Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 9 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

Base on my own experience, for me staying and spending my time in crypto is really worth it because it helps me to learn more about our current technology and also it helps me to earn money through working in this campaign. I think I spend 2-3 hours in this forum just to work and sometimes in my free time I read some posts to be updated.

It's totally worth to spend some time here . I can learn more about the crypto coins and how to trade etc . its a great forum to exchange knowledge.it will help me to earn and learn at the same time.

It was worth it because this forum give you an information and ne ideas once you join here. Looking forward also how much you earn because it gives highier price for bitcoin as long as you know how to create relevant information by posting and giving comments the topic should be useful.

Yes, Even I spend half of the day here. I thinking it is worth to spend time here, as we get knowledge about various cryptocurrencies and also trading. I am making most of the forum. And also following the Airdrop section.

Its really a good thing to spend more time in this forum because you will get know lot of things by this forum but in my case i don't get much time to spend here so i complete my 30 posts for the day that's it.

That's good if you are spending most of the time in the forum as this will increase your knowledge as well as your income no matter how much you get but as i thing something is far better that nothing so give your best and increase yourself

thanks.

i dont really get much time to spend here but in the weekend , i enjoy reading stuffs even if im not posting anything. i just keep on looking for news in cryptoworld section

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Spending most of the time in crypto talk is not a bad thing or wastage of time we get a lot from this platform we earn money as well as get knowledge and also get experience from this platform.........

6 minutes ago, Hanif14 said:

I devote 4 to 5 hours to the forum, I watch it occasionally, my work allows me to be on a computer all day, so it's profitable, it's great and you learn a lot in the forum.

I think you spend too much time 4 hours just for cryptotalk, 30 * 5 = 150 minutes means 2 hours is enough

On 12/28/2019 at 2:08 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

I have been spending quite a lot of time in this forum. Even when I'm not posting ,I'm reading the comments and learning the opinions of different people.. some comments maybe useless but most of the comments are helpful and open up a wide range of possibilities and knowledges. Crypto talk is fun as well as educational.

Actually this forum is full of fun and you can also gain more knowledge from it at the same time get paid as well so it is a very nice place to be, that is my opinion.

I also spend a lot of time in this forum, just reading and contribute to some topics which i'll understand them.. I am now earning bitcoins while learning something new and at the same time enjoying chatting with new friends.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yeah i have spending most of the time in this plateform. It us quite addictive. But i am getting knowlegde through this so i won't mind plus i can earn fair share of money as well. I'm a student so i need my daily expenses and this plateform is offering me that.

Yes, I actually spend most of my time now in the cryptotalk forum because I went allot of money in the forum by making positive post everyday. 30,000 Satoshi is worth it

Yes, after joining here, I have also become a bit addicted. After learning here I have learned a lot of experience after joining.

On 12/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am spending my most of time on this forum because i want to gain more knowledge about digital currencies and markets up and downs.

If you have proper knowledge you can do this jobintwo or three hours like other.

On 12/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am also a new member here but i love to spend my time here because it is best place for learning about crypto world when i join this platform i found it boring but now i used to sped most of my time here to increase my knowledge about the forum.

Yeah I agree with you I love to spend most of the time in this forum because I want to learn more about the crypto world and this is the best place for that so I recommend this forum to all the students to visit , to earn and to learn more new things.

Well it is worth it in the sense that you learn a lot but if you are looking to earn on this forum then i would suggest that you spend around 2 to 3 hours a day on this forum. This gives you enough time to read through the topics and answer them and also to meet your 30 posts per day so that you can get paid. Hopefully one day they increase the limit from 30 posts and we can start earning more on here. I think they should lift that limit when you get to like 1000 posts or something or to a certain number of reputation. Just my opinion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

For my opinion I think its worth it.because first,offcourse you can earn money and the most important thing is you can learn alot here i  terms of reading.you can get an idea to other's comment.

On 12/28/2019 at 2:26 PM, Win said:

Im spending maybe 2-3hours here reading all coments post that really helps me learnjng new things about crypto.so mich helpfull forum and now im addictive on reading this forum.

I agree with you. You have correctly spotted the right thing I was also thinking same about that it is good to spend time here as it pays you for your work and also reading different posts you learn alot of things.

This site is very good,if anyone spend more time here. 

Then will will earn more money though this side. I know time is important but money also.

Yes mes i spending more time here in this forum . I learn from the post and i share my opinion for something have a knowledge ing , and also i make some money to star trading.