don't have any idea what Bitcoin can do now. If you are trading you need be careful because this is very high price that Bitcoin reach very fast. Maybe it stays there for some time until next year.

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, bogdanoff said:

It is holding very well too at $23000. I don't think this will be the top. But I don't have any idea what Bitcoin can do now. If you are trading you need be careful because this is very high price that Bitcoin reach very fast. Maybe it stays there for some time until next year.

In hourly time frame it seems we are forming a symmetrical triangle and in coming 3-4 hours if we break out of this. Then the bitcoin may goto the another ATH or maybe we will see a pullback.

This is very crucial moments and as you told, traiding is very risky in my prespective too.

• +2 1

I don't know what to say except that I watch the price of Bitcoin for a long time and there will be sometime a big dip, I can't see this not happen, Bitcoin can rise some more and I don't see signs in the chart that would make the price drop right now. There is a good possibility it will go to $28000 or higher before a correction.

Reaching the highest price for bitcoin is really great and it isn't a normal thing to be happened every time.. this is a historical price and it will be always a main target! all the indicators are positive these days and some experts predict that btc will reach very high prices in the near future! but for me , i think that there will be a dropping in the price between about 20-30% "a correction" then we may see a high rising in btc price.. 

Yes, you are absolutely right. As we all could see yesterday, the price of one bitcoin reached more than $ 23000. As we can see that the price of bitcoin has been pumped to a great extent over the last several days and now the price of bitcoin is more than $ 23000. Ever since Bitcoin started, Bitcoin has the highest price ever. Never before has the price of bitcoin pumped to such an extent as it is now. But we all have an advantage in whatever is happening and we hope that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise in this way.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We all are really satisfied of watching Bitcoin touching the heaven. The price just broke to the upside after a consolidation phase, with a potential target at $26-27 K. Yet, there is major resistance at $23,900, as indicated by a trend line, and the price is being currently rejected here. If failing to break through this trend line, a bullish scenario is expected for the short term.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Jromz said:

The price just broke to the upside after a consolidation phase, with a potential target at $26-27 K. Yet, there is major resistance at $23,900, as indicated by a trend line, and the price is being currently rejected here. If failing to break through this trend line, a bullish scenario is expected for the short term.

Well, it was true btc broke the 23.9k resistance and new Ath was made yesterday. And it seems bitcoin is again cosolidating at around 23k levels, if bitcoin manages this level for upcoming day then sure we will be agin going higher and I believe 25k will be target as it' the psychological target for Bitcoin.

And ,I'm monitoring the google trends it's increasing to higher, which means that retail investors has already started to come.

• +3 1

17 hours ago, Ridam said:

Well, it was true btc broke the 23.9k resistance and new Ath was made yesterday. And it seems bitcoin is again cosolidating at around 23k levels, if bitcoin manages this level for upcoming day then sure we will be agin going higher and I believe 25k will be target as it' the psychological target for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has already broken another record and new ATH is above $24k mark now. Massive pump is seen once again just after the tweets from Elon Musk and other bigger figures. Also, we are very close to the Christmas and price of Bitcoin can go even higher than we believe so far to break the all previous ATH records. Things are really going to be interesting ! 

On 12/17/2020 at 12:56 PM, Ridam said:

How high we could go in coming days? What's your next target for Bitcoin please be sure to share in the the reply of this thread.

The point about that chart which is worth consideration is that the transition from $19.400 to $23.500 has happened too fast that the chart looks almost like an erect wall with very little slope! This is a sign that sentiment and greed index have been extremely high at those moments. More interesting is the fact that resistance still exists even at those peaky price ranges and if you monitor bitcoin now, you will see that it is quite stable at just below $24K level. It is difficult for me to mention my next target but with the current state of affairs, we should prepare ourselves for passing $26K sooner than expected!

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, it's amazing from this famous currency, and yet the rise, the price will not stop here, it is in constant progress, and the price of Bitcoin is expected to rise next year to 100 thousand U.S. dollars, according to technical analysis of currencies. 

• +5 1

The price of bitcoin continues to rise until now, we never know where the price of bitcoin will go because in its history we have never seen bitcoin prices as high as now. Currently the price of bitcoin has reached $ 24,000, I think the price of bitcoin will soon reach $ 25,000, we have to be careful because the increase is too high and the fall is too deep so pay attention to the price of bitcoin.

• +1 1

Congratz everyone as we break 25k now. Hopefully you aren't mostly in alts now like me. This is the reason why people (including me) should stick trading their alts against the btc pair and not the usdt pair. I am like a past christmas meme and i have many investments that are up in usd but down in btc. I am doing fine good but could be doing way better.

Edited by rekter
  • +2 1

Currently rate of Btc is between 27k and 28k dollar. It is increase immediately.  I don't think in my mind btc rate would increase this way. But if someone hold his btc are trading they can get more profit.

Hey bitcoin is pumping again, it so surprising that bitcoin is now $27,000 price and possible to reach $30,000 before end of the year. It is so risky now if you invest bitcoin at this highest price because once bitcoin on the top then it will dump anytime.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/26/2020 at 12:49 PM, rekter said:

Congratz everyone as we break 25k now. Hopefully you aren't mostly in alts now like me. This is the reason why people (including me) should stick trading their alts against the btc pair and not the usdt pair. I am like a past christmas meme and i have many investments that are up in usd but down in btc. I am doing fine good but could be doing way better.

Well It seems we will be going much higher before any corrections and with the continuity of the Bullish Trends, the peak of this Bullrun seems much higher this time. 

And as the btc dominance seems to be 70 and even more bullish as we if we look the charts it made CUP and HANDLE and had made its bullish breakout and maybe if we hit 80, alts are going to even bleed more.

I am also into alts and waiting for the season but as I am noticing this time everything is different and alts are pumping selectively unlike 2017 so proper decision is must this time.

• +2 1

Its feel like that this is the season  of btc pump because yesterday  its was only only 29k usd but now look today  it touch  33k usd plus which is unpredictable .. 

On 12/17/2020 at 3:26 PM, Ridam said:

How high we could go in coming days?

No one can say this because there will have  a huge resistance  place  as i said before then it will continuously  start to dump..  Unfortunately  we lost a big chance  to gain profit.. 

• +2 1

On 12/19/2020 at 2:59 PM, MuhammadSh said:

but for me , i think that there will be a dropping in the price between about 20-30% "a correction" then we may see a high rising in btc price.. 

Bitcoin is a very good currency Bitcoin's price pumps a lot.  And Bitcoin is a very good currency so it is normal that its price will pump up.  However, the price of Bitcoin corrects every year, as a result of which the price of Bitcoin dumps again.  When the correction is over, the price of Bitcoin goes up again

• +1 1

From November 2020 bitcoin having a huge bullrun. It is making its way to cross the 50000$ mark. People should surely buy it and hodl it for the future. You never know what could going to happen