The 2020 predictions have finally been Validated!!! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

The 2020 predictions have finally been Validated!!!

Good day crypto talkers!!! 

At the beginning of the year, or perhaps lately last year, a whole lot of predictions about bitcoin crossing the $20k at 2020 were made, 

Now a host of those predictions were actually speculations, But in the world of cryptocurrencies, Not only speculations even rumors are very important 

BITCOIN just crossed the long awaited $20k today, yes finally 😉

So fellow cryptotalkers, 

What next for 2021?

The Reply box is open for 

Speculations, Rumors or even Elaborated analysis that answers the above question 

Screenshot_20201216-150134.png

Edited by Froshk
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

It's not longer a news or a matter of doubt that bitcoin the top leading coin in the world of crypto currency has emerged as the first crypto coin to hits $20'000. This is another remarkable and reputable record set ever in crypto world. As usual I never doubt the future of bitcoin it's my favorite and large percent of coin I trade than any other crypto coin.

Similarly congratulation to those expert and analyst that forecast this event since in last year as well to patience holders to enjoying over double profit.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Froshk said:

At the beginning of the year, or perhaps lately last year, a whole lot of predictions about bitcoin crossing the $20k at 2020 were made, 

Now a host of those predictions were actually speculations, But in the world of cryptocurrencies, Not only speculations even rumors are very important 

BITCOIN just crossed the long awaited $20k today, yes finally 😉

@Froshk The truth is that I thought it would not go up to 20k in December, but that's the way things are, what I'm sure is that in 2021 it will go up more and it may be for 25k dollars and be careful if we see it at 30k, the truth is Something difficult to predict an exact amount, but it must be around there, hopefully this will help crypto waves in general gain ground and can get out of the hole they caught in 2020.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Indeed, even rumors and expectations have a great importance in the crypto world,
I think that 2021 will witness a lot of fluctuations and corrections before reaching new levels.

• +1 3

Its good that at least the 3 years old prediction become true and the Bitcoin is again got his 2017 position. Now is the time for the old investors to take the profit.

• +1 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

13 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@Froshk The truth is that I thought it would not go up to 20k in December, but that's the way things are, what I'm sure is that in 2021 it will go up more and it may be for 25k dollars and be careful if we see it at 30k, the truth is Something difficult to predict an exact amount, but it must be around there, hopefully this will help crypto waves in general gain ground and can get out of the hole they caught in 2020.

Yes I also hope to see a $30k btc before the years finally runs out, it's not easy but these is cryptocurrency, anything can happen 

3 hours ago, Khan said:

Its good that at least the 3 years old prediction become true and the Bitcoin is again got his 2017 position. Now is the time for the old investors to take the profit.

@Khanwell I would advice that the old investors take out their profit but not all their investments, because the prices could still go higher, we are not even at 2021 yet, 

17 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

It's not longer a news or a matter of doubt that bitcoin the top leading coin in the world of crypto currency has emerged as the first crypto coin to hits $20'000. This is another remarkable and reputable record set ever in crypto world. As usual I never doubt the future of bitcoin it's my favorite and large percent of coin I trade than any other crypto coin.

Similarly congratulation to those expert and analyst that forecast this event since in last year as well to patience holders to enjoying over double profit.

Yes, @Guru2050I believe the patient investors are worth being congratulated, investing in a cryptocurrency is n uncertain business but they held on and yes its time for them to reap the fruit of their labor 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Yes finally the Bitcoin prediction for 2020 is correct by experts and I think also the Covid-19 has its effect in this Bitcoin price boom. Because of the lockdown there are many people who joined the cryptocurrency market and for the first time believing about the Bitcoin power.

• +1 2

This is the experience that the world saw during the decade of Bitcoin's emergence. They learned a lot from her. Now all the procedures are being prepared for the sake of stability of the currency, and also recently it was announced that a direct issuance of cryptocurrencies was made. Which is humiliating that the analyzes will not go astray just speculation or speculation, and financial institutions have become adopting a method of diapering the rise and fall of Bitcoin by putting some barriers in buying and selling it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

18 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Similarly congratulation to those expert and analyst that forecast this event since in last year as well to patience holders to enjoying over double profit

Bitcoin has dominated the market and has gotten the integrity needed for recommendations and that's why it has the highest investment in the world of cryptocurrencies, and kudos to the investor of bitcoin

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Price went to shoot to $23000 today and looking stronger than before, I hope to see Bitcoin finding a top somewhere around $25000 and perhaps it will stay there for a month or two, create more accumulation and shoot higher, for what it seems 2021 will be very exciting for all of us.

• +1 2

Hey mate, yes Bitcoin price cross 20k and today bitcoin price touching almost 24k mark, so all the expert prediction becomes true mate. My little experience say Bitcoin price will be touch 30k a mark 2021 years. Bitcoin price increase is a good sign for the cryptocurrency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Froshk said:

believe the patient investors are worth being congratulated, investing in a cryptocurrency is n uncertain business but they held on and yes its time for them to reap the fruit of their labor 

Only confidence and smart members, crypto users are able to take the risks of investing in crypto coins, this is a matter that deals with high level of experience and patience with the movement of the market  @Froshk

• +1 1

I would say that those people who predicted that bitcoin would reach the amount of twenty thousand is not that accurate because there is still time left before the year ends. There is still a possibility that it would go for about thirty thousand which is a possibility because of the days remaining before the year changed. The twenty thousand prediction is already anticipated but it is a bit surprising because the price range of bitcoin is still rising in the market which is baffling because of how traders suddenly sell their long-hold bitcoin assets after it reaches the twenty thousand mark.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

Only confidence and smart members, crypto users are able to take the risks of investing in crypto coins, this is a matter that deals with high level of experience and patience with the movement of the market  @Froshk

Yes only investors that are confident and experienced can be able to take such huge risk that finally yield such awesome result 

The breaking of the $20,000 is astonishing. I was expecting this to be in the news more but we have time for that. We are getting more companies, more institutions and more investors from everywhere, even governments are buying Bitcoin with Venezuela being on the front.

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Bitcoin is not the first Cryptocurrencies to surpass the $20000 mark as basically we have this of the year.finamce coin which actually went above this mark and still quite above $20000 in the Crypto market. Bitcoin was more exceptional as It is the mother of Cryptocurrencies and has the highest marketcap

• +3 1

Yes, everybody dont believe that bitcoin can cross the 20,000 and now we hit 23,500 usd, now I want to see the haters of bitcoin that always said is a bubble dont buy bitcoin in the prince of 6,000 or 7,000 usd, this kind of person made loss the time to buy a lot of bitcoin, the only strategy to accumulate bitcoin is bought every week a little more.

• +1 1

At the start of 2020  many people thought his year the halving event will  open the gate of BTC bull run but the pandemic and economic crisis make BTC fall and it goes to $3800 which was very low price. Like other I miss the opportunity and now here we are still in 2020 where BTC is touching the sky.The breakthrough of BTC isn't stop at $20K but moving forward toward new record. As per history shows the BTC always goes double fold from his last ATH price. Then we could expect the price will be $40K or above. The currently price is above $23K and BTC isn't slowing down. 

• +3 2

I was thinking this was too early but the sooner the better and any more rise in price is even more welcome. Keep it going Bitcoin already at 23K and had a small dip but will keep moving higher as all the chad class investors are buying and not letting the price slip.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Bitcoin did something that is now make us excited and confused. Should we perhaps have gone all in and ignore all the risk management and investment advice. I am not and nobody should do that, we invest what we can afford to lose and not more. I read some discussion about some loans taken at $18k to buy Bitcoin with that money. I disapprove this and don't think it is required. Bitcoin will probably keep rising but we don't take a loan to invest in it, this is bad investing.

• +1 1

Sure, we have witnessed a milestone in Bitcoin's history as the prices reached new ATH. What is more important is that unlike previous ATH in 2017, this time the price movement has been orchestrated by institutional investment, making it a lot more sustainable and less prone to tremendously correct in the short term. On top of this, anyone that has invested in Bitcoin during its history is now in profits, even those that fomoed in back in the peak levels in 2017. Good for us all!

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is indeed a promising coin and that is why it has earned good reputation from many people around cryptoworld because it has more advantages and efficiency over other Cryptocurrencies, crossing $20,000 is quite something good because this will enable investors make good profit to there wallets.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Honestly, it was something that seemed very likely when analyzing the two previous cycles, since in the months after the halving, the price of Bitcoin increased rapidly.
However, this time I don't think it's going to go up like the previous times, although I would expect it to go up at least a x5 since its 2017 ath.
Well, that's according to the previous cycles and indicators, but anything can happen with btc, so we'll see what happens in 2021.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right my friend. As there was a lot of prediction about bitcoins earlier this year, bitcoin will reach $ 20000 this year. And on Bitcoin, she proved to be true with all the prediction and now the price of bitcoin has been more than $ 23000. And in this way all the predictions about cryptocurrency and bitcoin proved to be true. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Yes, it was a great day for all bitcoin lovers, it is the long-awaited day for everyone, Bitcoin failed many times to break the 20,000$ threshold, but it finally succeeded and surpassed it towards new peaks and reached 23,500$, this is really great news, for me I expect Bitcoin to continue On the rise, I expect it to reach 30,000$ early next year.

• +2 1